devolution

Author Topic: Edited the Scripts cause I was bored....  (Read 3742 times)

Offline Kuroshu

Edited the Scripts cause I was bored....
« on: October 05, 2010, 03:49:38 PM »
So yeah... I was bored after finishing 3 Visual Novels and decided I wanted to play WM... But after A few minutes I somehow though it was lacking... So I decided to try making events... That didn't turn out that well... So instead I went and edited the scripts already in game!

Things I edited out of boredom:
-Take a walk-
I messed around with the "Take a walk" general event and made it so you fail if you ask her to work for you straight off the bat instead you'd have to make correct choices to get her to join. There IS two paths I made but I only finished one before I got tired... It was either make her like you so she ask for your help or "force" her into working for you. only the first got finished....

-Rape-
I Edited the rape interaction so that instead of a one line description it was at least two paragraphs worth of description. That goes to all of the available choices... Raping her normally was actually three paragraphs....

-Asking for Sex-
Same thing as above except there's two versions: One is when she lets you and doesn't feel anything. the other is when she takes the lead and enjoys the sex.

-Talking-
It's slightly longer than the original and has a bit of not so random events ie. She will kiss/makeout with you, give you massages, etc.

Yeah... I was that bored... But sorry to say I won't be sharing it cause of my not so great english(Grammar and vocabulary) and the fact that it's not complete which If I share would tick me off... Cause I don't like showing incomplete work...

ANYWAY I just wanted to say what I did when I got bored... Also Hoping that some one would be inspired to do the same...

I might Add more detail about what the events are or what was happening in those events when I get bored....

Offline CatGirl

• Im A catgirl, Nya~
Re: Edited the Scripts cause I was bored....
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2010, 11:01:13 PM »
Is there any chance you could maybe give the link so others can use your thing?  :)
I've been playing whoremaster since July, im BI and i enjoy playing a lot of Games like Slavemaker,HentaiHighSchool,Otherworld,
Simbrothel And various visual novel and Otome games,bishoujo games, both kids,teen, and adult ones, video games are also my thing,though ive sadly never played CALL OF DUTY

Offline ShiningRadiance

• I command thee!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2010, 11:37:26 PM »

Yeah... I was that bored... But sorry to say I won't be sharing it cause of my not so great english(Grammar and vocabulary) and the fact that it's not complete which If I share would tick me off... Cause I don't like showing incomplete work...

...Okay, if people didn't share incomplete work, then this game wouldn't have had so many testers and modders. Maybe that should tell you something?
Please treat me well even though I don't deserve it.

Offline CatGirl

• Im A catgirl, Nya~
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2010, 11:44:02 PM »
Right, Im abit of an airhead =3=.
I really should read things twice.........
I've been playing whoremaster since July, im BI and i enjoy playing a lot of Games like Slavemaker,HentaiHighSchool,Otherworld,
Simbrothel And various visual novel and Otome games,bishoujo games, both kids,teen, and adult ones, video games are also my thing,though ive sadly never played CALL OF DUTY

Offline Kuroshu

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 12:23:58 AM »
I don't really know how much good it'll do since after reading around the forum there is suppose to be a new scripting method going to be used, and again it's nothing really big. I just did it for my own entertainment. Buuut I don't mind sharing it... after I tie up a few very annoying(for me at least) edits... and that might take a while cause of my lazy personality.

On a side note I do have an older version of the edits but not so... complex... and only had a few edits. I didn't like how it turned out so that one I won't mind sharing(cause I'm not going to be working on it any more) also I made talking to her give me max PC love... just cause... I felt like it.

Sorry if I may sound not so... social... for the most part I really am not social... but recently it's been worst.

Since you two replied to my post do you like the Idea of a more "immerse" description of the acts/dialogue in the game? If so then you should make a group doing just that. I might join that group if I feel up to the challenge
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 12:35:14 AM by Kuroshu »

Offline ShiningRadiance

• I command thee!
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2010, 03:19:59 PM »
Nah, I'm busy writing my own stories and doing my own projects.

You keep on trucking, though, and if you're bad at writing, I can touch it up a bit without changing the original intent.
Please treat me well even though I don't deserve it.

Offline CatGirl

• Im A catgirl, Nya~
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2010, 12:16:18 AM »
Personally i suck at stuff like that :3.....And i also suffer from extreme laziness

Offline megamanx

• I watch DBZ Abridged and give it three thumbs up
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2010, 02:24:56 AM »
I would like it to have more depth than what it is now however I can't do the edits my self as I suck at writing, hell I almost failed English in high-school.
REST IN PIECE TOONAMI.
From beginning to the very end I was there. I will never forget.
Tom and the Absolution 1997-2008
A great Character and a funny host. You will live on forever in this.

Offline Moonchaos

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2010, 03:21:53 PM »
wich tool did u use?
I get only some cryptet shit out of it xD
I can change the sentences but nothing from the actual script.