Author Topic: Dugeon girls  (Read 12522 times)

Offline sgb

Re: Dugeon girls
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2010, 11:11:39 PM »
weird, when I sell these random girls they don't reappear in the slave market. And BTW, I sent girls to the catacombs and they seem to find uniques just fine so you might like to send well trained girls instead of gangs and make the gangs focus on wiping your ribals xD
What he said.  The newest version of the game should be removing random girls you fire or sell.  I also have no trouble getting unique monster girls within a few tries.  Are you still on an older build?  That could explain both issues for you.

Offline megamanx

• I watch DBZ Abridged and give it three thumbs up
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2010, 12:11:41 AM »
I am on  the newest one
REST IN PIECE TOONAMI.
From beginning to the very end I was there. I will never forget.
Tom and the Absolution 1997-2008
A great Character and a funny host. You will live on forever in this.

Offline sgb

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2010, 10:20:32 PM »
Okay, I just tested the current build running catacombs with 6 high level gangs.  Got 4 uniques over two turns.  If you're not seeing any at all, I would suggest a fresh install as there's no way you can be getting that unlucky with such a high success rate.

Offline megamanx

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2010, 10:41:33 PM »
Oh I didn't say I wasn't getting any it just wasn't often I had an average of 4 gangs catacombing at a time at I only got a girl I wanted to keep every few moths
REST IN PIECE TOONAMI.

exodia91

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2010, 01:23:58 AM »
Even if all that is true it doesn't change anything. I want to run catacombs for profit and items, not tons of annoying randoms. Every other method of getting girls is completely your choice with no complications, you do the action solely to get a girl, so getting one isn't a problem or annoyance. With catacombs it is, you have no choice in the matter, you are forced to get all the worthless time consuming randoms, when you shouldn't have to. "Hey goons, don't bother bringing back any shitty, generic, common-as-hell demon girls, 'k?"

Also, I'm running the newest version and still getting random demon girls in market and walks
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 01:33:25 AM by exodia91 »

Offline megamanx

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2010, 01:51:06 AM »
Even if all that is true it doesn't change anything. I want to run catacombs for profit and items, not tons of annoying randoms. Every other method of getting girls is completely your choice with no complications, you do the action solely to get a girl, so getting one isn't a problem or annoyance. With catacombs it is, you have no choice in the matter, you are forced to get all the worthless time consuming randoms, when you shouldn't have to. "Hey goons, don't bother bringing back any shitty, generic, common-as-hell demon girls, 'k?"

Also, I'm running the newest version and still getting random demon girls in market and walks
This is the same thing with me as I too when i sell them sometimes they pop back up in the market and i have to kill them to get rid of them lately in four months in game time I gained 151 random girls from the catacombs alone
REST IN PIECE TOONAMI.

Offline fixet

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2010, 09:47:04 AM »
I want to run catacombs for profit and items
but girls=profit

you get, what, a thousand gold coins per slave

you have no business sense

exodia91

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2010, 03:24:26 PM »
You've never had you average gang guarding get wrecked by a demon girl with stupidly high combat and stupidly low looks, have you. Plus time is money, time spent screwing with shit randoms is time not spent hitting the next turn button.

Offline megamanx

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2010, 04:21:55 PM »
Exactly my point exodia91, as I have had three gangs wrecked at the same time perfect gangs 100 across the board killed by a random girl with no combat stat before. How I have no clue it it has happen once.
REST IN PIECE TOONAMI.

Offline Lorde

• Accepting requests for girl expansion packs.
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2010, 04:45:01 PM »
I don't know why you guys are finding all the uber random demons, that's not the problem I'm having. (or had)

Though I did have the problem with monster girls doing something I called brandsploding. Where you brand a girl, she fights back and ends up dead from the struggle. At 100 health... Think this was changed in the new version if I read the notes correctly.
Current Girl Work Schedule            
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)
* Stab at The series He is my Master
* Run Elsie Jewelria and Yuuki Rito (To Love Ru)
* Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)
* Work on the Code Geass girls

Offline sgb

« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2010, 05:30:13 PM »
Nope, still had 100 health girls die from branding attempts in this version.  Definitely needs a fix, along with the other extreme of girls wiping entire gangs.

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2010, 05:32:03 PM »
Check the dev thread. I've got a major overhaul of how girl-vs-goon combat works in the pipeline.

Offline Lorde

• Accepting requests for girl expansion packs.
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2010, 05:39:52 PM »
Check the dev thread. I've got a major overhaul of how girl-vs-goon combat works in the pipeline.

Ok so I did read it, just didn't remember what it was attached to. Thanks for clearing that up.
Current Girl Work Schedule            
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)
* Stab at The series He is my Master
* Run Elsie Jewelria and Yuuki Rito (To Love Ru)
* Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)
* Work on the Code Geass girls

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2010, 05:55:43 PM »

Looked pretty solid to me. I don't really know if you need to factor in health potions though.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2010, 06:04:14 PM »
Looked pretty solid to me. I don't really know if you need to factor in health potions though.

I don't know, either. Let's see how it plays and if it looks like it needs to take health into account then it's easy changed.

Otherwise you can spend all your time worrying about tiny details that turn out not to make much difference.