devolution

Author Topic: daughters and sons  (Read 17210 times)

Offline ohnonono

Re: daughters and sons
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2010, 01:38:13 PM »
I wish I'd been keeping up with this thread; I was about to post a new one asking for family tree tracking in order to have a breeding metagame. 

Also posting in support of forcing incest on girls/sons/captured customers (this would require kidnapping their wife and daughters and throwing them into the dungeon as an added option) for sadistic fantasies and further breeding fun.

As a side question not worthy of it's own thread, is it possible to acquire girls when a lesbian customer doesn't pay?

Offline Zeus

« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2010, 02:05:32 PM »
Daughters? I'd rather make a brother impregnate her sister. Now that's entertainment.
or his own Mother.... mh... he would his Kid's Brother And Father.... 
why fear 6 7? 7 8 9! (just say it loud and you understand ... mh... jokes you have to explain are crap... Sorry ^^)

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2010, 02:39:55 PM »
As a side question not worthy of it's own thread, is it possible to acquire girls when a lesbian customer doesn't pay?

Yes, I believe you can (and probably do).  The script that handles deadbeat customers doesn't check to see if the customer was male or female, though, so lesbian deadbeats will seem to undergo a retroactive sex change when the script initiates.  I think it likely that this will be corrected when the scripting system is overhauled.
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2010, 02:47:58 PM »
I should probably point out that the brother/sister incest thing takes us into uncharted waters, in so far as we'd need to track male slaves and the easiest way to do that would be to allow both genders as slaves and whores. Not something that particularly appeals to me, but it would be the way to go. If we did, I'd probably have male/female distribution ratios in the config so you could ensure that all your random girls, for example, would indeed be female.

Just a thought, anyway

Yes, I believe you can (and probably do).  The script that handles deadbeat customers doesn't check to see if the customer was male or female, though, so lesbian deadbeats will seem to undergo a retroactive sex change when the script initiates.  I think it likely that this will be corrected when the scripting system is overhauled.

Sounds sensible to me

Offline Zeus

« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2010, 03:59:30 PM »
so, is there a chance that you impliment Male Slaves (Also Yaoi/Gay Sex?) sounds funny ^^
why fear 6 7? 7 8 9! (just say it loud and you understand ... mh... jokes you have to explain are crap... Sorry ^^)

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2010, 04:03:39 PM »
Not planning on implementing it. Might set it up so a yaoi modpack would be possible, if anyone cared to create one.

Really though, I'm just pointing out that this is logically where the current discussion heads.

It's like the minimum age discussion going on elsewhere - it's useful to consider where it leads.

Offline zodiac44

« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2010, 04:42:45 PM »
Personally, I'm not interested in enabling either the brother/sister incest thing or gay stuff.  It's fine if that's your thing, but it's not my cup of tea, so I'm in favor of leaving in the territory of modable, but not in the core game.
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline Sigfried666

« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2010, 05:00:00 PM »
Perhaps that's why I hadn't tought of it. The idea of male slaves didn't ever ocurr to me. Not against it, and I believe there would be a market for it in the town of Crossgate. But not my cup of tea either.
Tough I still think mother/daughter, and sister/sister lesbian incest would be niiiice...

I got it. I am not evil. I am a pervert.

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2010, 06:31:24 PM »
From a scripting point of view, it would be easy enough to change the deadbeat kidnap case to include abducting a brother and forcing incest. And assuming we get parent tracking, and implement placing male offspring into the goon squads, it might be possible to script that, too.

So I suppose there are things that can be done without making major changes, which sounds like the way to go, to me.

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2010, 03:52:22 AM »
I didn't even consider male slaves. I like the game without it honestly... I wouldn't care for the addition. More power to anyone who prefers that.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline chromeo

« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2010, 01:14:22 PM »
I saw a list somewhere on the interwebs called the "Everyone, Everywhere" list, which purports to be a list of all of the common first and last names, sorted by culture and sex.  I might be able to dig it up again.

I've got it, somewhere, or at least I used to.  If not I've got the Gygax book o names.  I'll see what I can do about those files later on if y'all want?

Offline ShiningRadiance

• I command thee!
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2010, 08:30:05 PM »
Oh, I didn't mean male slaves.

I meant having one of your sons who is in a gang participate in a 'training' session with his younger sister in the dungeon.
Please treat me well even though I don't deserve it.

Offline zodiac44

« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2010, 08:59:04 PM »
I've got it, somewhere, or at least I used to.  If not I've got the Gygax book o names.  I'll see what I can do about those files later on if y'all want?

Cool.  I met with my gaming group today and it turns out one of them has it (somewhere), so I should be able to come up with it if you can't find yours.