devolution

Author Topic: Another Knock Off WM (Maybe...)  (Read 20473 times)

Offline Malik

Another Knock Off WM (Maybe...)
« on: April 21, 2012, 11:45:19 PM »

So, how many people have Access 10?

Offline Popuri

Re: Another Knock Off WM (Maybe...)
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 01:07:40 AM »
Where is this from?

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 10:49:46 AM »
yeah what is this it looks.... somewhat good...

Offline enderbean123

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 01:00:42 PM »
link please

Offline Wizardcraft

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 04:40:06 PM »
I'd like to know the name/link of this too.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 04:43:50 AM »
I doubt this is a finished game, someone would have found it by now. Interface like that is fairly easy to create.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Shilo

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 12:03:46 PM »
Could be the Java version that was announced in the General Discussion category. Those buttons look a lot like Java AWT or Swing.

But it's not the first time I've seen that screenshot… I just forgot where I saw it before.

Also not every kind of game like this is a "WM knock off". The first game of this kind that inspired many others was Sim Brothel, I think.
There is also this Sim Brothel knock off in the works, but it uses the RPG Maker for a version where you actually walk around in the world.
Didn't test it yet, though:
http://svscomics.com/games/39189-hentai-sim-brothel-rebirth-license-english-bonus-art.html

Their development forum is here:
http://sb2revival.lefora.com/
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 12:08:16 PM by Shilo »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2012, 04:11:20 PM »
Could be the Java version that was announced in the General Discussion category. Those buttons look a lot like Java AWT or Swing.

I though Popuri had quit working on Java version?

But it's not the first time I've seen that screenshot… I just forgot where I saw it before.

Wouldn't hurt knowing if someone is working on it...

There is also this Sim Brothel knock off in the works, but it uses the RPG Maker for a version where you actually walk around in the world.
Didn't test it yet, though:
http://svscomics.com/games/39189-hentai-sim-brothel-rebirth-license-english-bonus-art.html

Their development forum is here:

Been posted on forums several times before, game has a weird flavor but it is definitely worth trying out.

Also not every kind of game like this is a "WM knock off". The first game of this kind that inspired many others was Sim Brothel, I think.

It is while you're on WM forums  ::)

Actually I though they based original Sim Brothel on Princess Maker? In any case, most hentai games that are based on the idea of raising stats for anime characters are fun to play.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Popuri

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2012, 09:26:36 PM »
I've still got all my plans for the java game written down, and some of the code done, but RL has kept me way too busy of late :(

Haven't even had time to finish the girlpacks I was working on for Aika.

Offline aalonadark

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2012, 02:40:12 PM »
First time posting in this site but, my names is Aalonadark and I am the lead Sprite designer for Sim Brothel 2: rebirth currently looking for more spriters we do havea working beta version .02.  With working quests and soon later this week it will be in beta version .03. With game music more quests better battle system and brothel should be more profitable.  Hope to see you there!

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2012, 06:05:43 PM »
First time posting in this site but, my names is Aalonadark and I am the lead Sprite designer for Sim Brothel 2: rebirth currently looking for more spriters we do havea working beta version .02.  With working quests and soon later this week it will be in beta version .03. With game music more quests better battle system and brothel should be more profitable.  Hope to see you there!

Fairly sure that most people ob this forum know about RPG Maker take on Sim Brothel :)

Good to know that you're close to releasing new version!
Like what we're doing?

Offline b00marrows

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2012, 09:37:26 PM »
soooo... dose noone know what this game is still?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2012, 03:58:54 AM »
soooo... dose noone know what this game is still?

No offense to any of the above posters who claimed that they 'seen' this game somewhere... but I doubt this game exists. It was either a project that died before it got finished (With my limited skill, I can code a screen with stats and girl's picture in 1 - 2 hours) or some photoshop concept design for a game. I cannot know that for sure but I checked all forums where someone could conceivably post a game like this couple of month ago, there is literally nothing...
Like what we're doing?

Offline aalonadark

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2012, 09:25:00 AM »
Well idk about the game in the first post or not. But I can assure you that the game im working on is very much alive. its just slow cause we have lack of staff to do thinks right now but we will have new beta soon.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2012, 10:01:08 AM »
Well idk about the game in the first post or not. But I can assure you that the game im working on is very much alive. its just slow cause we have lack of staff to do thinks right now but we will have new beta soon.

Just for the record... you do realize that there is a pretty popular thread called 'Other Games Thread' in general section with 133769 Views:

http://pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=332.0

This section of forum is generally for WM mods and related stuff...

When you're done with 0.3, post it there instead of keeping discussion in here  ;)
Like what we're doing?