devolution

Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1025058 times)

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
Re: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod
« Reply #810 on: October 07, 2013, 06:27:46 PM »

My bad... I didn't know I had to use the SC file in order to play it, just an exe file and that's it, thanks for the swift response! In something unrelated, I have several girl files from WM EX, can I use them for this mod?

I thought SC files were not required for this at all...

WM EX girls as I understand it, should work (maybe with some minor bugs), but you will miss out on a number of new features. Try it and see if it works might be the best approach, otherwise, like I've said, there are plenty of new packs for this mod.
Like what we're doing?

Offline MrAOTR

« Reply #811 on: October 07, 2013, 07:02:54 PM »
I thought SC files were not required for this at all...

WM EX girls as I understand it, should work (maybe with some minor bugs), but you will miss out on a number of new features. Try it and see if it works might be the best approach, otherwise, like I've said, there are plenty of new packs for this mod.

Ok, I'll give it a try to the ones that seem most appealing, I'm kind of a management freak, so having plenty of features is a big deal for me, let's see what we have here...
-Everybody wants to be a lion until it's time to do lion shit...

Offline AkiraTepes

« Reply #812 on: October 08, 2013, 10:52:54 PM »
Where would one find a "complete" copy of the game? With all possible girls, the game, item lists...etc included? Is there a torrent or anything to such an effect? The game download in the first post is down unless it's the SC link, in which case can we use the old girls or is there a specific place we need to go to get the girls? I'm honestly looking for a FULL set of the ALL the girls. If it's in a torrent I'd be happy to download and re-seed it. I'm always seeding when I do torrents.

Offline crazy

« Reply #813 on: October 09, 2013, 07:06:20 PM »
Where would one find a "complete" copy of the game? With all possible girls, the game, item lists...etc included? Is there a torrent or anything to such an effect? The game download in the first post is down unless it's the SC link, in which case can we use the old girls or is there a specific place we need to go to get the girls? I'm honestly looking for a FULL set of the ALL the girls. If it's in a torrent I'd be happy to download and re-seed it. I'm always seeding when I do torrents.
There is no complete copy of the game.. there is just way to many girls made for that.  And all link work fine for me idk why people keep saying they arent working.  But ur not going find one with all the girls its just to much for anyone to do sorry

Offline dmotrl

« Reply #814 on: October 10, 2013, 06:31:38 PM »
I'm honestly looking for a FULL set of the ALL the girls.
Doesn't exist.  Seriously, look at the top sticky of the forum (Restoration of Active Girls).  It's probably the single largest collection that's on the site - it's almost certainly the largest collection that's still actually usable - and it's missing some groups (*mourns loss of Touhou girls*).  It's also ... well, I'd be surprised if it actually contains half of the total girls that have been made on the site.  I think the torrent is only some 9+ gigabytes ....  Not to mention all the girls that have been made that haven't been posted here (I've done a few that I'm happy with, but I don't feel particularly comfortable posting them here, and there are a few others I'm working on).

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #815 on: October 10, 2013, 07:56:44 PM »
I'd like to remind people that I posted a four piece rar archive version of my game, that contained most of the girls produced at that time.  For your pleasure, here's a new series of links:

Pt 1:  http://depositfiles.com/files/wmm5fdnsv
Pt 2:  http://depositfiles.com/files/sf2felt24
Pt 3:  http://depositfiles.com/files/gikvgczd6
Pt 4:  http://depositfiles.com/files/c30kd65l5

Hit up my thread, Lurker's thread, and Crazy's thread for any updates made after the date of posting (6/20/2013)
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline Uriel

« Reply #816 on: October 13, 2013, 06:21:42 AM »
At ~200kb/s depositfiles gives me, i will download for a whole day. Any chance for a torrent version or something?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 08:41:34 AM by Uriel »

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #817 on: October 13, 2013, 09:01:19 AM »
I don't know how to make a torrent....
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline Uriel

« Reply #818 on: October 14, 2013, 02:18:37 AM »
Looks like depositfiles downloader gives better speed. I'll create a torrent and post it here after i'm done. If you're ok with this ofcourse.
Hit up my thread, Lurker's thread, and Crazy's thread for any updates made after the date of posting (6/20/2013)
This means i should update crazy's to the latest August 26 relese? Just to be sure, i only need to update the .exe here?
About your updates, could you please upload them as a one file somewhere? If you've got them somewhere on your drive of course.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 02:34:10 AM by Uriel »

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #819 on: October 14, 2013, 12:01:07 PM »
Actually... I think what I'm going to do is dropbox my current version, all updates included, and post a link to it.  If you want to make a torrent, that might be a better bet.  And yes, you need Crazy's last update - I think that it's just the .exe file. 

Offline KaiSakurai

« Reply #820 on: October 15, 2013, 09:12:01 AM »
Actually... I think what I'm going to do is dropbox my current version, all updates included, and post a link to it.  If you want to make a torrent, that might be a better bet.  And yes, you need Crazy's last update - I think that it's just the .exe file.
y using depositfiles or torrent?
y not MEGA?
has better download speed than depositfiles and torrent

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #821 on: October 15, 2013, 11:38:16 AM »
y using depositfiles or torrent?
y not MEGA?
has better download speed than depositfiles and torrent

No reason, other that I already have an account for deposit files, and no MEGA account.

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #822 on: October 25, 2013, 04:20:56 AM »
The game looks good so far, Only problem is with the space given for the tasks isn't long enough, and they can run into the next column. One task would be to rename the tasks (like brothel whore instead of whore in brothel), the other would be to do a lot of testing to make sure there is enough space given for the longest tasks.

Offline Uriel

« Reply #823 on: October 27, 2013, 08:22:07 AM »
That's just a matter of a little fiddling with "\Resources\Interface\" folder.

Offline dmotrl

« Reply #824 on: October 27, 2013, 06:32:54 PM »
Okay, question as someone who has absolutely no modding XP whatsoever (so far as the game itself goes):  What do you use to change/manipulate the words that show up?  For example, when you look at a girl's pictures, and you select the "BDSM" pictures, when you look at the 'description' in the bottom right, it says "BSDM," how do you change the typo?

.. I'm fairly sure that this has been answered many times in this forum (probably quite a few times in this topic ...), but DW4 is frustrating me with its "Tales" requirements :(