devolution

Author Topic: Traits, Stats and Skill Discussion  (Read 92513 times)

Offline Yukinohki

Re: Traits, Stats and Skill Discussion
« Reply #135 on: March 20, 2016, 04:28:06 PM »
Ok....quick question, are zombies fertile?  I would assume no, but it doesn't say anything about it.

That point is handled by sterile, fertile and broodmother traits.
Thats why zombie girls usually also have the sterile trait.
If you give a zombie girl something that removes sterile, she can get pregnant.
You can try that out by giving any girl a "better zed than dead" which makes her zombie and sterile
and then some item like "mother emerald" or "mother emerald fragment" which give broodmother/fertile and override the sterile trait.

Offline CaotKirk

« Reply #136 on: October 14, 2016, 09:44:56 PM »
ok,
don't know if this Topic is stil relevant but i post it anyway.

<Trait
        Name="Pregnancy Addict"
        Desc="All she cares about is to get pregnant as often as possible and she will do anything to reach her goal. She loves the feeling of being inseminated and having something grow inside her body. "
        Type="Addiction"
        InheritChance="1"
        RandomChance="4" />
-- Comment: A cure is very hard to come by. Trait should trigger Nymphomanic and Slut. She should try to avoid using the Anti-Preg Potions even when it's  set to do so.

Offline Applesauce

« Reply #137 on: October 16, 2016, 12:32:46 PM »
Cum addict will already sometimes disregard the anti-preg settings, so that may be what you're looking for.

Offline CaotKirk

« Reply #138 on: October 16, 2016, 01:42:28 PM »
Cum addict will already sometimes disregard the anti-preg settings, so that may be what you're looking for.

Hmm,
kind of, though cum addict isn't necessarily related to pregnancy addiction.
It's just a necessity to fulfill her desire for getting pregnant because she isn't addicted to cum.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 02:39:24 PM by CaotKirk »

Offline jimbobiii

« Reply #139 on: October 18, 2016, 12:00:21 AM »
I went through the CoreTraits.traitsx file and made a few modifications. Some of them are simple things like adding punctuation, decapitalizing letters, or other simple grammar fixes; others are more subjective, in some cases rewriting parts of (or entire) trait descriptions (although I did take a stab at making some breast size traits more obvious - there's a discussion on that front from earlier this year).

Not sure if it's of use to anyone, but if they want to give it a look I don't think I broke anything. I did do this while buzzed and half-asleep, though, so don't take my word for it.

To end on a pedantic note: the grammar snob in me really wants the Farmers Daughter trait to be renamed to Farmer's Daughter, although I don't know how much that would break things.

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #140 on: October 18, 2016, 12:49:31 AM »
I went through the CoreTraits.traitsx file and made a few modifications. Some of them are simple things like adding punctuation, decapitalizing letters, or other simple grammar fixes; others are more subjective, in some cases rewriting parts of (or entire) trait descriptions (although I did take a stab at making some breast size traits more obvious - there's a discussion on that front from earlier this year).

Not sure if it's of use to anyone, but if they want to give it a look I don't think I broke anything. I did do this while buzzed and half-asleep, though, so don't take my word for it.
Looks good, it will be in with the next version.

To end on a pedantic note: the grammar snob in me really wants the Farmers Daughter trait to be renamed to Farmer's Daughter, although I don't know how much that would break things.
Apostrophes do tend to make things a little harder to manage in the code.
I tried it when it first got added but it did not work right.
I may look at getting it to work in the future though.
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug