devolution

Author Topic: A call to all artists out there?  (Read 9897 times)

Offline necno

• Core Developer
Re: A call to all artists out there?
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2010, 07:43:14 AM »
For me it was 40k and then necromunda... now Munchkin Quest where I battle horrifying zombees :D
Click here to donate
After you do so please pm me the email address you used so I can add you to the donation forum.

Working on:
Whoremaster II (Official)
Birthright (Now a commercial rougelike)

Offline Lorde

• Accepting requests for girl expansion packs.
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2010, 12:18:44 PM »
For me it was. Spacehulk Tabletop game >> Spacehulk 3do game >> Discovering 40k through the former then Fielding a Tyranid army >> Selling Tyranid Minatures on E-bay...  :'(
Current Girl Work Schedule            
* Revy  (Black Lagoon)
* Stab at The series He is my Master
* Run Elsie Jewelria and Yuuki Rito (To Love Ru)
* Yukari Takeba (Persona 3)
* Work on the Code Geass girls

Offline cleaveice

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2010, 04:46:12 AM »
wow..you guys need artists? well there are professional H illustrators out there but i bet they'd choke you with the paycheck lol ..
i liked Tony Taka (not real name) 's work, very nicely done but i think his colour scheme is a bit classic for today :D

i like drawing myself(i dunt draw pictures of myself LoL)  but i suck at colouring (even with colouring with photoshop tutorial) on top of that, no scanner & no tablet T^T ..i only have digital cam and it gave me brightness gradient when i take pictures (awfully ugly) lolx ..and so i had to spend a few days redrawing with photoshop pen tool ..*hope someone can help me too ahaha*

btw making a complete game is too much for a bunch of artists, perhaps at minimal would be more than 5(who works at speed of light)  ..so i think considering varieties of scenes, poses, (sprites maybe) and the number of characters
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 04:48:59 AM by cleaveice »