Author Topic: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now  (Read 1025758 times)

Offline BrotherCavalier

Re: Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod
« Reply #915 on: March 03, 2014, 06:57:28 AM »
Thats an odd one.  But any girls u recive are from ur .girlsx list and not anything I coded.. Hmm are both of u using one of the same girls?  as I bet someone has mess up making a .girlsx and both of u happen to be using that girl

The Seras Victoria.girlsx in the Hewhocumsbynight's Version (Crazy) torrent is buggered. redo-it or remove it. problem gone ( except for the copy in your saved game ).

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #916 on: March 03, 2014, 12:02:13 PM »
The Seras Victoria.girlsx in the Hewhocumsbynight's Version (Crazy) torrent is buggered. redo-it or remove it. problem gone ( except for the copy in your saved game ).
Ah, thank you for finding that!  I'll redo the .girlsx and repost it.
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline Hazure

• I'll get there eventualy.
« Reply #917 on: March 04, 2014, 01:32:59 PM »
I love this mod....the only problem i have is that i think the arena should have a big price tag on it....and the studio should have an enormous price tag for it....it is a big easy button.

Offline Sorren

« Reply #918 on: March 04, 2014, 01:38:11 PM »
I love this mod....the only problem i have is that i think the arena should have a big price tag on it....and the studio should have an enormous price tag for it....it is a big easy button.

Agreed, I'd rather have to buy them than get handed them.

Offline crazy

« Reply #919 on: March 04, 2014, 05:12:39 PM »
They will at some point have to be bought.  All of the other buildings will.  But there not in a finished state yet and its much easier to test them when they are free then having to buy them.  So yeah it mostly be wanting an easy way to test them lol...

Offline Evangelion 01

« Reply #920 on: March 05, 2014, 11:57:55 AM »
couldn't that be aquiered simply by adding them to the "test" player while makeing them inaccesable until you bought them for any other player?
I mean The "test" Character is already an exemption to pretty mch every other part of the game.
Maybe the Arena can be free for all but takeing the job that makes the girls fight either beasts or other girls require a starting fee...would actually be more realistic

Offline FlamBurger

• I need to stop lazing about so much.....
« Reply #921 on: March 05, 2014, 01:57:11 PM »
Hey do any of you guys get sent to the naming menu when you quit the game? Because I do. It doesn't screw up the game or anything but it get kinda tedious after a while.
The whole region of Crossgate will be my playground....
Our playground....
The whole freaking world guys....
Crossgate Chronicles?? Yup it's that bad....
I'll still chug on! Plus, The Crazy Team is really doing a good job on this game.
https://mega.nz/#F!A55jWSpT!P-1Lw1-kNxiBfelAH24Kvg My Packs

Offline Uriel

« Reply #922 on: March 06, 2014, 12:01:10 AM »
That's not a naming menu. That's a new quit confirmation dialog from 0.5h, it just has an input field without any defined reason.

Offline FlamBurger

• I need to stop lazing about so much.....
« Reply #923 on: March 06, 2014, 10:09:58 AM »
Oh crap, sorry everyone! But that's pretty cool crazy doing something like that.
The whole region of Crossgate will be my playground....
Our playground....
The whole freaking world guys....
Crossgate Chronicles?? Yup it's that bad....
I'll still chug on! Plus, The Crazy Team is really doing a good job on this game.
https://mega.nz/#F!A55jWSpT!P-1Lw1-kNxiBfelAH24Kvg My Packs

Offline Sorren

« Reply #924 on: March 07, 2014, 08:29:11 AM »
I thought it was the naming screen as well actually.

Offline BrotherCavalier

« Reply #925 on: March 07, 2014, 09:44:21 AM »
Is there source code available for .05h?

Offline gff1979

« Reply #926 on: March 09, 2014, 12:49:53 AM »
I found a bug when I go to the bank to organize my gold the game crash and jumps to the desktop

an appreciation Matron of your home could have the option of being a slave?

something like the favorite slave status and its rank has to take care of the slaves while sexually serves you well

and a question

in some future version could try to create improvements for your home? as more rooms?

Using 05g I'm getting a crash when clicking on the bank as well, or rather it gives the normal windows crash dialog to search for solution or close program, but that might be same as a crash to desktop.

I think the solution is this here: http://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=1031.msg23978;topicseen#msg23978. Not sure if Crazy and PP is the same as 05g... should I be at 05h? I just downloaded from the link at the OP.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 01:09:46 AM by gff1979 »

Offline Geron

« Reply #927 on: March 09, 2014, 09:42:50 PM »
Okay haven't giving an update in a long time so here goes.  As I may have said before my job is crazy sometimes I can months without having time to code any.  Other times I can code all I want to.  Right now its kinda in the no time.  But I would like to get a this new version out for you all to try.  So heres a list of new things in it but I know Im forgetting some.

1- A job rating system.  Note that its only for jobs that need it and that are in the brothel.  I havent done it for any other buildings.
2- New text for jobs.  Hall jobs have over 30 new things that can be said in the turn summary thanks to hewhocums.  Other jobs might have a few some have none.
3- The job rework was bugged and i didnt know it until I did the job rating system.  So they are all fixed and work as intened now.  They still need some more balancing but working right now.
4- HTML for some of the screens.  SO u need to make sure u copy everything into the folder u use not just the .exe
5- A are u sure when u hit quit type thing.  It pops up and asks OK or cancel it okay to go to main menu.
6- New jobs in most buildings...  I cant remember what was in last release so yeah lol

Link- https://mega.co.nz/#!NgokGQQY!e4TDHiZZX1qNiag4Iej0ZCbiZ7isjY-FuR5lIpVbcIc

Anyway hoping to finish the text for jobs then try and clean up somethings and take a look at what to do next then.  Its also very important that u use this whole update or the game wont work right.
I reckon this one is 05h.

Offline BrotherCavalier

« Reply #928 on: March 10, 2014, 03:23:39 AM »
I reckon this one is 05h.

Err... Thats not the source, its the compiled game minus graphics.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 03:25:21 AM by BrotherCavalier »

Offline crazy

« Reply #929 on: March 10, 2014, 06:51:11 PM »
Is there source code available for .05h?
As of right now no the SC isn't up.  When I get time I will try and get a link up for it.   What u looking to do with it?