devolution

Author Topic: Introduction and a few questions  (Read 2626 times)

Offline Vorton

Introduction and a few questions
« on: August 09, 2014, 12:44:29 AM »
Hi there all. My name is Vorton (Vort)
I found this game after playing Sim Brothel. I really enjoyed it but I wanted more. I found a few other games out there but this was the one that I enjoyed most. You all are doing a FANTASTIC job!!

I now find myself in a position where I would like to create a few girls for myself, Maybe upload them here if I think they are good enough. I have played around a bit with the editor and I "think" I have that all down. What I would like to know is about the image part of the girls. What images can be used? I have browsed a few of the girls I already have in my game and I find for the images Bdsm, Les, Profile and Sex. Are there more images that can be used? Like can I put in images named Beast for beast encounters or oral for oral encounters, maid/clean for cleaning jobs, etc etc? A list of all the possible images that the game can use for girls would be awesome. Also I believe I am using the latest version of Crazys mod (Any way to tell?) if that makes a difference to what images I can use.

I apologize for my noobishness. I tried doing a search and all I was able to find was older posts that may be outdated. Maybe I did not use the right search terms. If that is the case could someone please point me in the direction of the correct thread?

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read/reply.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 12:47:04 AM by Vorton »

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
Re: Introduction and a few questions
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 02:04:46 AM »
A list of all the possible images that the game can use for girls would be awesome.
The list of image types and how to use them is here - http://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=953.msg27839#msg27839

Also I believe I am using the latest version of Crazys mod (Any way to tell?) if that makes a difference to what images I can use.
The newest version of the game can be gotten here - http://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=3446.0

If you run the game in windowed mode (not fullscreen) the version is in the title bar.
If you are running the game fullscreen, depending on your operating system, the version number can be found on the title icon while the game is running.
For example, in Windows6.x (vista,7,8) if you go to the desktop while the game is running and hover your mouse over the running program on the task bar, it will show you the version number.

Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline Vorton

Re: Introduction and a few questions
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 06:40:29 PM »
Thank you so much. Gonna start on my first Girl/Girls tonight!