devolution

Author Topic: New Here and I LOVE the Game!!  (Read 3813 times)

Offline Pintero

New Here and I LOVE the Game!!
« on: March 01, 2013, 06:13:42 PM »
Hey all! First off let me say I'm a huge fan of this game. Played the original after playing SimBrothel for a while. Anyhow, I've since upgraded to WM EX and am having a blast. Don't know how to get my whores in demand at the brothel tho, and for some reason when a girl is stripping it uses the sex pictures rather than the strip ones. Anyone know why that'd be? I'm also interested to know if the game is being developed still in any serious way. I've read on here that it isn't and then also that it is. What's the deal?

Thanks guys and seeya around! :D

Offline Parlim

Re: New Here and I LOVE the Game!!
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 07:33:25 AM »
please tell me where you downloaded WM EX
I went to that page and clicked the resolutions and sent me to Media fire and it says the files are not there  :'(

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 09:51:36 PM »
Xela created a torrent on one of his threads; it shouldn't be too hard to find.  Also, the man who worked on and developed EX, THEFUTURE, is long gone and has shown no sign of ever returning.  He was not kind enough to give us his source code before he left so, frankly, you're on your own, sorry to say.  This is something that has long bedeviled this community in general, and one that we have no means of solving.

Sorry about this doomsaying, but my advice would be to enjoy EX as much as you can, and than transfer your allegiance to the newly hatched PP&C mod version, which is still growing and changing, with new content posted semifrequently.

Yours,

HeWhoCumsByNight
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline Pintero

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 07:57:36 AM »
Xela created a torrent on one of his threads; it shouldn't be too hard to find.  Also, the man who worked on and developed EX, THEFUTURE, is long gone and has shown no sign of ever returning.  He was not kind enough to give us his source code before he left so, frankly, you're on your own, sorry to say.  This is something that has long bedeviled this community in general, and one that we have no means of solving.

Sorry about this doomsaying, but my advice would be to enjoy EX as much as you can, and than transfer your allegiance to the newly hatched PP&C mod version, which is still growing and changing, with new content posted semifrequently.

Yours,

HeWhoCumsByNight
Alright, that's cool actually, as long as there's one being worked on :) Where can I find it? (I'll edit this post if I find it on my own)

Offline F-Trill

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2013, 07:58:36 AM »
Alright, that's cool actually, as long as there's one being worked on :) Where can I find it? (I'll edit this post if I find it on my own)

You can find it HERE.

Offline Pintero

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2013, 09:06:55 AM »