Author Topic: Been working on a number of WM enhancements  (Read 3534 times)

Offline myrikhan

• Dev Team
Been working on a number of WM enhancements
« on: August 21, 2010, 04:47:58 PM »
Hi WM Dev Team:

I've been toiling away in my mad-lab and have made a number of additions to WM that I'd like to share with you all. Problem is, I can't find a diff tool in Visual Studio 2010.  Do any of you know of one?

(See attached screenshots.  I take no responsibility for any drink sprayed on monitor or keyboard  ??? .)

A few months back I was invited to the dev team and declined.  I've changed my mind and will join if you'll have me.  Instead of jumping out of the shadows every so often and dumping a big diff on everyone, I should get with the program and coordinate more.

Thanks,

Myrikhan.

Offline Dagoth

• Administrator
Re: Been working on a number of WM enhancements
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 09:30:50 AM »
I've been toiling away in my mad-lab and have made a number of additions to WM that I'd like to share with you all. Problem is, I can't find a diff tool in Visual Studio 2010.  Do any of you know of one?

I generally use DiffMerge for such tasks. However, if you have TortoiseSVN installed, you can also use it ("Create Patch") and that would probably be the better option in this case.

Offline Uriel

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 01:39:37 PM »
myrikhan wow man, great work!!!
ps: the story on the third screen are just awesome  :D

Offline myrikhan

• Dev Team
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 04:03:31 PM »
I generally use DiffMerge for such tasks. However, if you have TortoiseSVN installed, you can also use it ("Create Patch") and that would probably be the better option in this case.

Thanks.  I've put up a diff in a separate message in this forum.

Myrikhan