devolution

Author Topic: Kono Aozora ni Yakusoku O Pack #1  (Read 4789 times)

Offline ArbeitMachtFrei

• Philosophy is best when talks are unintentional
Kono Aozora ni Yakusoku O Pack #1
« on: February 17, 2010, 10:54:21 PM »
Here's my first attempt at making packs >.<

I got bored a few weeks ago so I made a pack containing Rokujo Miyaho and Fujimura Shizu from Kono Aozora ni Yakusoku o

Don't kill me if you liked the anime/game
don't bash me if the packs suck
and don't blame me if your image/perception of the game/character(s) have been destroyed

Anyways, enjoy~
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0194JEQG

I'll probably make the packs for other characters in the game soon (even though not a lot of people may like it)

P.S. I think I have the link to download the game if anyone want it?
Life can be meaningless without tasks and jobs.  Rest may seem nice but after a while, one becomes empty without work.  No one can ever say they'd be comfortable doing absolute nothing.  In fact, no one can ever say that they can do absolute nothing.  Work can really set one mentally free.

Offline mranderson81

• 冬陸
Re: Kono Aozora ni Yakusoku O Pack #1
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 11:22:29 PM »
http://www.mediafire.com/?lxjzzymnywz |Mediafire link. Also, it contains lolicon, well, atleast one of the characters is certainly loli.  ::)
冬陸

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 11:55:04 PM »
I'll add this to the list in a minute. I have to say, my only complaint is the lack of images. I personally would like to see 20+ images at least. The benefit of using girls from an ero game is pretty apparent though, beautiful work and obviously consistent.

I'm not sure why you'd think anyone would dislike this though.
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline Zeus

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2010, 12:12:50 AM »
nothing about the pack, but serious about your NAme? The Slogan from Ausschwitz???

dude, keine ahnung wo du her kommst aber das ist absolut nicht der passende name meiner meinung nach.
why fear 6 7? 7 8 9! (just say it loud and you understand ... mh... jokes you have to explain are crap... Sorry ^^)

Offline ArbeitMachtFrei

• Philosophy is best when talks are unintentional
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 05:39:39 PM »
nothing about the pack, but serious about your NAme? The Slogan from Ausschwitz???

dude, keine ahnung wo du her kommst aber das ist absolut nicht der passende name meiner meinung nach.

I'm sorry if it offends you so but I think you misinterpretted my intentions
First, to make it clear, I don't speak much German, nor am I of German descent. I am not a racist nor am I uninformed about the Holocaust.

It certainly was the slogan from Auschwitz, Sobibor, and many other concentration camps, but the quote was not first used in such enviroment.
I just really like the real meaning of it, as life can be meaningless without tasks and jobs.  Rest may seem nice but after a while, one becomes empty without work.  No one can ever say they'd be comfortable doing absolute nothing.  In fact, no one can ever say that they can do absolute nothing.  Some people are even relieved to be working and being able to do something.  Work really does set one free.  Mentally of course, maybe not physically.  Work means freedom to many people.  In fact, many people wondered about the meaning, or purpose of life, and some of them found the quote good enough.  I know it may offend some people, but this quote is just so great, no misuse can hide the fact that it makes an aweful lot of sense.

I'll add this to the list in a minute. I have to say, my only complaint is the lack of images. I personally would like to see 20+ images at least. The benefit of using girls from an ero game is pretty apparent though, beautiful work and obviously consistent.

I'm not sure why you'd think anyone would dislike this though.
I wanted to insert more images too, and I may add to them after I develop the other characters in the game. However, as it was from an H-game, some images are basically the same, so I did not use them.
To answer the "dislike", I went to a few forums about the game, and there are some people who are upset, even outraged about the game's H scenes because the storylines are so good.  There's no telling if anyone here bears the same feeling.
Life can be meaningless without tasks and jobs.  Rest may seem nice but after a while, one becomes empty without work.  No one can ever say they'd be comfortable doing absolute nothing.  In fact, no one can ever say that they can do absolute nothing.  Work can really set one mentally free.