Poll

What should I prioritize next? (a * after a choice means I am currently working on that)

Player Stuff
20 (8.5%)
Girl's interactions (with each other)
25 (10.7%)
Scripts (interactions with the player)
46 (19.7%)
New Stats, Skills and Traits
10 (4.3%)
Existing Stats
1 (0.4%)
Existing Skills
3 (1.3%)
Existing Traits
6 (2.6%)
Customers
5 (2.1%)
Gangs
12 (5.1%)
Rivals
8 (3.4%)
Buildings
7 (3%)
General Jobs
4 (1.7%)
Farm Jobs
9 (3.8%)
Matrons
9 (3.8%)
Items
2 (0.9%)
Remaking the interface
15 (6.4%)
New stuff
8 (3.4%)
Whore Master Editor
4 (1.7%)
No priority
3 (1.3%)
WM7
This poll will be reset when I start a new section or add more choices so check back often.
37 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 136

Author Topic: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.04.01  (Read 938156 times)

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
Re: Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.02.19
« Reply #645 on: December 08, 2015, 06:38:26 PM »
The system is very imperfect. I'm pretty certain that I've had all cures in stock, and the girls would never fix themselves. It may have to do with their intelligence or something, I guess - but like I said, in real life (legal) whorehouses, the madames make sure the girls are clean. They don't just trust the girls.

Offline Guntag

« Reply #646 on: December 08, 2015, 06:48:34 PM »
I don't mind giving them the cure myself, it's just that I don't get enough, this is why I suggested the doctor as a provider, just like some other jobs create burgers, necklaces, etc...

Offline CaptC

• Are you experienced?
« Reply #647 on: December 08, 2015, 06:53:12 PM »
Oh, you want a PHARMACIST. That's a completely different kettle of fish. Possibly a new role for the medical clinic.

Offline crazy

« Reply #648 on: December 08, 2015, 10:13:03 PM »
With the holidays so close Ive been busy and lazy but decide to poke my head into the code to answer a few thing here.  The make Potions job has a chance to make all the STD cures if the girl is good enough at the job.  So something like what ur talking kinda already is in game but it isnt perfect by no means.  That said I agree with CaptC matron could be given the task of curing ur girls of STD's. 

Ill have to look into how to do it but one thing I can say is the matron will have to pass an intel check before she could do it.  If she is to dumb to know whats going on then she cant fix it.  But yeah the matron could be doing more and Ive always thought about what more it could do.  This is one I will work on when I find the time to see if I can make it work.

Also if u didn't know it a girl with high intel will refuse to sleep with customers that have STD's so if ur having that problem one way to stop is make ur girls smarter with items.

Offline Guntag

« Reply #649 on: December 09, 2015, 08:43:29 AM »
With the holidays so close Ive been busy and lazy but decide to poke my head into the code to answer a few thing here.  The make Potions job has a chance to make all the STD cures if the girl is good enough at the job.  So something like what ur talking kinda already is in game but it isnt perfect by no means.  That said I agree with CaptC matron could be given the task of curing ur girls of STD's. 

Ill have to look into how to do it but one thing I can say is the matron will have to pass an intel check before she could do it.  If she is to dumb to know whats going on then she cant fix it.  But yeah the matron could be doing more and Ive always thought about what more it could do.  This is one I will work on when I find the time to see if I can make it work.

Also if u didn't know it a girl with high intel will refuse to sleep with customers that have STD's so if ur having that problem one way to stop is make ur girls smarter with items.

Thank you crazy ! I'll just say again that the current system works fine while we don't have many whores. We are just overwelmed by diseases later. So it's really ok if the solution to the problem is found during the late game. I'll assign more girls to create potions for now.

Offline bicobus

« Reply #650 on: December 12, 2015, 10:10:53 PM »
Hello, I have a question about the rebelliousness and the dungeon. Somehow, the girls that are sent in the dungeon still see their rebelliousness raise. I can't figure out how to make it drop. Even torturing somehow increases the rebelliousness. One thing I saw reduce the rebelliousness is talking, and that does it by 1. Meaning that for a girl with 50, I'll need to talk to her for 50 weeks? Isn't it a bit insane?

Isn't there a better/faster way? I'd like to avoid the torture and branding to get a matron or for another job that require a free girl.

Offline Tyrgalon

« Reply #651 on: December 13, 2015, 07:21:05 AM »
Raping and I think also torturing them can break them. It will give them "broken mind" or something like that traits wich causes them to have -100 rebelliousness, but they will hate you then but still work.

There are a lot of different items in the shop that decreases rebelliousness as well.

Also every week in the dungeon usually takes away 1 rebel point if Im not mistaken.

Offline bicobus

« Reply #652 on: December 13, 2015, 10:00:50 AM »
Also every week in the dungeon usually takes away 1 rebel point if Im not mistaken.
For this to be true, I guess their happiness should still be at 100%, right? That's maybe why their rebelliousness increases.

Also, what's the point of not feeding your prisoners?

Offline jonwich

« Reply #653 on: December 13, 2015, 10:15:29 AM »
Yeah, I believe at 0 happiness what was previously breaking them (I.E. Rebelliousness going down) makes it start going up. I seem to remember it then switching again when her health is almost gone, but it's been a long time since I've had that situation.

There are a lot of items that work well too. Anything that adds obedience, removes spirit, or adds traits like broken will, meek, etc. will lower rebelliousness. Personally though, I find the girls that are a little rebellious tend to have the stats you want for them in a management role. I tend to just max their living situation, and eventually their love overrides it. They keep their good management stats, and rebelliousness goes way down.

Offline dmotrl

« Reply #654 on: December 14, 2015, 07:42:53 AM »
Hello, I have a question about the rebelliousness and the dungeon. Somehow, the girls that are sent in the dungeon still see their rebelliousness raise. I can't figure out how to make it drop.
Does she have a Trait like Iron Will?

Offline bicobus

« Reply #655 on: December 14, 2015, 01:06:18 PM »
Yeah, some have, but not all. Unless the character as a traits that specifically ease one stat related to rebelliousness it's quite difficult to raise it. Some times, I have slaves with near maximum obedience and high rebelliousness. So I guess there is a fear or love factor in it?

Offline 0nymous

• Date eam in verpa.
« Reply #656 on: December 16, 2015, 08:22:56 AM »
Sooooo, it's been two months since aevojoey's last post, within which he mentioned he's not ded.
Is it safe to assume 06.02.19 is going to be the final "official" version of WM for some time?

Offline jonwich

« Reply #657 on: December 16, 2015, 08:53:06 AM »
I think we might technically call the most recent update 06.02.20. You can fine it here:

https://mega.nz/#!wN0jABjD!Yp0HCvTv94EqZUfQhGV_CSzxRBoUuz-uoOPT3EOtVXQ

Simple exe replacement.

Details for it were here:

http://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=953.1410

The TL;DR version is this: Some new jobs, rewrites on text, and some excellent code advancements from Crazy, Bsin, Lyje, Hanzo, myself, and.... there's someone else. Forgive me for forgetting. Still some bugs in the new puppygirl job, some text mishaps that need to be worked out too. We're fiddling, but most of us are kinda out for the holidays, and we're still hoping to hear from Joey again when his new job dies down a bit.

Also currently up to date, if you like playing a really evil character, you could try my Very Bad Man incarnation. Got another update on that coming very soon. But it's pretty much on the evil side of the game, might not be your thing.

Offline Chaz

« Reply #658 on: December 20, 2015, 12:11:18 PM »

Could I suggest a few more image types?

Love - When the player has sex with a girl who is in love with him. The sort of images where the man and woman are kissing each other passionately.

Rape - The opposite of the above. Images of sex where the girl is definitely not enjoying herself.

Impregnation - There's Preg, but I'm thinking something that commemorates the moment of impregnation. I see a lot of internal cumshot images that would be perfect for this, and plus there's the 'pregnancy announcement' meme could be used.

Offline Guntag

« Reply #659 on: December 27, 2015, 04:32:36 PM »
I have a question about .rgirlsx files : If I completely delete some .rgirlsx files, will the girls generated with those files still "work" ?

I'm asking this because I might try this in order to get some girls more frequently than others, so deleting the files for a while (after saving them somewhere else) could do that, but I'd still like the girls previously generated with those files to "work".

An other way to cheat the frequency of seeing some girls might be to have duplicate files for the same girls, just changing the name of the file (adding 2, 3, 4, 5, etc... at the end of the file). Do you think it would work ?

Please don't get out of your way to answer this, just let me know if you happen to know if it would work or not.