devolution

Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1025886 times)

Offline crazy

Re: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod
« Reply #855 on: November 08, 2013, 07:26:20 PM »
Personally I think we should convert the screens to XML before working on ui. But it don't matter. Turn summary screen really needs love it's a mess with all those extra buildings now and really needs reworked more could be displayed and such

Offline _rhetorik_

« Reply #856 on: November 08, 2013, 07:33:27 PM »
Yeah, i agree with that. But changing those screens to XML is a big change. Perhaps we could focus on that after a release.

I will try a fix for the Turn Summary to show girls in other buildings tommorrow. I ll post it if i can get it working.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #857 on: November 08, 2013, 08:13:33 PM »
Unless i am seeing the wrong XML files it is just the UI for 800x600 stretched. If you open the any XML in Resources\Interface\classic you will see that all components are positioned inside the 800x600 window.

No clue how it works. xD Not a coder. All i know is that it looks good. However you guys should work on what you feel is important first etc. Just added the link to his thingy incase it would help you fellas. ^^

Offline crazy

« Reply #858 on: November 09, 2013, 12:25:12 AM »
BornConfused made a mod for Crazy's mod v05f (o_O) that changed the resolution and some minor things. I was using that one up untill crazy latest release.
Okay got it working with all the new changes and will release it along side the normal mod next patch.

Offline Lurker

« Reply #859 on: November 09, 2013, 12:38:38 AM »
Okay got it working with all the new changes and will release it along side the normal mod next patch.

Wooo! Sweet :D

Offline crazy

« Reply #860 on: November 09, 2013, 12:57:53 AM »
Wooo! Sweet :D
If u dont want to wait I think u can just copy the .exe into his version and it should work.. Seem to when I tried it but maybe back it up 1st

Offline Lurker

« Reply #861 on: November 09, 2013, 01:13:32 AM »
If u dont want to wait I think u can just copy the .exe into his version and it should work.. Seem to when I tried it but maybe back it up 1st

Yeah that seemed to work with the update you did the other day where you just shared an exe file. I didnt wanna do it with the latest one though since i wasnt sure if there were more stuff added. xD But now i will!

Offline Beta

« Reply #862 on: November 13, 2013, 05:28:53 PM »
Hello, everybody. Just found out about this game a little while ago, and just finished downloading this version, and some girl packs.  I had two questions:

One is that I seem to have encountered some sort of error. Running the game just makes it crash. The gamelog says:
Loading configration variables from '.\Resources\Data\config.xml'
Warning: config.xml: No 'TortureTraitWeekMod' attribute: defaulting to 1
Error: in config: No attribute named 'LogTorture' found.
[sGirl::setup_maps] Setting up Stats, Skills and Status codes.
calling init
Initializing Graphics
Reading Screen Mode
Initializing SDL
Setting Window Icon
Determining Fullscreen or Windowed Mode
Setting Window Caption
Initializing TTF
Graphics Initialized
Background Image Set
Loading InterfaceColors
Loading Main Menu Screen
Loading MainMenu
Loading Load Game Screen
Adding listbox...
initializing listbox
creating listbox

I have no clue what this means. Can someone point out the problem to me?

EDIT: Figured it out after reading the bug thread.  It's because I used the WMEdit file.

Also, I am curious...I may have missed it, but are there any girl packs designed specifically for this mod? I've been downloading some from HeWhoCumsByNight.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 05:37:10 PM by Beta »

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #863 on: November 13, 2013, 05:32:54 PM »
Also, I am curious...I may have missed it, but are there any girl packs designed specifically for this mod? I've been downloading some from HeWhoCumsByNight.
Thank you for your consumption, Beta!  I highly recommend Lurker's packs, which you can find in this thread:  http://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=1004.0
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline Beta

« Reply #864 on: November 13, 2013, 05:37:53 PM »
Thank you for your consumption, Beta!  I highly recommend Lurker's packs, which you can find in this thread:  http://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=1004.0
Cool, I'll check it out. And thumbs up, dude, you do some good work!

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #865 on: November 13, 2013, 05:56:59 PM »
Cool, I'll check it out. And thumbs up, dude, you do some good work!
Thanks!  I appreciate the feedback - it certainly helps motivate me to produce more packs!  Enjoy yourself!
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline crazy

« Reply #866 on: November 14, 2013, 01:55:46 AM »
Just figured I would hop in and give a small update on the next patch as I didn't get one this week.  Got alot going into the next patch so its taking longer then I thought and rhetorik is helping on the mod and doing some very nice work.  He's fixed quite a few bugs and done things like make u have to hit okay when u hit quit in game so no more quitting on accident.  Not sure when the release will be but it shaping up to be a nice one.  hewhocums is also doing some writing for me on the jobs so expect more text with jobs in the patch.

Offline MrKlaus

« Reply #867 on: November 15, 2013, 06:07:35 PM »
Just figured I would hop in and give a small update on the next patch as I didn't get one this week.  Got alot going into the next patch so its taking longer then I thought and rhetorik is helping on the mod and doing some very nice work.  He's fixed quite a few bugs and done things like make u have to hit okay when u hit quit in game so no more quitting on accident.  Not sure when the release will be but it shaping up to be a nice one.  hewhocums is also doing some writing for me on the jobs so expect more text with jobs in the patch.

Looking forward the results of your hard work.

Offline _rhetorik_

« Reply #868 on: November 17, 2013, 10:30:03 AM »
Just a heads up ...

I've just uploaded a new version of Girl Management screen with more info (Gold made last turn, rebel, libido and Accomodation) and a prev/next button to switch brothels.

Also the MainMenu and the BrothelScreen (the initial screen) are XML now.

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #869 on: November 17, 2013, 12:01:20 PM »
I've just uploaded a new version of Girl Management screen with more info (Gold made last turn, rebel, libido and Accomodation) and a prev/next button to switch brothels.

Also the MainMenu and the BrothelScreen (the initial screen) are XML now.
Dude, that's awesome!  Any place we can find this new screen?