Author Topic: Another Knock Off WM (Maybe...)  (Read 20471 times)

Offline superdarkmario

Re: Another Knock Off WM (Maybe...)
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2012, 06:07:42 PM »
This game looks like mission brothel to me, though I can't get all those apps needed to play the game to work.

http://misbro.blogspot.nl/2012/07/download-version-30.html here's a link if anyone is interested.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2012, 06:25:49 PM »
This game looks like mission brothel to me, though I can't get all those apps needed to play the game to work.

http://misbro.blogspot.nl/2012/07/download-version-30.html here's a link if anyone is interested.

This doesn't even remotely look like MisBro 3.0 or 2.1

I got those Apps to work but game runs really slow on PC that manages Skyrim at full details on max resolution... Not because it maxes out  CPU or memory obviously, it was simply coded in a really weird style. I would wait until he puts it on a better 'engine'...
Like what we're doing?

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2012, 06:54:22 PM »
the topics also a lot older then mission brothel's newest edition

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2012, 07:38:15 PM »
the topics also a lot older then mission brothel's newest edition

Doesn't mean anything... could have been concept art. We are planning to start a small SimBrothel project and our artist promised to photoshop us concept screens... along with a couple 100 lines of code you can have a window like that done in no-time.

Like what we're doing?

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2012, 05:07:13 PM »
its not mission brothel i have been following that for a LONG time, since the orriginal post on FP.

Xela, the problem with the slowness on mission brothel might be fixed by using a diffirent program than called WAMPP, check the tread

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2012, 06:58:20 PM »
its not mission brothel i have been following that for a LONG time, since the orriginal post on FP.

Xela, the problem with the slowness on mission brothel might be fixed by using a diffirent program than called WAMPP, check the tread

Thanks, that fixed the problem completely... I'll try the game out, I quit after 5 mins last time because it was to slow.
Like what we're doing?