PyTFall > PyTFall: Game design

<-- Archived --> (TODO:)

<< < (2/4) > >>

DarkTl:
- Better structure with checks and new locations for SE. Also an ability to send MC there*, or at least do something similar. Like, I don't know, send an android controlled by MC or something.
- Assistants as a new class.*
- A chest in MC house to store items that you don't want to sell and don't need right now.
- Death system. Graveyard to check dead characters, temple of time to revive them.
- Better house for MC that actually means a lot and has its own small subsystems.*

Xela:

--- Quote from: DarkTl on April 21, 2015, 06:07:46 AM ---- Better structure with checks and new locations for SE. Also an ability to send MC there*, or at least do something similar. Like, I don't know, send an android controlled by MC or something.

--- End quote ---

Not likely to happen for the next release. We'll get back to this.

--- Quote from: DarkTl on April 21, 2015, 06:07:46 AM ---- Assistants as a new class.*

--- End quote ---

Same as above.

--- Quote from: DarkTl on April 21, 2015, 06:07:46 AM ---- A chest in MC house to store items that you don't want to sell and don't need right now.

--- End quote ---

Tis been there for ages. We just need to fix items transfer screen.

--- Quote from: DarkTl on April 21, 2015, 06:07:46 AM ---- Death system. Graveyard to check dead characters, temple of time to revive them.

--- End quote ---

Game will be a LOT more fun to play without it + it would be a shitty thing to try and explain why you can revive your characters but not someone else + what about if you made an enemy or a friend of a character and she/he died... but wasn't in your employment + ...here is a good one: If a character has loyal friends, why do they not revive him if when he dies (game over). Why is it not possible to revive anyone at all? If it is, all arena combat should end it death if death is not final == more recoding. And the feeling of game-world is all wrong...

Dead should stay dead, at least that's what I came up with when I last thought about this.

--- Quote from: DarkTl on April 21, 2015, 06:07:46 AM ---- Better house for MC that actually means a lot and has its own small subsystems.*

--- End quote ---

Next version also, I need to rethink jobs, buildings, clients and etc and come up with city/politics logic.

DarkTl:
Oh god, not again. We discussed it before a lot.

No, that's not gonna happen. Many, if not most, players will never alllow girls to die unless it's some minor useless random char with low level. They will just reload as many times as needed to prevent it.

DarkTl:
If you want death to be important and permanent, at very least there should not be free saves. Otherwise it's not a permanent death, it's a save scamming minigame.

Nevertheless, I want a graveyard where you can check dead characters, meet with undead race girls and maybe in the future do something with dead characters, even if not revive. Like, take dna for clones  :)

DarkTl:
Oh, the last part reminded me of our system that decides where you can meet a girl depending on traits. It must be terribly outdated by now, we need to fix it before the next release.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version