Author Topic: Bugs: 1.30 Beta  (Read 169567 times)

Offline Uriel

Re: Bugs: 1.30 Beta
« Reply #240 on: January 06, 2011, 02:50:47 AM »
Ugh, sorry fires_flair, my post was for Midnight_Amratha.

Offline RyuKaze

« Reply #241 on: January 12, 2011, 09:47:46 PM »
Also had girls suddenly vanish after a couple of weeks with 593. And while it might not be a bug per say... while I appreciate the enhanced summaries, I consider it pretty buggy for beast sex summaries to go from 30% tentacle/monster 70% beast to 70%tentacle 30% other (and usually sentient, meaning they should be the paying customers not some captured critter) monster type sex. Is there any chance of getting that fixed or a simple editor I don't need source code and a compiler for?

Since the girls vanished I didn't get a chance to see if random girls with milf traits still spawn as virgins or not.

By the way, the non-tentacle enhanced sex would have gone great for the 'defeated and raped in catacombs' stuff... minus elder gods and add maybe more regular monsters.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 09:52:52 PM by RyuKaze »

Offline sgb

« Reply #242 on: January 28, 2011, 09:12:08 PM »
r593 bug: If you don't assign a girl to Security duty, the goon attacks on the brothels don't appear to happen; making assigning one at all a really bad idea.

Offline chronos

« Reply #243 on: January 29, 2011, 01:08:21 PM »
I found a bug that occurs when your daughters come of age. I'd been curious as to why your daughters seem to get flagged as slaves as that would not be my personal preference. I assumed that it was just a play style choice so I started digging around to change it and discovered that it's not actually supposed to be that way.

cGirls.cpp:

child_is_grown function

The call to CreateRandomGirl is incorrect.
sGirl* sprog = g_Girls.CreateRandomGirl(12, false, "", slave, AllowNonHuman);
It should be:
sGirl* sprog = g_Girls.CreateRandomGirl(12, false, slave, false, AllowNonHuman);
The 3rd parameter is whether or not a girl should be flagged as a slave, the 4th is an unused parameter for creating an undead girl. The value of "" is evaluated as true, making all of your daughters get marked as slaves rather than just daughters who's mothers are slaves.

Offline WonderDog

• Dev Team
« Reply #244 on: February 01, 2011, 07:39:24 PM »
cGirls.cpp:

child_is_grown function

The call to CreateRandomGirl is incorrect.
sGirl* sprog = g_Girls.CreateRandomGirl(12, false, "", slave, AllowNonHuman);
It should be:
sGirl* sprog = g_Girls.CreateRandomGirl(12, false, slave, false, AllowNonHuman);
Thanks chronos

Fix applied to svn r628.

Offline sgb

« Reply #245 on: February 03, 2011, 09:36:08 PM »
I encountered and end of turn event where the game said that the PLAYER raped one one of the brothel girls.  More strange is that one of the defending gangs tried to stop 'me'.  Not sure if that's supposed to be possible in r593 or is a weird bug.

Offline Midnight_Amratha

« Reply #246 on: February 05, 2011, 04:12:25 AM »
just done a bit of game testing and it seems that buying the fourth brothel will cause the game to crash, no matter what round you buy it in or how many girls you have.
The line between lunacy and genious is very thin.
So far i haven't been able to find it.

Offline Nalkyr Maloth

« Reply #247 on: February 06, 2011, 01:19:44 PM »
just done a bit of game testing and it seems that buying the fourth brothel will cause the game to crash, no matter what round you buy it in or how many girls you have.

It doesn't always happen. It crashed my game the first time i bought the 4th brothel, but in a second game it was fine.

Offline sgb

« Reply #248 on: February 27, 2011, 04:55:43 PM »
SVN 593; The game doesn't seem to report monster insemination anymore, either in the turn summary or on the character screen.  I get reports of monster births for girls that showed no sign of being pregnant.  No status on the character screen, no change to pregnant image types.

Edit: Even after turning beast pregnancy chance to 0 in the config and starting a new game, I still got a message announcing a creature birth.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 09:30:59 PM by sgb »

Offline markus0i

« Reply #249 on: March 28, 2011, 03:21:16 AM »
SVN 593; The game doesn't seem to report monster insemination anymore, either in the turn summary or on the character screen.  I get reports of monster births for girls that showed no sign of being pregnant.  No status on the character screen, no change to pregnant image types.

Edit: Even after turning beast pregnancy chance to 0 in the config and starting a new game, I still got a message announcing a creature birth.

Those wily creatures!

Offline Midnight_Amratha

« Reply #250 on: March 30, 2011, 11:41:33 AM »
seems to me you need to have surplus of anti-preg pills to prevent monsterpregnancies.

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #251 on: March 30, 2011, 10:46:51 PM »
also, there are still random customer pregnancies even with the good sex and customer chances turned to '0'.(with no anti-preg pills bought)

Offline Big_Wizz

« Reply #252 on: April 01, 2011, 02:06:03 AM »
Not sure if this is a bug or me messing something up some how but I made a few animated images and they work fine but they only play once, no looping.  SVN 593

Offline NKari

« Reply #253 on: April 02, 2011, 08:28:16 AM »
Hello!

I'm using the SVN 593 with lot of girls from various packages but I always find the same girls when I visite the slave market (most are random, plus 0 to 3 uniques whos are always the sames) or when I meet  a girl while walking into town.

Is there a limit to the number of girls the game can managed?

Also, unique girls can be found many time, causing a bug when they are in the same brothel : when going to the next week, the second have exactly the same envents than the first (even if they are doing different jobs)

edit : I'm using 168 girls and I have noticed that all the uniques girls I can find in the slave market have their live down to 1%. No problems with an other game, so I post my save.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 10:33:30 AM by NKari »

Offline Midnight_Amratha

« Reply #254 on: April 04, 2011, 01:14:20 PM »
if your girls.filesx have doublets of girls names they get mixed up and hand over screwy girls. check the file and remove doublets by using WM-Editor under Docs&tools\Character and item-editor