devolution

Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1025255 times)

Offline GonDra

Re: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod
« Reply #630 on: February 15, 2013, 06:52:43 AM »
links are dead
Upload game again please

yeah ive not had time to reupload it but you can grab it here http://sharesix.com/lp8l6xd8i0zb
please read at least the last page.

Offline F-Trill

« Reply #631 on: February 15, 2013, 09:52:32 AM »
please read at least the last page.

No shit.

Offline Hazure

• I'll get there eventualy.
« Reply #632 on: February 16, 2013, 08:52:24 AM »
I've been trying to play this mod because it's actually being updated....but I have noticed when I leave and reload all accrued earnings from released films drops to zero.

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #633 on: February 16, 2013, 02:04:07 PM »
I've been trying to play this mod because it's actually being updated....but I have noticed when I leave and reload all accrued earnings from released films drops to zero.

You should talk about this on the bug thread, not here.
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline HuiBui

« Reply #634 on: February 24, 2013, 12:12:52 PM »
Some Questions about these mod:

Am I right that we don't use any Random Girls here?
If thats so , how does it work when a child grewn up ?

One of the very exciting things in another WM mod was that when a girls owns a high Libido she often masturbates in her free time. Is that included here ?
If not please put that on your todo list, thanks.

And by the way , what about the coding activities ? any chance to get the 0.6 Version soon?

Hope that these mod doesnt stop unfinishid like so many others before.

Kind Regards

HuiBui

Offline PinkPervert

« Reply #635 on: February 24, 2013, 05:12:52 PM »
Some Questions about these mod:

Am I right that we don't use any Random Girls here?
If thats so , how does it work when a child grewn up ?

One of the very exciting things in another WM mod was that when a girls owns a high Libido she often masturbates in her free time. Is that included here ?
If not please put that on your todo list, thanks.

And by the way , what about the coding activities ? any chance to get the 0.6 Version soon?

Hope that these mod doesnt stop unfinishid like so many others before.

Kind Regards

HuiBui

Actually it does use random girls (On my PC I use almost exclusively random girls in fact). Currently when a child grows up, if it is male, he is sold. If female, then it creates a random girl, who inherits some of her mother's traits/stats/skills... and puts her in your dungeon.

The high libido thing is in some areas at least.

As for when the next version comes out, it is hard to say. Apparently Crazy has a new job which takes a lot of his time, and I am in a similar situation, new job, and taking extra classes to try to get finished with school.. so it is hard to get much coding done.

I would estimate that I am about 40 to 50% done with the arena update, and I had planned to release a new version when that is done.

Offline F-Trill

« Reply #636 on: February 25, 2013, 07:07:43 PM »
As for when the next version comes out, it is hard to say. Apparently Crazy has a new job which takes a lot of his time, and I am in a similar situation, new job, and taking extra classes to try to get finished with school.. so it is hard to get much coding done.

Well, at least that explains why no one's been able to help me figure out what's going wrong with my copy of .05e, I guess.  I was beginning to think no one liked me anymore! lol  :D

Offline crazy

« Reply #637 on: February 26, 2013, 12:19:04 AM »
Apparently Crazy has a new job which takes a lot of his time
Yup Im working like 65 hours a week lol..  dont leave much time

Offline PinkPervert

« Reply #638 on: February 26, 2013, 07:53:14 PM »
And I haven't even looked at 05e yet. The arena work I have been doing is in 05d, and I plan to merge them when I am done.

Offline F-Trill

« Reply #639 on: February 27, 2013, 05:06:55 AM »
And I haven't even looked at 05e yet. The arena work I have been doing is in 05d, and I plan to merge them when I am done.

No worries.  Apparently, no one else is having the same problem I am, so I'm honestly not sure what the issue is.  Anyhow, good luck with your respective jobs and your classes, PP.

Offline PinkPervert

« Reply #640 on: March 01, 2013, 12:00:52 AM »

No worries.  Apparently, no one else is having the same problem I am, so I'm honestly not sure what the issue is.  Anyhow, good luck with your respective jobs and your classes, PP.

What was the problem you were having again?

Offline F-Trill

« Reply #641 on: March 01, 2013, 07:31:09 AM »
Oh... The darn thing just wants to crash with every save game, even brand new ones.

I'm going through the 3+ Gigs of GP's I have to see if any of the .girlx files are outdated now.  ???

Offline endospore

« Reply #642 on: March 01, 2013, 10:30:59 AM »
Oh... The darn thing just wants to crash with every save game, even brand new ones.

I'm going through the 3+ Gigs of GP's I have to see if any of the .girlx files are outdated now.  ???

I get that problem sometimes. When you start a new game, pay careful attention to the command prompt as it loads girls. If a girlpack is the problem, that will be the last one mentioned on the prompt before it crashes. That worked for me when I was crashing on new games.

Offline F-Trill

« Reply #643 on: March 01, 2013, 04:19:38 PM »
Yeah, that's why I'm going through the packs now. Problem is that the GPs are only mentioned about half the time. Regardless, if I can eliminate those issues, at least that part of the problem is out of the way.

Offline PinkPervert

« Reply #644 on: March 04, 2013, 08:56:10 PM »
Yeah, that's why I'm going through the packs now. Problem is that the GPs are only mentioned about half the time. Regardless, if I can eliminate those issues, at least that part of the problem is out of the way.

Things you might do to test this out...
move a large portion of the girl files (not the pictures, just the girlsx and rgirlsx files) to another directory... then try running the game.  If it still crashes, then move those ones back, and the ones you left behind the first time out...

This way you are only testing so many at once.
Of course it is possible that you have several bad girl files... also check your items files if you have custom ones. and any other custom XML type files you may have.

I would normally ask for the logfile, but I don't know the save game system that well to be honest. Just one more thing to look into.