devolution

Author Topic: Whore Master EX  (Read 481082 times)

Offline Romanul

Re: Whore Master EX
« Reply #345 on: November 06, 2011, 10:26:31 AM »
Is there any way to turn off this automatic equip items for the girls?

PS: I don't know if i said this before but great mod. Congrats!

Offline pnakasone

« Reply #346 on: November 06, 2011, 10:37:14 AM »
Is there any way to turn off this automatic equip items for the girls?

PS: I don't know if i said this before but great mod. Congrats!

In the Config.xml change
AutoUseItems        = "true" to AutoUseItems        = "false"

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #347 on: November 06, 2011, 02:37:49 PM »
Okay, I've got a tally of currently released random girls for WMEX. Here goes:

Oh, and THE FUTURE, why is Ino Yamanaka in the Random Girls list?

Popuri? I can't your random Disgaea girls in the WMEX Girl Packs thread...

Okay, here's the tally. For real this time:

Normal:
Official:
China Dress
Hadaka Apron
Kimono Girl
Kirin
School Girl
Teacher - modified from Lurker's packs
Waitress

Released by Crisis21.... Hey, that's me!:
Cheerleader
Kitsune Miko
Miko
Peasant
Schoolgirl
Swimmer

Released by Lurker:
DCAmazon
DCSorceress
Hero
Hero 2
Kunoichi
Lineage Elf
Nun
Sex Priest

Released by Popuri:
Archer Disgaea
Brawler Disgaea
Fighter DQ3
Jester DQ3
Mage Disgaea
Mage DQ3
Magic Knight Disgaea
Merchant DQ3
Ninja Disgaea
Priest DQ3
Ronin Disgaea
Sage DQ3
Soldier DQ3
Thief Disgaea
Thief DQ3
Warrior Disgaea

Catacombs:

Official:
Bunny Girl
Cat Girl
Dark Elf
Demon Girl
Dragon Girl
Kitsune - modified from Crisis 21's My packs
Slime Girl

Released by Crisis21.... Me again!:
Angel
Butterfly Fairy
Centaur
Cyclops
Djinn
Dragonfly Fairy
Forest Elf
Harpy
Kappa
Lamia
Mermaid
Minotaur
Oni
Phoenix
Runaway
Satyr
Sphinx
Succubus
Tengu
Unicorn
Valkyrie
Vampire
Werewolf
Yeti

Released by Popuri:
Nekomata Disgaea
Succubus Disgaea

So, my question is this: Are there any other random girls that people would like to see made? I'm going to try a pirate girl pack and I thought that while I was occupied I might look into a few others.

Edit: Also updated my TestGirls pack (Peasant and Runaway) so they both have exactly one pic for each category. All stats are 0 except for Happiness, Tiredness, and Health which are 50. Only variables are age (17-19), and the 50% chance of the virgin trait. Only other trait they have is Average Boobs. Complete blank slates perfect for playtesting! Downloadable here if you'd like it.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 03:33:00 PM by Crisis21 »

Offline alisaneko

« Reply #348 on: November 06, 2011, 05:00:17 PM »
i wouldent mind some furrys like dog girls cat girls and fox girls i have a cat and dog furry pack on the offical release but not on this :P
Alisa~

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #349 on: November 06, 2011, 05:33:19 PM »
Okay, I'll see about making a furry pack. It will, of course, have a furry warning on it.  :)

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #350 on: November 06, 2011, 05:50:38 PM »
I'm so far unable to recreate a crash with going from dungeon summary to girl details to next girl button. If you can reliably cause it to crash, let's see if we can get  a list of the conditions that caused the crash.

have a Torturer?
girls in the red?
dungeon list sorted by any specific stat?
maybe a custom girl pack with problems?
etc
This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

Offline Shilo

« Reply #351 on: November 06, 2011, 06:00:21 PM »
It would be great to have some general purpose arrow buttons in the day summary so that you can easily click the same button all the time to browse in order from event to event (how the girl's day at work was), from girl to girl, from section to section (girls, gangs, brothel, dungeon) and from brothel to brothel without having to actually concentrate on where to click in the menu.

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #352 on: November 06, 2011, 09:40:26 PM »
Making it possible to navigate the menu completely without using a mouse is a consideration, but not all with just up/down arrow. Probably something like right-CTRL and numpad-0 for going from brothel to brothel and page down/page up for moving from listbox to listbox. I'll see what I can do about that.

This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

I will attempt to get some feature requests done before I release WM EX v1.4, but if it takes too long, it's not going in.

The development cycle of the next major version of WM EX will not be fast. A month is the bare minimum, but probably longer than that. I'll continue to release official girl packs, nothing else. Considering we're heading into December, don't expect it to come out until 2012.

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #353 on: November 06, 2011, 11:41:57 PM »
I've been noticing that when I send girls to the catacombs it reads a few random rgirlsx files of catacomb girls but I don't seem to catch any. The same kind of loading takes place when the slave market is accessed, only with normal girls instead of catacomb girls. The number of files never exceeds the amount of ordinary monsters that my girls catch though.

Not sure if this is a bug or not but I thought I'd bring it to your attention.

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #354 on: November 07, 2011, 12:01:28 AM »
It's loading catacomb girls for your catacomb explorers to fight.

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #355 on: November 07, 2011, 12:26:42 AM »
Right, except that my warriors win and don't capture any of them, just standard monsters.

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #356 on: November 07, 2011, 12:29:54 AM »
It's working as intended.

To clarify, it's flawed, yes, but this is simply the way the game was designed to handle catacombs combat.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 12:48:52 AM by THE FUTURE »

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #357 on: November 07, 2011, 12:45:41 AM »
Okay. Thank you for taking the time to address this.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #358 on: November 07, 2011, 04:31:20 AM »
I'm so far unable to recreate a crash with going from dungeon summary to girl details to next girl button. If you can reliably cause it to crash, let's see if we can get  a list of the conditions that caused the crash.

have a Torturer?
girls in the red?
dungeon list sorted by any specific stat?
maybe a custom girl pack with problems?
etc
I'm unable now too, however when Popuri mentioned it, I was able. Probably because I've already played a lot of turns. And about your questions: yes, yes, no, who knows.

Also I have one more minor bug report. I've met it in dungeon turn summaries so far, but it probably can be found in girls turn summaries too.

If there're any warnings, it usually breaks order of girls pictures.
For example, first girls in dungeon without sorting are Sakura, Fujiwara and Saber. In dungeon turn summaries first girls in list are Sakura, Fujiwara and Rydia, because they have "danger" messages about their health, but girls pictures are still shown in dungeons order (Sakura, Fujiwara and Saber).
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 04:49:47 AM by DarkTl »

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #359 on: November 07, 2011, 06:01:19 AM »
Yes, that's intentional. Do you prefer it to be otherwise? To be honest, I would like to further sort them alphabetically, although Danger or Warning messages would still go to the top.

I thought the crash might be because I changed the way EX avoids the torturer bug, but it seems that probably wasn't the cause after all. I don't know what to say, but as long as the crash isn't constant then I guess we can let it go until we stumble upon the cause.

Do you have a lot of girls in the dungeon? Like over 100? 200? 1000? It shouldn't be easy to do anymore with the cap on captured monster girls, but I should probably ask.