Author Topic: A pretty big deal....PP&C Megapack  (Read 11910 times)

Offline FlamBurger

• I need to stop lazing about so much.....
A pretty big deal....PP&C Megapack
« on: March 13, 2013, 04:30:19 PM »
Hey there everyone, I have something to say. I want to make a megapack for PP&C Mod with the best of from everything including from the other mods.

But first, which series do you want to see in this pack. There are so many packs but I want to see your favorites and have the best of that character.

Just reply in here and I'll see just what everyone want to see.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 04:40:37 PM by R565 »
The whole region of Crossgate will be my playground....
Our playground....
The whole freaking world guys....
Crossgate Chronicles?? Yup it's that bad....
I'll still chug on! Plus, The Crazy Team is really doing a good job on this game.
https://mega.nz/#F!A55jWSpT!P-1Lw1-kNxiBfelAH24Kvg My Packs

Offline endospore

Re: A pretty big deal....PP&C Megapack
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 06:43:51 PM »
As much as I want to shamelessly plug my own stuff, it should be stuff that appeals to a wide audience any most of my packs are very niche :P (A whole 14 people downloaded the tranny SheZow that I made, for example XD) Popular anime gals like the Bleach, Dragonball and Queen's Blade girls are no brainers.

Offline F-Trill

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 11:34:31 PM »
Don't forget your classic cartoon girls: Disney, LooneyTunes, etc.

Offline FlamBurger

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 11:24:14 AM »
Everyone will get a piece! Loli, Furry, Cookie, Monster, Anime, Cartoon, Futa-Style (I'll personally make a couple), ANY-THING-YOU-ASK! The sheer number of girls in those categories are a lot so there will be multiple packs. :D  the only thing about it is that I wish I could make skin mods for the game! >:( :(  Then it would be full!
Our playground....
I'll still chug on! Plus, The Crazy Team is really doing a good job on this game.

Offline Chef

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 10:30:02 AM »
I doubt such a thing would really work. Many of the mentioned girl types are quite polarizing.
For example: I cannot abide furries in my game, dislike cartoon characters but am fine with comics and futa. I would not download such a 'megapack' if i had to download a couple meg of stuff i do not want to get at what I do.
I suppose a good option would be to supplement the 'main' pack with its segmented pieces pertaining to each fetish/media -but then how would it be any different to any artists' pack threads save for being compiled from different creators?
Also, how does one decide the criteria for 'the best'? Given indiscriminate input, the pack would quickly grow too large to download or even for the game to handle in a timely manner.

Offline FlamBurger

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2013, 11:17:14 AM »
I was going to make multiple packs with special girlsx files and meetscripts. Just to see what people wanted and to make them balanced picture-wise. But if people think it's going to just clutter up I understand. But I was going to make separate packs and put them in parts. At first I was pretty cool with this idea, then the reality hit me....hmm, if I make this true, then what can I offer to make these packs good and better than the rest?  :-X

Edit: Well I am not the only one working on this.....I just got to get the mind jogged up a bit. >:( [size=78%] [/size]
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 11:20:13 AM by R565 »
Our playground....

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2013, 09:47:13 PM »
I was going to make multiple packs with special girlsx files and meetscripts. Just to see what people wanted and to make them balanced picture-wise. But if people think it's going to just clutter up I understand. But I was going to make separate packs and put them in parts. At first I was pretty cool with this idea, then the reality hit me....hmm, if I make this true, then what can I offer to make these packs good and better than the rest?  :-X

Edit: Well I am not the only one working on this.....I just got to get the mind jogged up a bit. >:(

To put it honestly, the main redemption of this idea is the convenience involved, especially for any newcomers.  Instead of having to download several dozen different files from nearly ten different threads, and than reconcile the various overlaps that are guaranteed to occur in terms of content, the entirety of the PP&C content is centralized.  In this, it will be similar to Trev(?)'s centralized list, that he sadly hasn't updated for quite some time.  However, the complaints that some features are not your bag is relatively irrelevant (ha ha) because you have the option to delete the files you object to, after you complete the download.  I myself cannot abide futa or any other form of hermaphroditism, and delete any occurence of it as quickly as possible.  Despite this, I would still download a pack, even if a futa was present, because I would simply weed the futa out, and keep the rest.

So, to conclude this overly long comment, I would suggest that you, R565, keep strong in the faith, and keep up your efforts.

On this glorious day, 2013 Amino Domine,

Yours,

HeWhoCumsByNight
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline F-Trill

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2013, 07:56:50 AM »
To put it honestly, the main redemption of this idea is the convenience involved, especially for any newcomers.  Instead of having to download several dozen different files from nearly ten different threads, and than reconcile the various overlaps that are guaranteed to occur in terms of content, the entirety of the PP&C content is centralized.  In this, it will be similar to Trev(?)'s centralized list, that he sadly hasn't updated for quite some time.  However, the complaints that some features are not your bag is relatively irrelevant (ha ha) because you have the option to delete the files you object to, after you complete the download.  I myself cannot abide futa or any other form of hermaphroditism, and delete any occurence of it as quickly as possible.  Despite this, I would still download a pack, even if a futa was present, because I would simply weed the futa out, and keep the rest.

So, to conclude this overly long comment, I would suggest that you, R565, keep strong in the faith, and keep up your efforts.

On this glorious day, 2013 Amino Domine,

Yours,

HeWhoCumsByNight

This, all the way.   8)

Offline FlamBurger

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2013, 01:43:09 PM »
SUDDENLY, fire have awoken in me again! :)  Thx guys! Like I said I can't do much but edit and make items but it's comments like these....that are just so cool. Plus it's from you guys! So from what I got people want: Anime, Cartoon, Futa, Loli (really dangerous lol), Furs, and a special request from one of my friends. Hopefully no one makes it yet and I will put in my two cents and dang it will be two shiny pennies indeed! :'( 

Edit: Ok Let's see who can make a good story for girls (probably HWCBN more knowledge about the girls than me) using only the girlsx file infact I want to see if anyone can make a good girlsx for a girl. Five girls from a series? That alright with everyone? Anyone else want to help out with this? Oh and anyone want Real Girls in the pack? (honestly me no likey the real girls in the game but hey like they say I can just take them and delete them)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 02:56:37 PM by R565 »
Our playground....

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2013, 04:02:30 PM »
Ok Let's see who can make a good story for girls (probably HWCBN more knowledge about the girls than me) using only the girlsx file in fact I want to see if anyone can make a good girlsx for a girl. Five girls from a series? That alright with everyone? Anyone else want to help out with this? Oh and anyone want Real Girls in the pack? (honestly me no likey the real girls in the game but hey like they say I can just take them and delete them)
If you're going to include real girls in the pack, I'd recommend Fromspain's stuff - you might want to talk to him about getting his stuff included.  I don't really like real girls either, but, all kinds of people and it'd be strange if we were all the same.
Now, what series are you thinking about?  And what kind of story do you want, and for what girl?
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline FlamBurger

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2013, 05:01:57 PM »
Yeah that was who I was thinking of. :D

Battle/Magical Girls, I wanted the major girls to have a story (all of them really), I was going to have both of us to write girlsx for them. I got inspired by you and wanted to try my hand at making some meetscripts. ;D  But of course yours kick major ass. 8)
Our playground....

Offline hewhocumsbynight

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2013, 06:07:49 PM »
Yeah that was who I was thinking of. :D

Battle/Magical Girls, I wanted the major girls to have a story (all of them really), I was going to have both of us to write girlsx for them. I got inspired by you and wanted to try my hand at making some meetscripts. ;D  But of course yours kick major ass. 8)

Thanks!  I'm not sure how the stories will be implemented, though, beyond the meetscripts and the girlsx summaries.  But, since I do both those already, that'll do.  By the way, I'm still plugging away at the SM meetscripts, so those should be ready in the nearish future.

Offline FlamBurger

« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2013, 01:57:54 PM »
K thanks man if I need more I can ask you right?

Because it may take a while but this project will see the light of day. :)
Our playground....

Offline F-Trill

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2013, 04:23:21 PM »
FYI, R565- I'm seeding the Active Girls List in torrent, so if you REALLY want to go crazy, you can get that sucker.

Offline FlamBurger

« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2013, 05:20:36 PM »
 ??? .....Oh, sweet delicious candy! :P

YES! I must get that motherlode! 8)
Our playground....