Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1024978 times)

Offline mteir

Re: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod
« Reply #825 on: October 30, 2013, 12:06:47 PM »
Okay, question as someone who has absolutely no modding XP whatsoever (so far as the game itself goes):  What do you use to change/manipulate the words that show up?  For example, when you look at a girl's pictures, and you select the "BDSM" pictures, when you look at the 'description' in the bottom right, it says "BSDM," how do you change the typo?

It seems to be hard coded, i found one BSDM in InterfaceProcesses.cpp ln 2644.
You fix the typo in the code and recompile or, try to ignore it and hope it is fixed in the next release.

Offline crazy

« Reply #826 on: October 30, 2013, 01:15:43 PM »
For example, when you look at a girl's pictures, and you select the "BDSM" pictures, when you look at the 'description' in the bottom right, it says "BSDM," how do you change the typo?
Ill fix it if I can for the next release... Which I have no ideal when will be but I plan to be able to work on it soon.

Offline crazy

« Reply #827 on: November 02, 2013, 03:31:10 PM »
Ill fix it if I can for the next release... Which I have no ideal when will be but I plan to be able to work on it soon.
Okay its fixed now.. Let me know if there is anymore typos that u find.

Offline crazy

« Reply #828 on: November 02, 2013, 03:50:33 PM »
Really can't remember what I was working on last.  Gotta start making notes or something lol.  But I know I fixed a few things and got them working right.  List might not have it all idk for sure.

1-  Repair shop in the hospital is now working as intend and is only for contract girls.
2-  Bed warmer is now closer to done.. Not great but better.
3-  Added job clean house as soon house will be more like stuido and not have general jobs.
4- Typo fixed

Im sure there is more but havent worked on it in a month

Link: https://mega.co.nz/#!JoYWyCoQ!dpn4YEFfTK9jg6zVTfeXJnH3bMRRd65Kal5E6XZBQrw

Offline merctime

« Reply #829 on: November 02, 2013, 05:46:57 PM »
Hmm, new version?  Think I'll have to re-load this game   ;)

Offline crazy

« Reply #830 on: November 04, 2013, 04:11:28 AM »
New version lots of changes.  But be warned that I dont know how stable this is didnt get to test it much hoping u all will help me out with that.
1st thing check all ur girls and make sure they are on the right job with all the new jobs they might not be any more and that will cause the game to crash.

1- All buildings but the centre have new jobs.

https://mega.co.nz/#!tg5gyTpA!R7tLTRaelJnRqe9IkIq1WRaoAKsyd-XWmysxm89c7v8
So help me out and test this but make sure u check the jobs or it will crash and it wont be because of anything other then that.

Going ask a question to.  Ive been working on this for along time now but I havent got good enough to do some of the stuff I wanted to do and may never get there.
So what I want to ask is do u all still enjoy getting updates that just amount to improved jobs, new jobs, new buildings, traits, new sills, and such?  Thats about all I can do at this point. 
I still plan to do a few other things but unless people want the things I can do then I might finish off the few things and call it quits until I either get better at coding or find help on the mod.

Offline HuiBui

« Reply #831 on: November 04, 2013, 06:54:18 AM »
Hey Crazy ,
I will try out this new version during the next weeks.

Did you manage it to eliminate the "Virgin" bug already?

Kind regards
HuiBui

Offline crazy

« Reply #832 on: November 04, 2013, 01:10:23 PM »
Did you manage it to eliminate the "Virgin" bug already?
Its an easy fix but I think I forgot about it.  Ill get it for next release though

edit
Looks like I did fix for this release so should be good.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 01:13:54 PM by crazy »

Offline Lurker

« Reply #833 on: November 04, 2013, 02:25:44 PM »
Good stuff. Will give it a whirl.

As for updates in general i think most of us are happy with fixes, job/skill updates and the occasional new job/skill. So keep up the good work.  8)

Offline rxformula91

« Reply #834 on: November 04, 2013, 10:09:36 PM »
could u post the source? maybe some of us can take a look and perhaps provide some help in that manner in terms of improvements etc.

Offline crazy

« Reply #835 on: November 04, 2013, 11:04:57 PM »
could u post the source? maybe some of us can take a look and perhaps provide some help in that manner in terms of improvements etc.
Yup sure will.
https://mega.co.nz/#!x15nVDZS!PmA3PGPceixZeDg8MuP3yi_dxcJa2YbgNPWmWQOin6M

Offline Morkar

« Reply #836 on: November 05, 2013, 10:27:05 PM »
I found a bug when I go to the bank to organize my gold the game crash and jumps to the desktop

an appreciation Matron of your home could have the option of being a slave?

something like the favorite slave status and its rank has to take care of the slaves while sexually serves you well

and a question

in some future version could try to create improvements for your home? as more rooms?

Offline _rhetorik_

« Reply #837 on: November 06, 2013, 09:47:24 AM »

I've been around for sometime ... And took a break to see the game code ....

I would like to make a suggestion to expose to the ui how much each girl makes in a week. I believe it would be something like that by line 12858 of cGirls.cpp:

else if (detailName == "Pay")
{
   ss << m_Pay;
}

I would like to have that and Accomodation displayed on my girl management screen. I know the Accomodation is already exposed to the ui and just needs the XML for the Girl Management screen updated.

If it is interesting to anyone else i could share an updated xml ...

Offline crazy

« Reply #838 on: November 06, 2013, 02:20:44 PM »

I would like to make a suggestion to expose to the ui how much each girl makes in a week. I believe it would be something like that by line 12858 of cGirls.cpp:

else if (detailName == "Pay")
{
   ss << m_Pay;
}
If it is interesting to anyone else i could share an updated xml ...
Sounds like good changes to me I'll see if it works. As for the XML yeah share I'll put it in the mod. Any interest in helping out with the mod?  Few things I need help with that a real coder would find easy to fix lol.

Offline _rhetorik_

« Reply #839 on: November 06, 2013, 07:02:24 PM »
Any interest in helping out with the mod?  Few things I need help with that a real coder would find easy to fix lol.

Sure. Don't expect a full time dev (:p) but i can contribute.