Author Topic: Pinkutako's Interactions Script.  (Read 22749 times)

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
Re: Pinkutako's Interactions Script.
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2012, 07:39:12 PM »
Hello Pinkutako;
I just downloaded and inserted your newest interaction script, replacing the older one which I had been using up until today.  However, each time I hit "Interact With", the game crashes, and the phrase "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.  Please contact the application's support team for more information."  appears on the gamelog.  Any ideas about this? 

Oh, and thank you for all of your hard work thus far.  It's a great script!
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline Pinkutako

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2012, 10:58:46 AM »
However, each time I hit "Interact With", the game crashes, and the phrase "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.  Please contact the application's support team for more information."  appears on the gamelog.  Any ideas about this?

Hmm...Not really sure what could cause that.  as a test I downloaded the script from the link and inserted it into my game, but I'm not getting any error or game crashes.  I'll try to see if i can get it to crash...

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2012, 01:37:47 PM »
Maybe my game's corrupted... Is there any way it could interact with the config file, that might cause a crash?  Of late, I've been tinkering with the config...
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline Bender

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2012, 01:49:31 PM »
I get a text loop when I examine a girl or when I take a girls clothes after she refuses sex or when I have a girl do lesbian sex or when I send a girl to assassinate or when I tell a girl to deepthroat.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 02:53:03 PM by Bender »

Offline crazy

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2012, 04:09:15 AM »
I plan to update the script again when Crazy's mod .06 comes out, since he is being awesome and adding script commands for images for me. 8)
Got a test patch out that you should be able to start testing the ones I added.  That said love the script.  One thing I would like to see is a special sex scene if a girl is a virgin.  Let me know if there is any problems with the script functions I added.

Offline Pinkutako

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2012, 12:36:29 PM »
Sorry for the long absence.  Life happens.

I Started poking around the script again and messing with things.  Hopefully my free time continues.

I get a text loop when I examine a girl or when I take a girls clothes after she refuses sex or when I have a girl do lesbian sex or when I send a girl to assassinate or when I tell a girl to deepthroat.

I've been looking around at the issues Bender was having.  I've added more ENDSCRIPTS. I haven't been able to repeat the text loops. Still getting the annoying one where the script just stops with the quests.  Anyway, here is a slightly modified version. I don't think i got all the bugs, but let me know if anyone gets those same text loops.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0jbcagug3j5j0et

I'll be playing with the new commands Crazy added.  I hope to get an more complete script out soon.

Offline Pinkutako

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2012, 09:14:00 AM »
Small Update:

I think I tracked the quest bug to an out of place endif in the church quest line.  I also changed the script structure around a bit which should streamline it a bit.  I've also added Some of the new commands. Titty, Combat, Death, Mast.  I haven't seen any text loops so...*crosses fingers* the major kinks are worked out and i can start fleshing out quest dialog.

Anyway, here is the link for this round of fixes:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5ihi5wt4epko5pt    Edit: wrong file.

Use this one instead 8P: http://www.mediafire.com/file/fbd9zlk7tkfg581/DefaultInteractDetails.script

Test it, Play with it, let me know if you find any bugs and i'll try to fix them. 8)

Enjoy.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 09:33:51 AM by Pinkutako »

Offline BeyondRepair

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2012, 10:40:38 PM »
Take her clothing is stuck on an endless loop.

Offline HuiBui

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2012, 04:35:01 PM »
I couldn't find any bug when asking her things in her bedroom nor in the office .
but..
when i invite her into private chambers , several pics which are matching to the situation appear , lets say, one step to late.
It would be great if you could fix that.

Kind regards
HuiBui

Offline Pinkutako

« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2012, 12:11:29 PM »
when i invite her into private chambers , several pics which are matching to the situation appear , lets say, one step to late.

Yes, I wish the invite her to your private chambers executed the images a bit better.  It might just not be possible with the way scripts work or it might be something to do with how it's structured.  I'm still pretty new to scripting so I just might not have the understanding to make it work.  Anyway,  If anyone has any thoughts I'm always open to suggestions/criticism.

Take her clothing is stuck on an endless loop
I haven't been able to repeat the text loop, but I've been making changes to script.  let me know if you find anything else. 8)

Offline HuiBui

« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2012, 04:36:47 AM »
Yes, I wish the invite her to your private chambers executed the images a bit better.  It might just not be possible with the way scripts work or it might be something to do with how it's structured.  I'm still pretty new to scripting so I just might not have the understanding to make it work.  Anyway,  If anyone has any thoughts I'm always open to suggestions/criticism.

Well i tried to scrpt this by myself, and i also didn'get a better result. But truly spoken, I'm not familar with scripting .
I've tried it logically by reading these sripts and tried something out.
 But I'm shure that this could work. You have to change the script in this direction that the script stops and wait for an input ( may be that the player has to take a choice ) then it should work.
Similar to that it should be possible to script a picture sequence, lets say a strip seq.
I'm quite shure that this would work, because on other parts of this script this is already working.

Kind Regards
HuiBui

Offline F-Trill

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2012, 11:02:59 PM »
I found the loop also, Pinkutako.

I'm checking as well.

Offline Morkar

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2013, 09:35:42 PM »
Any News for the New version ?

Offline Anonemuss

« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2014, 09:50:44 AM »
Well, seems it's dead. Last update to this script was 2 years ago...