Author Topic: Whore Master EX  (Read 481414 times)

Offline Kogotoro

Re: Whore Master EX
« Reply #420 on: December 08, 2011, 09:49:10 AM »
...and slavemarket screen (it all just for evade scroll through lists ^^')
ps:
sorry for my english

ps2:
upd
some versions of files used for the positioning window elements
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 06:11:16 PM by Kogotoro »

Offline Romanul

« Reply #421 on: December 08, 2011, 12:47:16 PM »
Looks good!

Offline Shilo

« Reply #422 on: December 08, 2011, 07:42:27 PM »
I'd love a layout where you can see all stats and job qualifications at the same time instead of having to use the "More Details" button all the time.

Offline Kogotoro

« Reply #423 on: December 08, 2011, 11:31:49 PM »
I'd love a layout where you can see all stats and job qualifications at the same time instead of having to use the "More Details" button all the time.
hmm... it seems probably will require changes the source ^^' just change XML files of win elements does not help and in the interface 800x600 all of this fit only if you remove the picture and its description =)

Offline xyz

« Reply #424 on: December 09, 2011, 01:28:35 PM »
did The Future release the source code for WM EX?
Not to my knowledge.

Isn't the point of the GPL to prevent this situation?  Check out the gpl.txt in the main WM (or WM-EX) directory: 

Therefore, you have
certain responsibilities if you distribute copies of the software, or if
you modify it: responsibilities to respect the freedom of others.

For example, if you distribute copies of such a program, whether
gratis or for a fee, you must pass on to the recipients the same
freedoms that you received.  You must make sure that they, too, receive
or can get the source code.  And you must show them these terms so they
know their rights.

In other words, anyone can fork a project, but no-one has a right to make a fork closed-source.  I'm sure we all prefer a closed-source WM-EX to nothing at all, but we do have a right to the source, and to make our own sub-forks.  (Unless, of course, there is some dual-licensing going on; but since WM-EX comes with the GPL text intact...)

Offline Popuri

« Reply #425 on: December 09, 2011, 02:37:38 PM »
While that's true, and correct, xyz, Future hasn't shared his source yet.  And as far as I can tell, hasn't even really been around since the middle of November.

Offline Mak

• Donator
  • PETA=People Eating Tasty Animals
« Reply #426 on: December 10, 2011, 12:24:14 PM »
Come back after a few months and I have a whole new version to try out. Nice mod THE FUTURE. Heh, altering old girlsx and rgirlsx files is a pain though since you corrected a bunch of grammar; the new editor doesn't pick up the new capitalisations and still loads the files. NotePad++ makes quick work of it though with the replace all function thankfully.

I haven't noticed any issues or bugs that haven't been previously mentioned thankfully.

I still don't have a lot of free time, so I doubt I'll be remaking any of my girl packs any time soon, but anyone interested is free to alter them and upload.

I did make a skin for WM EX last night though because I prefer darker interfaces. It's basically an expansion of xorgroth's dark skin with new buttons. All explained in the included readme along with how to use it and what the non-EX folder is for.
Edit: It will work for all resolutions.

Preview Images:

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?6vued94u0sngqek
« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 01:11:03 PM by Mak »
There's a place for all the planet's creatures, it's next to the mashed potatoes.

Offline misioooo

« Reply #427 on: December 14, 2011, 09:27:10 AM »
I noticed a few posts here, from people who couldn't get any customers to visit prostitutes, or get their fame above unknown. The reason for this, is that there is no upper-limit to how many customers will come to non-sex related jobs. I've had 3 brothels, fully-staffed, and was constantly forced to hire more barmaids, waitresses, etc, as ever more customers would show-up, and leave dissatisfied, keeping my fame at nil. No matter how many girls you have filling a job, more customers will show-up than you can handle. This number of extra customers climbs into infinity. Thus there was not a single girl working in any other job other than barmaid, waitress, massage, or security.

For me everything seems to work right! New jobs wont "unlock" until i am able to satisfy current clients needs. When i have for example brothel stats like:
3/15 Barmaid
5/8 Waitress
etc
No clients will come to another "jobs" (strip, whore etc). When i get to 100% serviced customers - they go to another job (entartainers, then strip, then whore or something like that).

In WM EX player must watch carefully turn summaries, especially for brothels! It isn't as easy game as original WM is...

Offline Kogotoro

« Reply #428 on: December 17, 2011, 08:30:39 PM »
some buttons and some xml-reconfig ander 800x600 for this buttons ^^'
http://www.mediafire.com/?j107ojdl5cdq1hj

Offline AnomolousRabbit

« Reply #429 on: December 18, 2011, 03:24:33 AM »
Is fathering children removed in this? I can't get anyone pregnant no matter how hard I try.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #430 on: December 18, 2011, 07:30:56 AM »
Try harder  :)
You also can change chance of it in config.xml file with notepad.

Offline jarto

« Reply #431 on: December 19, 2011, 03:58:20 PM »
The player should be able to choose the second girl if he asks/forces a girl to have lesbian sex or be in a threesome.

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #432 on: December 19, 2011, 09:56:04 PM »
I have a feeling that would be ridiculously complicated to code.

Offline Sheraz

« Reply #433 on: December 26, 2011, 11:29:34 AM »
So is the new version for wm ex being developed or am I wrong here?

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #434 on: December 26, 2011, 03:24:43 PM »
Let's hope it is. Future says he'll release it in 2012.