Author Topic: Dildo Swords, Vibrators, and Horny Little Devils!  (Read 7634 times)

Offline Pinkutako

Dildo Swords, Vibrators, and Horny Little Devils!
« on: August 05, 2014, 09:32:02 AM »

Ok, as promised here are the items I have added to my game. They are mostly geared toward the MC, but there are a few for the girls. Hopefully they might give you guys some laughs.  ;D

My favorite are the Horny Little Devils.  The idea is they are one time or not easily repeatable stat increasing consumables for the MC.  I have the Cblock at 30, which should be once a month game time. yes? or it might be a permanent block with the current build?  Anyway, I hope you like them.  Here is the item description for all 7:

"Horny Little Devils by Diabloist: Dr. Erik T Peters. Sealed with his secret aphrodisiac shrinking powder. Once released; they are overcome and immediately seek to relieve their sexual energy on the nearest entity: YOU! Note: If you survive the encounter; some permanent side effects may occur."

There are also 8 upgrade and permanent item types. 

Weapons I have felt that they lose importance after you max out the MC's attack, defence, magic, and agility in the arena.  So I created weapons with a focus on increasing max stats so it might be worth investing in a better sword at lvl 20+   I also added Shields, again with the MC in mind for gaining some staying power for the arena.

And of course the Dildo Sword which gave you guys a chuckle.  ;D  without the OP Partytime 100 stat.  :P

Feel free to add, change, modify, edit, tweak, steal, or whatever.

https://www.mediafire.com/?z93gsve0r93l2b3
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 10:08:43 AM by Pinkutako »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
Re: Dildo Swords, Vibrators, and Horny Little Devils!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 09:42:06 AM »
Thanks, I'll take a look a bit later, you could post a couple of pics so people know what to expect :)
Like what we're doing?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 10:04:02 AM »
Nice  :)
I'll add it to the game during next items review.

Offline Pinkutako

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 10:09:20 AM »
Added some images for preview.  ;D