Author Topic: Whore Master EX  (Read 481249 times)

Offline THE FUTURE

Re: Whore Master EX
« Reply #285 on: November 04, 2011, 11:46:02 AM »
v1.3

800x600
1024x768
1152x864
1280x768
1280x800
1280x960
1280x1024
1366x768
1440x900
1600x900
1600x1200
1680x1050
1920x1080
1920x1200

For this release, it's only important that you overwrite the .exe and the stuff in the Docs&Tools folder, specifically the ScriptCommands.txt file. But to make it easy, you can overwrite all ....but read the red text.

Changes:
-These packs now include default random girls!! So if you have random girl packs, take care with how you overwrite!
-All resolutions that are planned to be supported, are. If one is missing that you need, say something.
-Withdraw all at the bank is functional
-Immortal and Inhuman Lifespan is now inheritable (not tested)
-Fixed a problem where the matron wouldn't take a girl off duty to rest even though she had almost no HP left
-Money laundering no longer exists
-New script support from Popuri:

(mostly quoting Popuri)
New scripts options:
Lesbian sex
Group Sex
Make her Masturbate
Make her Strip
Get a Blowjob
Have her have sex with a stranger
Add trait
Remove trait
Add x to player gold (positive or negative)
Add x to girl's gold (positive or negative)
Have Protected Sex (Zero chance of pregnancy)
Save Game

(Popuri, I added SaveGame as well, so make sure you check the script commands file)

I was going to nerf the walk through town button to save when you use it, preventing you from reloading your save, but I didn't get around to it. So, I plan to nerf that in the next release. Unless I get lazy, which is a strong possibility.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 12:19:16 PM by THE FUTURE »
This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

Offline Arcenciel

« Reply #286 on: November 04, 2011, 12:10:54 PM »
Caught a typo with the Matron. Job description says I have to pay her 300 gold a week. She's only collecting 50 gold from me.

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #287 on: November 04, 2011, 12:12:16 PM »
Changes:
-These packs now include default random girls!! So if you have random girl packs, take care with how you overwrite!

And right after I made a pack of girls meant to be default random girls. =P

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #288 on: November 04, 2011, 12:35:26 PM »
Crisis21, do not worry, I use your pack when I test my characters  8)

Offline Popuri

« Reply #289 on: November 04, 2011, 12:41:55 PM »
Just noticed, when I did the new script commands, had one typo.

In the ScriptCommands.txt file, under the line "Add to Girl Gold" should be the line:

INT -1000 1000

Instead of:

-1000 1000

Offline Murd

« Reply #290 on: November 04, 2011, 02:43:52 PM »
Noticed kinda weird situation.
There are very few chars, suitable for guard work. After start, soon enough, visitors start pick fights with guards.  And even heavily armed fighters can`t handle 10 enemies. So, that guards get problem with health and while they are healing problem get even worse.  As a result, every last cleaner start buying weapon and armor.  And at the finish, instead of "bar with girls", we have something like sieged fortress.

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #291 on: November 04, 2011, 02:49:04 PM »
New default interaction script for the 1.3 version. It's Popuri's latest default interaction script with dates added in.

You'll need to rename it in order for it to run. I added an extension to the name so I could play with it without futzing up my game.

Also, if you ever see an option labeled ->DO NOT SELECT<-, don't select it. It doesn't lead anywhere yet and may crash your game.

EDIT: Sorry, appears to be problems with the script. Fixing now....

EDIT2: Fixed! Download and enjoy!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 04:56:02 PM by Crisis21 »

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #292 on: November 04, 2011, 06:05:49 PM »
OK, fistly minor bug here. On the turn summary page waitress girl has a message:
", which you claimCeles Chere workes at waitress for 5 customers this shift".

And secondly, it looks like the chance of capturing random catacomb girl is too small. Unique girls are caught about ten times more often than random ones.

Offline drake

« Reply #293 on: November 04, 2011, 06:30:29 PM »
Just thought I would make a comment for the people who are having the issue of having to go into each girl folder and move everything up a level.  Just use "extract here" if you put the archives in the characters folder, or specify the characters folder on the option "extract files..."  if you do that, it doesn't add the extra folder

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #294 on: November 04, 2011, 08:00:01 PM »
I didn't even see that, Crisis21. Hum.

Noticed kinda weird situation.
There are very few chars, suitable for guard work. After start, soon enough, visitors start pick fights with guards.  And even heavily armed fighters can`t handle 10 enemies. So, that guards get problem with health and while they are healing problem get even worse.  As a result, every last cleaner start buying weapon and armor.  And at the finish, instead of "bar with girls", we have something like sieged fortress.

That'll happen if your security rating goes into the negatives. It can be a real problem to get it back up, and this is completely intentional. Once you can get it to 500, security becomes rather easy and you don't have to worry about it.

(I'm not ignoring everyone else, but responses to the rest seem kind of rhetorical)
This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #295 on: November 04, 2011, 10:25:38 PM »
I didn't even see that, Crisis21. Hum.

If you're talking about the 'DO NOT SELECT' option, it only shows up if the girl has very high Obedience and very high PCLove.

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #296 on: November 04, 2011, 10:30:28 PM »
And right after I made a pack of girls meant to be default random girls. =P

no, this ^

And secondly, it looks like the chance of capturing random catacomb girl is too small. Unique girls are caught about ten times more often than random ones.

This was done on purpose. Thanks for reminding me. When/if I nerf walk through town, I need to nerf this, too.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 10:42:16 PM by THE FUTURE »

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #297 on: November 04, 2011, 10:59:25 PM »
no, this ^

Oh, right. Eh, I didn't put a whole lot of work into them anyway. They have almost zero variety and their only functional purpose is playtesting.

Also, I am finished with all of the girls in my monster girl pack of mythological proportions! 23 random catacomb girls, 8 unique catacomb girls, and 1 unique monster-girl hunting girl you can meet in town with her own original dialogue. I will be posting it shortly!

Be warned, not all of the random girls will meet everyone's taste, which is why they all have their own girlsx or rgirlsx files. so they can be readily deleted if you don't want them.

Edit: The Monster Girl Pack of Mythological Proportions is up for download!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 11:21:37 PM by Crisis21 »

Offline Lurker

« Reply #298 on: November 04, 2011, 11:22:54 PM »
Edit: The Monster Girl Pack of Mythological Proportions is up for download!

Dude, you are my hero.

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #299 on: November 04, 2011, 11:25:53 PM »
Dude, you are my hero.

Glad you like it!

Let me know what you think of the mystery bonus girl.  :)