Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1024955 times)

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
Re: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod
« Reply #675 on: April 08, 2013, 05:17:55 PM »
Bad gift/ Bad girl:  1) "With a large and obviously fake smile, she takes your gift. 'Wow, thanks so much!' As she walks away, you hear a muttered 'Asshole.'" 2) "'Wow, what's next?  A dead rat?  Your shit sucks almost as bad as your technique!'" 3) "'Fuck off, and take your cheap garbage with you!' 'Look, you dumb slut, I gave you that shit for a reason!  Use it, or else I'll make you bleed!'" 4) "'Hey, present for you!' 'Fuck off and die!'"
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline crazy

« Reply #676 on: April 09, 2013, 02:20:48 AM »
Bad gift/ Bad girl:  1) "With a large and obviously fake smile, she takes your gift. 'Wow, thanks so much!' As she walks away, you hear a muttered 'Asshole.'" 2) "'Wow, what's next?  A dead rat?  Your shit sucks almost as bad as your technique!'" 3) "'Fuck off, and take your cheap garbage with you!' 'Look, you dumb slut, I gave you that shit for a reason!  Use it, or else I'll make you bleed!'" 4) "'Hey, present for you!' 'Fuck off and die!'"
Thanks for the help

Offline DustyDan

« Reply #677 on: April 09, 2013, 03:25:51 AM »
Think I'm going work on this very thing.  Make traits effect how much a girl likes or dislikes a job.  Did a test of this and the way I'm going do it works not sure if its the best way but it works.  Should be able to knock this out quickly.
Would like to factor this into a rework of the traits into an XML effect file similar to itemsx, maintaining flexibility with reduced coding demands. Will chat with you more later.

Offline Marquis

« Reply #678 on: April 09, 2013, 09:03:19 AM »
Would like to factor this into a rework of the traits into an XML effect file similar to itemsx, maintaining flexibility with reduced coding demands. Will chat with you more later.

I totally support this - the more things that can be externalized into user-editable files, the better! It allows us users to tailor the experience for our own preferences.

Offline DustyDan

« Reply #679 on: April 09, 2013, 06:09:44 PM »

I totally support this - the more things that can be externalized into user-editable files, the better! It allows us users to tailor the experience for our own preferences.
Just remember to save your edited files to use in, or replicate modifications in, new releases that are installed.

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #680 on: April 09, 2013, 11:46:21 PM »
If we are going to have external editing power for these things, would it be possible two have the game look for more then one file of said type (like WM already does for items and girl packs), even if it has to be a hard coded file name (ex: traits.xml and customtraits.xml) So we don't have to continually redo or back up the changes after/before every update (assuming you aren't playing around with the original file, and only the custom file) Then you could just have the custom file(s) excluded from updates. I must admit it gets frustrating to constantly reconfigure the config file because (even though it's not changed) it's in every single update.

Offline toradrow777

« Reply #681 on: April 11, 2013, 08:02:25 PM »
You need to update you SC link...what's SC anyway?

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #682 on: April 11, 2013, 08:22:49 PM »
It's source code.  Unless you're a programmer, you probably don't want it.  Just download the regular game. 
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline DustyDan

« Reply #683 on: April 15, 2013, 12:04:12 AM »
Small fixes which will be in next patch.

Offline crazy

« Reply #684 on: April 15, 2013, 12:25:52 AM »
Ill get in the next patch already had this one uploading
https://mega.co.nz/#!YwIzzISJ!cdn2DkTcSUvgAc8pHAlzLidvhs0nW5vkwSFIby-dPVA
new patch
several bug fixes
Ill have to update what all when I have time

Offline DustyDan

« Reply #685 on: April 15, 2013, 02:34:40 AM »
File which did not get correctly included in my last sourcecode .zip.

Offline Mid3k

« Reply #686 on: April 15, 2013, 02:59:19 AM »
Could you upload the source code? I played your mod for several hours and all the sudden it has started crashing when I end a turn. Its a memory access violation error probably caused by something in my save file but without the source its really hard to tell what exactly is causing it. Debugging with assembly is kinda a pain.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 03:08:25 AM by Mid3k »

Offline maxlice

« Reply #687 on: April 15, 2013, 01:28:27 PM »
My game has also been crashing as well, it seems like it only happens if the default brothel has more than 11 girls (crash when there's a 12th girl). If I move the 12th girl to somewhere else, everything works just fine.

Offline crazy

« Reply #688 on: April 15, 2013, 01:44:54 PM »
My game has also been crashing as well, it seems like it only happens if the default brothel has more than 11 girls (crash when there's a 12th girl). If I move the 12th girl to somewhere else, everything works just fine.
Not having this problem just tested it.  Didnt crash with over 12 girls

Offline crazy

« Reply #689 on: April 15, 2013, 02:34:36 PM »
Some of the fixes in the new patch are
1. All brothel setup screens should now work for each indviual building
2. Girls can now start liking or disliking jobs (Still working on this its not finished)
3.  All girls are now hardcoded to be atleast 18 years old now
4.  Several fixes by Dan
5.  Added Titty Sex as a skill type for girls
6.  More things will be said when giving girls gifts based of there feelings..  Mostly when a girl doesnt like you.  Hewhocums help me out on these

Might be more idk hard to keep up with it all sometimes lol