devolution

Author Topic: Whore Master EX  (Read 481448 times)

Offline Popuri

Re: Whore Master EX
« Reply #315 on: November 05, 2011, 09:38:42 AM »
No lolis. If there are any pics with loli (prepubescent) content, tell me so I can purge them.

Should probably double check Etna from Lurker's recent pack then.  Officially she looks like she's 12-13, but is 1300+ years old.  But unofficially, some people draw her older.

Some of the girls in the Disgaea random pack are a little borderline as well, but in their official context are just supposed to be young looking, and not actual kids.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 09:40:31 AM by Popuri »

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #316 on: November 05, 2011, 10:09:00 AM »
That's out of my hands. I'm not a moderator here, so I only have jurisdiction over my own posts. I'm an equal to all of you other than the fact that I have authoritah over what goes into the source of WM EX, except wherein the actual core developers of regular WM tell me I cannot do this or that. One of those things is that no girl is allowed to be listed as below the age of 17 in the game itself.

I should probably clarify what I said: I won't personally release loli pics and if any are in my packs, tell me so I can delete them. Beyond that, I have no authority to tell other people what they can or cannot do other than to say please don't.
This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

Offline Popuri

« Reply #317 on: November 05, 2011, 10:31:13 AM »
That's out of my hands. I'm not a moderator here, so I only have jurisdiction over my own posts. I'm an equal to all of you other than the fact that I have authoritah over what goes into the source of WM EX, except wherein the actual core developers of regular WM tell me I cannot do this or that. One of those things is that no girl is allowed to be listed as below the age of 17 in the game itself.

I should probably clarify what I said: I won't personally release loli pics and if any are in my packs, tell me so I can delete them. Beyond that, I have no authority to tell other people what they can or cannot do other than to say please don't.

Got ya.

Offline indus

« Reply #318 on: November 05, 2011, 01:27:10 PM »
The quit button should be moved, it's too easy to accidently hit it when exiting the town map.

Offline Baykow

« Reply #319 on: November 05, 2011, 01:52:49 PM »

Mitsuru, Group, I have it listed as picture 7, seems to be the really young Mitsuru, it's the one with the big side of head hair drills.

When you play FES, there are flashbacks for the characters.  Mitsuru is featured in two of them, one being a Freshman or so, and the other being a young child.  That picture definitely looks like the child version.

Offline Popuri

« Reply #320 on: November 05, 2011, 02:40:21 PM »
One option I would love to see on the code side (to allow for scripting events later) is an ability or flag to set so girls might recognize one another.  i.e. a field called 'siblings' or the like.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #321 on: November 05, 2011, 04:02:12 PM »
One more bug report. Sometimes player's daughter has Incest trait, while she is not a child of incest. Probably because there is a chance of having Incest trait in her rgirlsx file.

Offline Popuri

« Reply #322 on: November 05, 2011, 04:06:59 PM »
Bug report:

Clicked 'go to selected' from the dungeon tab on the weekly summary.  Clicked next on dungeon details screen to cycle, game crashed.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #323 on: November 05, 2011, 04:27:25 PM »
Bug report:

Clicked 'go to selected' from the dungeon tab on the weekly summary.  Clicked next on dungeon details screen to cycle, game crashed.
Sometimes it crashes the game, sometimes it just returns you to the turn summary page.

Btw, it looks like that "Prev" and "Next" buttons on turn summary page don't work. They don't do anything when I press them, except for change of current girl's picture.

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #324 on: November 05, 2011, 07:09:49 PM »
Mitsuru, Group, I have it listed as picture 7, seems to be the really young Mitsuru, it's the one with the big side of head hair drills.

When you play FES, there are flashbacks for the characters.  Mitsuru is featured in two of them, one being a Freshman or so, and the other being a young child.  That picture definitely looks like the child version.

The child version happened ~10 years before the game I believe, so that puts the child Mitsuru at 8 years old or younger. The picture you're describing is definitely not prepubescent - there is visible breast development and her hip-waist ratio is not that of a prepubescent child. While that is younger than the game's normal Mitsuru, It doesn't fit the description of stuff I will purge at this point in time, but that is subject to change. There are also very young pictures of Fate which go into the same category.
This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #325 on: November 05, 2011, 07:14:00 PM »
Bug reports and suggestions logged.

Sometimes it crashes the game, sometimes it just returns you to the turn summary page.

Btw, it looks like that "Prev" and "Next" buttons on turn summary page don't work. They don't do anything when I press them, except for change of current girl's picture.

This is working for me, so let me ask if you're looking at the girl summaries when you try that or are you looking at the brothel/dungeon lists. It only changes when you're on the girl or gang list.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #326 on: November 05, 2011, 07:29:41 PM »
I mean girl summaries. If those buttons shouldn't work there, they probably should be removed, so they wouldn't confuse someone anymore.

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #327 on: November 05, 2011, 07:34:19 PM »
As in this, right?

They work for me. Assuming you have more than one brothel and you're pressing those with the mouse rather than arrow keys, what resolution pack are you using (should not matter, but let's check) and other than that, perhaps let me see your save.

Offline Baykow

« Reply #328 on: November 05, 2011, 08:45:39 PM »
The child version happened ~10 years before the game I believe, so that puts the child Mitsuru at 8 years old or younger. The picture you're describing is definitely not prepubescent - there is visible breast development and her hip-waist ratio is not that of a prepubescent child. While that is younger than the game's normal Mitsuru, It doesn't fit the description of stuff I will purge at this point in time, but that is subject to change. There are also very young pictures of Fate which go into the same category.

I'm sorry, I get the feeling I offended you.  This was just an observation of mine, knowing what the context was. I don't have the Fate pack, as I never saw the show or knew her character, so I wasn't intrested. I didn't mean to call out that 'omg there's a loli image RIGHT HERE'...well maybe a little since it seemed to be what you asked for, but anyway if that's what you say then that's what it is

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #329 on: November 05, 2011, 08:59:09 PM »
Nah, I'm not offended. This is a sensitive subject. Frankly, I'm not sure how laws vary from country to country, so I don't know where exactly the bar should be set. There are a lot of anime girls who look similar to the pic you describe that would normally be as acceptable as hentai gets, like Miku from Vocaloid. She has roughly those same proportions. The difference with Mitsuru is that we know she has a developed body at the age of 18 so it makes that pic highly questionable.

So, I'm really on the fence with quite a lot of those types of pics.