PyTFall > PyTFall: General information

CherryWood's packs for Pytfall

(1/4) > >>

CherryWood:
Hi! Here you can find some packs and other stuff I put together for Pytfall. You can use them to make the game more lively.

They should be compatible with current beta version.
Password is: pytfall

NGE - 6 girls - mega.nz
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu - 7 girls - mega.nz
Queen's Blade - Airi - mega.nz
Vocaloid - Hatsune Miku -  mega.nz  - tagged pictures without data file (getting her will be tied to a quest, but it's not done yet)
Fate/Stay Night - Sakura, Caren - mega.nz
Shoukaku (Kantai Collection) -
Sachiko (IM@S:Cinderella Girls) -

Remaking beta compatible versions, rest of the alpha girls soon

CherryWood:
<optimistically reserved>

DDark:
Hello!
How should I install these packs?

CherryWood:

--- Quote from: DDark on April 22, 2014, 10:33:04 PM ---Hello!
How should I install these packs?

--- End quote ---
Hi! All my girls are unique girls, so all files from archives need to be extracted to:

(main pytfall folder)/game/content/chars/    <- so it look like .../chars/(series name)/(girl name)

in "series name" folder, for example NGE, there should be only two type of files. .xml data file (one or more) and tags.json file (automatically created after game start - this file should be empty for tagged packs[size=78%])[/size]
in "girl name" folder, for example Souryu_Asuka_Langley, there should be images and tags.json file
if you see other files there, usually .rpy or a script folder, just leave them where they are

game is supplied with few unique girls, so easiest is to look how they are placed and do the same

You need to start a new game to see new girls (or updates). If you got any problems or error messages, let me know and I'll look into it.

DDark:
Thx for reply! I occasionally did it in a right way just before you answered  :)
Another question: wehen you say "unique girls", does that means it is those who could be met in game locations?

P.S.: sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version