devolution

Author Topic: Favorite Item ideas?  (Read 5273 times)

Offline goofydude

Favorite Item ideas?
« on: November 21, 2009, 10:48:12 PM »
I've tinkered around with a number of items, and honestly the favorite one I have thought of is:

Ovarie Rebuilding Kit

Basically removes the sterile tag on girls, mainly due to I'm one of those guys who in one generation will have an army of... alot.

I picture it as a little toolbox with pliers, gauze, a hammer, and tweezers.  (it was inspired by I had a line of about 6 girls show up with the sterile tag for no reason, though it hasn't happened recently).

The things that amuse me.

So has anyone else thought of a little item that they are particularly fond/proud of?

Offline Fstop

• I <3 Deadpool
Re: Favorite Item ideas?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 11:00:14 PM »
The only item I made ( technically) is the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak (Gives Incorporial) its basically a excuse for me to make girls Unstoppable trains of sex

I just hope the change Incorporial to sometime like Invulnerable or something that doesnt make them sound like a ghost ='(
Deadpool: Shhh. My Common sense is tingling
Common sense so rare it's a god damn super power!

Offline NuMysterio

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 01:56:36 PM »
Succubus Ring.  Turns the girl into a conduit for a sex demon, tags them as a demon and gives a bunch of sex bases stats.

Offline Command

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 08:21:12 PM »
The collor of the drone.

Lowers intelligance to almost nil and most independant thought and the wearer had the in telectual capacity on an insect drone.  it will do anything but not very independant or even smart, or clever.

Offline goofydude

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 12:05:42 AM »
ah yeah, I did an incorporeal ring to, called it a ghost ring.   Extremely convenient, especially since I have yet to have a girlpack give me an incorporeal girl or capture (how would that work?) one for that matter.

Would be neat if there were something where either certain girls or something could become incorporeal after they die, haven't really thought of how they could play around with that yet, my guess is it would be a way to make the magic stat more useful.

Offline fg109

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2009, 01:01:38 AM »
I made a love potion.  PCLove +20, PCHate and PCFear -20, costs 10,000 with a 5% chance to show up in shop.

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2009, 03:14:39 AM »
The collor of the drone.

Lowers intelligance to almost nil and most independant thought and the wearer had the in telectual capacity on an insect drone.  it will do anything but not very independant or even smart, or clever.

mmm... reminds me of the Gibson story "Burning Chrome". Maybe I'll make a Meat Puppet headset :D

Offline Rose

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2009, 09:56:42 AM »
I made a consumable called "Elixir of Health" which gives girls the incorporeal trait, sets their health to max, tiredness to 0, and removes all disease, poison or damage(such as scars or missing eyes)-related traits and effects. It's a bargain at no more than 50000 gold pieces per bottle. (Hey, I wouldn't want to make the game too easy)
The truth is out there, but it's usually pretty boring, so people make up interesting lies instead.

Offline Bloodly

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2009, 01:17:40 AM »
Go with fixing the basics, or at least keep it simple.

Futa potion: The trait is unused.  'For girls who 'want to see how the other side lives'.  Adds Futa, Lesbian, Aggressive.  Common, infinite, 'good for you'.  If the buy system were working, they'd likely be using it a lot.

Anti-futa potion.  'For those who wish to return to normal'.  Removes the Futa.  The other side effects remain.  Same idea here-they'd be buying and using a lot, in combination with the other one.

Ring of the Nymph: 'One can begin to see why the sex trade is so common.  These rings allow practically anyone to have the attractiveness and sexual desire of the Nymphs, and the physical strength to follow through.'  Adds nymphomania, sexy air, charming, tough, removes fragile.  Common, infinite.  Imagine a world where everyone, male or female, is packing one or more of these things, and you begin to see how Crossgate is the way it is...

Anti-fear potion.  'Cleanses fear'.  Fear -1000.  Common, infinite.  ...More so when this item's about.  No one has any fear of anything, even death.  Thus people are both reckless to the point of seeming insanity and very very horny.  Girls look at massive tentacle demons and think along the lines of 'Ah, a challenge!'  Guys will take incredible risks to get that piece of loot or kill that gang.  Add this to the all powerful health potions and... :)

If the girl doesn't enjoy what they're doing, it's no good to me, so I try to make sure they do.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 01:26:31 AM by Bloodly »