Author Topic: A few noob question  (Read 3627 times)

Offline Zeliox

A few noob question
« on: November 28, 2010, 12:54:36 AM »
Okay well I don't know if these has been asked before, I did look around a little bit but either way.

Okay well first, what's a good way to lower rebellion besides putting the girls in the dungeon and torturing them to slowly lower their rebellion.

Also what's the point in the dungeon besides torturing them to get their rebellion down?

And, what happens when they have babies? Do they just go off somewhere or do you keep them or something?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 01:31:13 AM by Zeliox »

Offline ShiningRadiance

• I command thee!
Re: A few noob question
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 01:40:29 AM »
Okay well I don't know if these has been asked before, I did look around a little bit but either way.

Okay well first, what's a good way to lower rebellion besides putting the girls in the dungeon and torturing them to slowly lower their rebellion.

Also what's the point in the dungeon besides torturing them to get their rebellion down?

And, what happens when they have babies? Do they just go off somewhere or do you keep them or something?

Their rebellion lowers a bit over time if they're free and love you.

Dungeon: Keep them there if your brothels are full and you can't afford extra rooms. Or torture them. And rape them. They're powerless there.

After x number of weeks, the babies become adults, and are placed in your dungeon.
Please treat me well even though I don't deserve it.

Offline Zeliox

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 02:10:49 AM »
Okay, I've come across another thing I'm confused about, how do I get monster girls? I need to get 7 for an objective.

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 04:08:55 AM »
send your gangs into the dungeon

Offline katie916

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2010, 09:03:05 PM »
take a look at my post few down from were yours is listed lot of help was given to me on the rebel part it should help