Author Topic: daughters and sons  (Read 17208 times)

Offline Sigfried666

Re: daughters and sons
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2010, 09:30:58 AM »
Evil ideas won't go away...
So, if asking/forcing the girl to have lesbian sex is implemented, forcing a girl to have lesbian sex with her mother/her sister(would siblings be tracked?) would be incest.
Sacres some people, but there are those who have interest on it.

(Don't look at me like thaaat...)

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2010, 12:27:51 PM »
Were you thinking forced-lesbian-sex-in-the-dungeon, or forced-lesbian-sex-as-a-stageshow?

Doable either way, but we need to get the mother/daughter tracking sorted out first.

Offline hewhoispale

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2010, 01:45:14 PM »
Whenever I end up getting a 'set' of daughters from non-payment, I tend to set them all up doing training/movie shifts together.

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2010, 02:02:00 PM »
If we want to track that, we're going to need a list of random customer names. Volunteers?

exodia91

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2010, 02:28:25 PM »
I would do it... but I'm terrible at naming T_T whenever I try to think of names my mind just goes blank and I stare at a wall for half an hour.

Offline chromeo

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2010, 02:33:20 PM »
If we want to track that, we're going to need a list of random customer names. Volunteers?

how many, what genre/nationality(s), and first and last or just first names?

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2010, 02:57:32 PM »
Two files, one of first names and one of last.  One name per line.

Random girls all use Japanese names, so to be consistent we should probably go with that, but I'm not terribly worried about that aspect of things. Crossgate has to be a pretty cosmopolitan community, so far as I can see.

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2010, 04:45:17 PM »
I saw a list somewhere on the interwebs called the "Everyone, Everywhere" list, which purports to be a list of all of the common first and last names, sorted by culture and sex.  I might be able to dig it up again.
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2010, 05:46:57 PM »
Sounds like a useful resource. Yes, please :)

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2010, 08:04:05 PM »
It turns out the thing is an RPG supplement, and it's no longer in print, as near as I can tell.  I'll ask around my gaming buddies to see if they know anyone who has a copy.
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline Zeus

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2010, 08:18:40 PM »
why fear 6 7? 7 8 9! (just say it loud and you understand ... mh... jokes you have to explain are crap... Sorry ^^)

Offline KyDekra

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2010, 08:51:57 PM »
Evil ideas won't go away...
So, if asking/forcing the girl to have lesbian sex is implemented, forcing a girl to have lesbian sex with her mother/her sister(would siblings be tracked?) would be incest.
Sacres some people, but there are those who have interest on it.

(Don't look at me like thaaat...)

Occasionally I'll be in a twisted mood when a customer refuses to pay,take his wife and 3 daughters, knock em all up, and toss em all in avid together with nobody else. That's before whoring them all out.

Oh, and about the stat/trait tracking I mentioned earlier, I meant some of the stats and traits were inherited from the mother. The father's traits things sounds like an interesting twist too though. Maybe allow the PC's daughters have a job that only they could be trusted to work. They would probably have a much better success rate at spying on the other girls then your goon squads as an example. Maybe have a QoL bonus or something if they are acting matron of a building or something.

Offline Sigfried666

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2010, 10:57:55 PM »
And then, perhaps some messages about the act. "GirlA reluctanctly had sex with her daughter, DaughterA." and perhaps, after some time, they start to like it. "Girla and her daughter, Daughter A, made love to one another and enjoyed it a lot."

Sometimes I think my perversion is growing... more perverted...

Offline ShiningRadiance

• I command thee!
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2010, 01:14:20 AM »
Daughters? I'd rather make a brother impregnate her sister. Now that's entertainment.
Please treat me well even though I don't deserve it.

Offline Sigfried666

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2010, 09:58:12 AM »
Niiiiice... Why didn't I think of that...