Author Topic: Bugs: 1.30 Beta  (Read 169546 times)

Offline Kintaro Oe

Re: Bugs: 1.30 Beta
« Reply #195 on: August 11, 2010, 04:54:12 AM »
Do you have anti-preg potions (bought in Brothel Setup) and have them   set to use them (in their Girl Details screen), then? Otherwise, I have   no idea.
i havenĀ“t any anti-preg potions (the function is off). Ihave tested something: Listen, there is no sterile at this unique girl but i have removed sterile with an item and now she cen get pregnant But why there is  no sterile listed? ??? ( in editor the function for that unique girl is off, too!)

cu. Kinta

Offline TheKmank

• Cardsmith
« Reply #196 on: August 12, 2010, 04:47:39 AM »
Currently a girl that gets raped in the catacombs does not lose her virgin status

Offline Dagoth

• Administrator
« Reply #197 on: August 12, 2010, 06:16:57 AM »
Currently a girl that gets raped in the catacombs does not lose her virgin status

Hmm, you're right. In the next release she'll lose her virginity and be more distressed than usual.

Offline TheKmank

• Cardsmith
« Reply #198 on: August 12, 2010, 08:48:04 AM »
Another bug I found was that when I sent the current matron to the dungeon without changing her job status, in the turn summery (in the dungeon tab) it continues to say that "*name* enjoyed helping the girls"

Offline Kintaro Oe

« Reply #199 on: August 12, 2010, 03:52:44 PM »
an other question: How can do my unique girls become a virgin in the editor?

Offline Abtakha

« Reply #200 on: August 13, 2010, 03:58:52 AM »
Ive found what im pretty sure is a bug (fairly sure its not something ive done to the game...wouldnt know where to begin doin stuff to it ::) )
during the weekly reports it tells me ive gained x-money and all that, but my total keeps dropping, any ideas?
There will be exceptions to everything I say, without exception

Offline Nalkyr Maloth

« Reply #201 on: August 17, 2010, 03:49:08 PM »
A couple of possible bugs I encountered. A girl that is doing advertising as the morning shift is taken off work for birth after doing her shift. A girl with the incorporeal trait got beaten and raped while whoring in the brothel (also gaining Cool Scars).

Offline sgb

« Reply #202 on: August 18, 2010, 07:23:18 PM »
Ive found what im pretty sure is a bug (fairly sure its not something ive done to the game...wouldnt know where to begin doin stuff to it ::) )
during the weekly reports it tells me ive gained x-money and all that, but my total keeps dropping, any ideas?
Gang costs aren't currently being counted in the end of turn summary.

Offline sgb

« Reply #203 on: August 18, 2010, 08:38:45 PM »
One bug I've noticed is that when the Matron takes someone off duty, the check to put the girl back on happens when you hit 'next week', not during the week.  Normally this doesn't matter, but if said girl was running the catacombs and got taken off because she lost, it seems to put her into a cycle where she will keep rest for a bit, get put back into the catacombs, and lose again because she isn't back at 100% health yet.  The only way to break it is to disable the matron or hide the girl in the dungeon to avoid getting put back on before she's at 100%.

Not a big deal since this is really only a problem with Catacombs, but maybe just add an extra condition that if former job=catacombs then the matron will NOT put the girl back to work after her health is above 80%.

Offline vad

« Reply #204 on: August 25, 2010, 11:17:46 AM »
cGirls.cpp
Code: [Select]
void cGirls::UnapplyTraits(sGirl* girl, sTrait* trait)

else if(strcmp(tr->m_Name, "Sexy Air") == 0)
      {
         UpdateStat(girl,STAT_CHARISMA,5);
         UpdateStat(girl,STAT_BEAUTY,10);
         UpdateStat(girl,STAT_CONFIDENCE,2);
      }

1. Equip Empress' New Clothes
2. Unequip Empress' New Clothes
3. Profit

Not sure is it a bug or not, but:
Code: [Select]
// add traits
if(GetStat(girl, STAT_LEVEL)%5 == 0)
{
while(1)
{
int chance = g_Dice%70; // DK:  Guarantee a new attribute every 5 levels (Was g_Dice%100)
if(chance <= 10 && !HasTrait(girl, "Good Kisser"))
{
AddTrait(girl, "Good Kisser");
ss << " She has gained the Good Kisser trait.";
break;
}
else if(chance <= 20 && !HasTrait(girl, "Nymphomaniac"))
{
AddTrait(girl, "Nymphomaniac");
ss << " She has gained the Nymphomaniac trait.";
break;
}
else if(chance <= 30 && !HasTrait(girl, "Fake orgasm expert"))
{
AddTrait(girl, "Fake orgasm expert");
ss << " She has gained the Fake Orgasm Expert trait.";
break;
}
else if(chance <= 40 && !HasTrait(girl, "Sexy Air"))
{
AddTrait(girl, "Sexy Air");
ss << " She has gained the Sexy Air trait.";
break;
}
else if(chance <= 50 && !HasTrait(girl, "Fleet of Foot"))
{
AddTrait(girl, "Fleet of Foot");
ss << " She has gained the Fleet of Foot trait.";
break;
}
else if(chance <= 60 && !HasTrait(girl, "Charismatic"))
{
AddTrait(girl, "Charismatic");
ss << " She has gained the Charismatic trait.";
break;
}
else if(chance <= 70 && !HasTrait(girl, "Charming"))
{
AddTrait(girl, "Charming");
ss << " She has gained the Charming trait.";
break;
}
else
break;

g_MessageQue.AddToQue(ss.str(), 0);
}
}
This code does not "guarantee a new attribute every 5 levels". (e.g. chance=65 and girl already has "Charming")
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 02:53:29 PM by vad »

Offline sgb

« Reply #205 on: August 26, 2010, 07:02:02 PM »
It seems like girls almost never refuse to work as whores anymore, regardless of rebelliousness.  However, ask them to clean or something and they still throw fits.  For example a girl with 45 rebelliousness worked as a whore day 1 no questions asked.  However it took months before she'd agree to do any other job.  Not sure if this is intended, tweaking that is halfway implemented, or what, but it seems kind of odd; if anything the job situation should be reversed for free girls.

Offline Lorde

• Accepting requests for girl expansion packs.
« Reply #206 on: August 27, 2010, 02:23:46 PM »
Stressed out the game a little and came up with these.

Adding more then 255 rooms to a brothel flips the total number of rooms to 4.

Matron starts ignoring girls when more then 100 girls are present in a brothel. Not sure of the exact numbers, but it was around 100 girls when I started noticing the matron wasn't taking girls off work. 
Current Girl Work Schedule            
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)
* Stab at The series He is my Master
* Run Elsie Jewelria and Yuuki Rito (To Love Ru)
* Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)
* Work on the Code Geass girls

Offline Geron

« Reply #207 on: August 27, 2010, 07:16:58 PM »
It seems like girls almost never refuse to work as whores anymore, regardless of rebelliousness.  However, ask them to clean or something and they still throw fits.  For example a girl with 45 rebelliousness worked as a whore day 1 no questions asked.  However it took months before she'd agree to do any other job.  Not sure if this is intended, tweaking that is halfway implemented, or what, but it seems kind of odd; if anything the job situation should be reversed for free girls.

I thought this was a pretty weird 'feature'....

Offline Nalkyr Maloth

« Reply #208 on: August 28, 2010, 02:29:15 AM »
Matron starts ignoring girls when more then 100 girls are present in a brothel. Not sure of the exact numbers, but it was around 100 girls when I started noticing the matron wasn't taking girls off work.

I never had this problem with the matron, and I normally have a lot more than 100 girls in he first brothels

Offline Ravensdark

« Reply #209 on: September 06, 2010, 06:23:50 AM »
I found a bug but I am not sure how to recreate it.  I went and bought the second brothel and then it automaticly started me out on a new game with the date zeroed out and no girls and no gangsters.  I also had both the first and second brothels both named the same as the new name that I chose.

I am not sure but I think that there needs to be a way to re-balance libido.  First, it along with the "other stats", uses a floating point, which is not really a problem for most of the stats but when a girl works as a whore I often see her libido drop by 20 points in one week.  As far as I know the only way for it to recover decently is consumable items such as the roses but that is very costly.

This even happens when the girl has the nympho attribute, which I think gives you a static one time bonus to libido.  First I think that the nympho attribute should give a weekly bonus to libido as well as cutting the drop in half.  Then maybe cut out the negative side of the floating points on libido.  So that when I give a girl something that give a +20 or more to libido I do not end up with 0 libido afterwords.

The other bug that I posted in another location has to do with the giving and taking of items.  When you give a 1000g item then take it away the only thing that drops is the girl's happiness, so you end up with a bonus to love and to obedience.  Then when you give a 25g item to the girl and then take it back you get a +1 to both obedience and happiness giving it to her but not when you take it away.