Author Topic: Offical Request Thread  (Read 75845 times)

Offline skriveavis

Re: Offical Request Thread
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2017, 02:39:19 PM »
It would be very nice if Job Preferences could be included in the Job Ratings List somehow. Clicking More Details all the time for finding the best job probably takes up at least half of my time spent in this game  ??? 

Perhaps give it a number next to Job, so it looks like:

0 X  - Matron
 1 C  - Security
-2 D - Explore Catacombs
etc.

Where -2 is hates, -1 dislike, 0 indifferent, 1 like, 2 loves.
Color coding could also work, but some people are colorblind so..

Somehow shortening the Job Ratings in general would be awesome, as it can be tiresome to scroll after you get a lot of buildings. Would also be great with a more thorough explanation of the ? - ! system, as I have no idea what it's supposed to mean at the moment.

Yet another request:
An option for recompiling list of girls in save (or whatever name you want for it), so that it becomes possible to delete and add girls (and pictures) during a playthrough.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 07:34:10 AM by skriveavis »

Offline grishnak

« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2017, 09:40:09 AM »
After following an idea and looking at existing imagepacks and methods, maybe it is a good idea to expand the categories for images (mainly with profiles in mind, but works for other categories too) like this:
As with sex and sexdoggy, sexdoggy is the specialized category, but also exists in the sex category. Same could be done with others (as included as suggestions in the file). The advantage would be that there would be no compatability issues, whoever wants more specialized display could do so and actualize their own packs at whim and at their own pace.
The only thing the engine would need to do is to add those imagecategories to the game and maybe script editor and add checks for clothing with the master category (profile for profileformal) in the final "else" as default.
There would also be no need for a huge overhaul, since any subcategory or speciality could be added one at a time (with maybe the clothing related ones as exception). Still whoever likes the system could work already on the imagepack and sort them at leisure. All with full downward compability of the reworked packs.
If you use large imagepacks with a huge variety like i do, this might come in handy both ingame and when creating and updating packs, simply for order sake. What do you think?
If it is ok and allowed i would at least like to do so in a modded version of the game myself and could share, if it works for me. Or could illustrate the idea on an imagepack of your choice :)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 09:44:15 AM by grishnak »

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2017, 12:40:48 PM »
I hate pdfs, they are completely useless when it comes to copy/paste, nothing stays in order.
I just spent 30 minutes trying to get the first 2 pages sorted and the rest are so scrambled, I'm not going to bother with them.
If you created it from a spread sheet, please export it as csv or plain text so I can work with it faster.
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline grishnak

« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2017, 04:10:11 PM »
Speak about backfiring intentions...i choose pdf to make it easier to read and to keep the format without sending a sheet :(

I hope you can quickly use the csv...divisor was "," with western windows coding. If it still does not work i can rewrite it in a simple text file, though it was mainly an illustration of the idea and the possibilities.

2 Questions:
- Is there a limit to imagetypes?
- Do you mind personal modded versions of the game?

@aevojoey: Don't bother too much with this, i am adding these methods in a test version i can send you the files for later. So you can see, if you like it or want parts of it or not in a more convenient way.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 11:13:40 AM by grishnak »

Offline crazy

« Reply #64 on: December 28, 2017, 01:24:48 PM »

That's why the source code is available.  So anyone who wants to mod it can.

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
« Reply #65 on: December 28, 2017, 09:32:00 PM »
- Is there a limit to imagetypes?
Image_Types{} is an enum in the code and enums don't really have a size limit as such, they use whatever bit size they need.
Currently NUM_IMGTYPES == 143 so the enum uses 8 bits (1 byte) which is char size.
As the game is built in 32bit (4bytes) architecture, the code could theoretically have 4,294,967,295 (4.2 billion) image types.

In other words, no there is no limit.

@aevojoey: Don't bother too much with this, i am adding these methods in a test version i can send you the files for later. So you can see, if you like it or want parts of it or not in a more convenient way.
Mod away, if you make something good, please share it so we can add it to the main branch.
Try to make notes in the code when you change something so attribution can be made.
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline grishnak

« Reply #66 on: December 30, 2017, 02:41:44 PM »
Here is the main part of the intended mod.
 As stated, i added tiers to the imagesystem with (hopefully) proper defaults. For example PROFILE_DRESS_FORMAL should default to PROFILE_DRESS and that to PROFILE. If the defaults work correctly it should for example change nothing for unmodified packs, if the job file specifies a tier like WAIT_SEXY.

I hope there are not too many logical and spelling errors in the files, since i can still not compile myself. Hopefully this changes with the new laptop in a few weeks...
I also added a few new picture types like RELAX and FACE, which might be useful later.

What i did not do (yet) is to add these to the script editor (most of the tiers and categories are useful there), partly because i do not know how these amount could screw up the scripting with the current tool (scrolling issue).

You can take a look and i hope this code additions illustrate what i would like to do or see included. Or just copy/paste what you like (if it works!). It is still be expendable or certain categories and tier specials are up to discussion. The changes i made are based on version 6.03.05.

Offline DViant

« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2018, 10:26:13 AM »
Series Request

*Those marked bold are ones I REALLLLY like.*

Name: Tekken (Nina, Anna, Lili, Eliza, Xiaoyu, Asuka)

Name: Street Fighter (Cammy, Chun Li, Karin, R. Mika, Laura, Juri, Menat, Kolin, Poison, C. Viper, Elena, Decapre, Rose)

Name: King of Fighters/SNK (Mai, King, Leona, Athena, Angel, Blue Mary, Shermie, Whip, Mature, Chizuru, Alice, Vanessa, Vice, Leona, Elisabeth, Luong, L. Heart, B. Jenet, Foxy, Shiki, Iroha, Zarina, Lien Neville) *HOLY SHIT SO MANY SEXY THOTS*

Name: Guilty Gear (Dizzy, Baiken, Ramlethal, Elphelt, I-No, A.B.A, Millia)

Name: Soul Calibur (Ivy, Taki, Tira, Cassandra, Viola, Natsu, Setsuka)

Link to some type of wiki:

http://tekken.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Females
http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Female_Characters
http://snk.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Female_Characters
http://guilty-gear.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Females
http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Females

Any characters from these or other fighting games would be sick. There's so much art for them out there too(preferably only 2d).

Before you say - the nerve of this guy to request so much shit - I might make some of them myself after I look into how it's done. And then it will just depend on whether I can push through my computer illiteracy and incompetence.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 10:17:55 AM by DViant »

Offline 790 Series Lusticon Operations Unit

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2018, 10:29:45 AM »
I already did Dizzy and Mai.
May His merciful Shadow fall upon you.

Offline DViant

« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2018, 10:32:52 AM »
I already did Dizzy and Mai.

AND I have them in my character folder. My bad, hard to keep track.

Offline DViant

« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2018, 11:47:58 AM »
Just a warning in case somebody takes up my request - I am making Anna Williams right now, so you can skip her.

Offline Dabanisher

« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2018, 11:23:40 PM »
i got most of cammy and chun li from someone ill makes sure to update them with current images after i do 2B from nier

Offline DViant

« Reply #72 on: February 05, 2018, 06:34:22 AM »
i got most of cammy and chun li from someone ill makes sure to update them with current images after i do 2B from nier

Awesome. I'll cross them out.

(2B  :P )

Offline grishnak

« Reply #73 on: February 05, 2018, 12:41:47 PM »
Finally i got a working compiler again and modified and updated the files i already posted before (after fixing the spelling mess it was as well).
For this version to work you need the collar items and trait file i use (i made "Collared" a trait and added a "Livestock" trait) OR rename the "girl->has_trait("Collared")" with "girl->is_slave()" (assuming all slaves usually wear collars).  You still would need to add "livestock" to the traits.
I played a bit around with some defaults (for example in swim added profile_swim as default) and added a lot more types like instrument, massage and face.
The compiled version worked for me, so i updated some work files to make use of the new types as well. Additionally i added the already existing sex variants to the whore jobs with a random element.

If you are interested to use it or parts of it in the official version, i could spend more time for proper documentation.
One problem i noticed with the larger amount of pic types of the first version (that did not work at first try) was a crash in the image gallery. So i streamlined the imagetypes and kept it to types already useful in the existing game. Is there a limit of types in the imglist (i got a "out of memory" error, c0005...the current version of the files did not lead to the error again on my computer) ?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 12:45:31 PM by grishnak »

Offline Darkhero918

« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2018, 09:51:14 PM »
Name: Vert
Series: Neptunia

Name: Android 21
Series: Dragonball

Name: Imp Midna
Series: The Legend of Zelda

Thanks to the ones that want to do any of these.