Poll

What should I prioritize next? (a * after a choice means I am currently working on that)

Player Stuff
20 (8.5%)
Girl's interactions (with each other)
25 (10.7%)
Scripts (interactions with the player)
46 (19.7%)
New Stats, Skills and Traits
10 (4.3%)
Existing Stats
1 (0.4%)
Existing Skills
3 (1.3%)
Existing Traits
6 (2.6%)
Customers
5 (2.1%)
Gangs
12 (5.1%)
Rivals
8 (3.4%)
Buildings
7 (3%)
General Jobs
4 (1.7%)
Farm Jobs
9 (3.8%)
Matrons
9 (3.8%)
Items
2 (0.9%)
Remaking the interface
15 (6.4%)
New stuff
8 (3.4%)
Whore Master Editor
4 (1.7%)
No priority
3 (1.3%)
WM7
This poll will be reset when I start a new section or add more choices so check back often.
37 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.04.01  (Read 937807 times)

Offline aevojoey

• Thats ok, I'm used to disappointment.
Re: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.02.19
« Reply #615 on: September 14, 2015, 08:25:23 AM »
what? what? what?!  when did this happen?!  is that an option or does it just happen?
Added in .06.02.18 but with a bug, fixed in .06.02.19.
If a boy child grows up and there is space available in one of your gangs, they can be sent there.
It is just a small text and a +1 gang size so it is nothing major.
Fixing the game is a better game than actually playing it.
Get the Current Version <|> Discuss the Game <|> Report a bug

Offline jonwich

« Reply #616 on: September 14, 2015, 08:32:25 AM »
Man, I'd not played this in ages, glad to see it getting some attention! I always play evil, and the boys growing up into a gang is pretty cool!

Not sure if there's an active thread for ideas, but has anyone suggested evil jobs for the Home like Housepet or Furniture? Or a job in the Brothels as Urinal? Maybe some incest specific jobs, girl-on-girl? (Hey, I said I like to play evil!) I don't know jack about coding, but sometimes the folks coding these things don't need help with that bit so much as with the writing. I have some free time on my off days, need any help there?

Offline Baal

« Reply #617 on: September 15, 2015, 12:32:34 AM »
Not sure if this is the best place, but I have a question. So I've been keeping the girls at the house for personal training before sending them to the brothel. But while training them I do a ton of BDSM training than say beast. I'm just wondering is that tied to my birthday or some trait as the brothel owner? Does his birthday month decided what he trains girls in the most? Or is it fully random and I just get a lot of BDSM?

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #618 on: September 15, 2015, 08:34:29 AM »
Not sure if this is the best place, but I have a question. So I've been keeping the girls at the house for personal training before sending them to the brothel. But while training them I do a ton of BDSM training than say beast. I'm just wondering is that tied to my birthday or some trait as the brothel owner? Does his birthday month decided what he trains girls in the most? Or is it fully random and I just get a lot of BDSM?
Player's birthday does not do anything right now, it has no effect on the game.

The Personal Training job needs work.
Currently it Rolls then Checks against skills, it needs to be changed to Check then Roll to make sure any allowed skill has a chance to be trained. The other training jobs, Combat Training, Intern and Farm Research all Check then Roll.
Personal Training didn't get this update when the others did because it already had a lot of text for it so it was more difficult to convert.
I will work on this soon.

Offline Baal

« Reply #619 on: September 15, 2015, 03:21:16 PM »
Thanks! Good to know, allows me to keep being a scorpio without having doubts. If personal training gets worked on it will be great for pushing girls out.

Offline crazy

« Reply #620 on: September 20, 2015, 02:30:31 PM »
Not sure if there's an active thread for ideas, but has anyone suggested evil jobs for the Home like Housepet or Furniture?
If you want to write the text and give me a run down of what you think the job should do I'll look at adding some of them.  Crazier the things the job is supppoe to do the longer and harder it will be to add but just say what you think and we can see.  I never added evil jobs cause couldn't do the text for them.
I don't know jack about coding, but sometimes the folks coding these things don't need help with that bit so much as with the writing. I have some free time on my off days, need any help there?
Coding jobs can be fast and I can do that part but the writing is much harder and longer for me so if you can do that we can a few evil jobs.

Offline jonwich

« Reply #621 on: September 22, 2015, 10:33:36 AM »
Most excellent! I'll toss you a message about it, with some ideas and writing samples and whathaveyou today! I've got the next couple nights off so I'll do a bit of writing!

Offline DarkArk

« Reply #622 on: September 23, 2015, 03:11:57 PM »
Question: are we still up for adding more image types? I've been putting together some girl packs and was wondering if you'd want to hear my ideas. Maybe something relatively quick to do?

Offline crazy

« Reply #623 on: September 23, 2015, 08:18:03 PM »
Question: are we still up for adding more image types? I've been putting together some girl packs and was wondering if you'd want to hear my ideas. Maybe something relatively quick to do?
Yeah Ive been looking at expanding the types for awhile now.  Stuff like having more types of the pics so you can have it match the text of whats happening better...  Stuff like Sex cowgirl or doggystyle etc so that when it says thats what there doing it will show a pic of that instead of a random sex pic that might not match it.  But any image type that makes sense could be added so feel free to suggest it.

Offline DarkArk

« Reply #624 on: September 24, 2015, 07:28:30 PM »
Hmm, I'm not sure about dividing up basic sex by position. A lot of girls just wouldn't have the pictures to support that sort of thing.

My ideas, I have a lot, noted down when I was playing:

Impregnate images for all the sex acts that can cause it:
sex
group
bdsm
beast

Loss of Virginity images:
sex
group
bdsm
beast

Breaking up bondage into its constituent acts would be nice:
so basic bondage
lesbian bondage
sex bondage

birth images, both monster and human
adding image when you brand a girl
add an image for masturbating when she's been put to bed
add to the death image if she's being raped, either by humans or monsters

my last major idea is to add an image type if one of your girls has a kid who hasn't come of age yet, to show her doing stuff with her child, for non-sex stuff obviously
shopping
swimming
etc.

Let me know what you think.

Offline MuteDay

• Loving life and PinkPetal Family
« Reply #625 on: October 15, 2015, 06:07:03 AM »
what happen did averyjoey go bye bye
Please Enjoy all the hard work i Do to help make the game and forums a better place :)

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
« Reply #626 on: October 15, 2015, 01:28:26 PM »

He posted something about getting a new job which would occupy much of his time.
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline aevojoey

« Reply #627 on: October 17, 2015, 12:14:19 PM »
I'm still here, I just have little time to work on the game.
This past week I had no energy left to even read the forums but I will be on today and hopefully tomorrow.

I kind of got burnt out on rewriting the Personal Training job so I pulled out the changes I made for it and will try it again later.
There are too many variables I wanted it to use and that forked things up a bit too much.

I am currently making the new image types that Crazy added work in the game.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 01:18:21 PM by aevojoey »

Offline Sharkster

« Reply #628 on: October 30, 2015, 07:33:37 AM »
Hello guys,

since nearly one year i'm watching what you do with this game and now i registered because i wanted to see if i can do something to it, too.
I don't have good skills when it comes to programming but i have baseknowledge and can interpret the relations.

The main point that i wanted to change is the fontsize. I don't sit direct in front of my monitor so i would like to get it bigger for easier reading.
Don't know yet if this is a big problem because until now i didn't looked it up in the code. Wanted to ask here first so you pros can tell me if it is a futil attemp^^
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 12:30:26 PM by Sharkster »

Offline PolitenessMan

« Reply #629 on: October 30, 2015, 02:11:26 PM »
Does anyone know if adding the trait "Your Daughter" makes a random girl only available as born as your daughter, not available in the market, or catacombs?