Author Topic: A little problem  (Read 4193 times)

Offline Deamon

A little problem
« on: April 09, 2011, 10:55:00 AM »
Hi! I've got some little problem as the game can't find girls folder, I checked the names they are the same, file format jpg, file size or picture dimension, does anyone can tell me how to fix it. The most curious thing is that one when I copy a picture from the named folder to default it founds it easy and use it, but couldnt find it in the native folder. :-[
The second is sex description: for example if girl had lesb sex it doesn't come  lesbian pictures but any others from default folder, so description and picture are not the same if I have sex pictures in girlnamedfolder this doesn't happen.  :-[
Does anybod knows  how could it be fixed?

Offline fires_flair

Re: A little problem
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2011, 05:39:44 PM »
ok, so what exactly are you doing, go from what you do after downloading to loading/starting a game. try to include every step

Offline Mak

• Donator
  • PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2011, 09:06:15 PM »
to add to fires_flair's response, is it happening to all the girls? if not, a bit of explanation there might help. Also by "checking the names" you mean compared them to the .girlsx files right? Sorry if that was asking the obvious, just trying to help narrow it down.

Edit:misspelled fires_flair's name.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 09:07:52 PM by Mak »
There's a place for all the planet's creatures, it's next to the mashed potatoes.

Offline Deamon

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2011, 03:37:29 AM »
I mean I've got about 526 unique girl folders. Sometimes when I buy a girl from the market her profile pictures don't come with her, I mean it happens to less about than 10 % of girls( Actually I didn't count accurately). I can't see their pictures, and the game start loading missing ones from default folder. My basic aim to see  all the uniqe pictures. Folder's names and names in girls.girls files are the same, I checked many times. So I can not understand the logic why the game cah find theese ones and couldn't find anothers. :-[   

Offline Deamon

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2011, 03:44:49 AM »
If you mean does it have right name? It has Profile1.jpg and so on names.

Offline Nalkyr Maloth

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2011, 01:39:17 PM »
The problem could be that there is an extra space after the girl's name in the girlsx file. Try checking there

Offline kaneage

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2011, 05:01:01 PM »
The problem is most likely that the name on the girlsx file and the name on the girls folder are not the same.  typos can easily occur and are often overlooked.  which ever girls are giving you the problem double check the girlsx file that they are located in and the name on the folder dedicated to the girls.  They need to be the exact same, word for word, letter for letter, space for space.  copy/paste if u need to

When looking for a girl the game checks the girlsx file first then it picks/creates a girl. Then when u click on her it will try to retrieve the pics in the girls folder. if it cant find the girls folder (most likey due to misspelling) it will fill in what pics it can with whatever is in the default folder
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 05:02:36 PM by kaneage »

Offline Midnight_Amratha

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 06:44:12 PM »
also, please note that not all girls have all categories of pictures, some folders only contain profile, sex and nothing else, mostly because the people creating the folders are not interested/cannot find pictures that cover the other categories, so the program go to generic pictures to cover that. like pregnant or anal.
The line between lunacy and genious is very thin.
So far i haven't been able to find it.