Author Topic: Destont's Stuff  (Read 6535 times)

Offline Destont

• Destont Tengoto - Tengu of Darkness and Sorrow
Destont's Stuff
« on: October 29, 2014, 09:13:58 AM »
Alright I decided to whip up about 14 girlsx files for most of the mirror moon girls in iceman's packs. I tried to give all of them a decent description except for a few of the Sabers because there are too many different Sabers.

Anyway Included in DT Mirror Moon is:
Aozaki Aoko
Arcueid Brunestud
Assassin-Zero
Caster-Extra
Dark Saber
Dark Sakura
Illyasviel von Einzbern
Luviagelita Edelfelt
Matou Sakura
Rider
Ryougi Shiki
Saber Lily
Saber-Bride
Saber-Extra

I messed with almost all of the names to add capitalization or to rework it for a nicer look. Anyway the only mirror moon ones I didn't cover were the three Sakuras from Extra ccc.

If people want I could probably look into some making some items. I also don't mind doing more girlsx by request just don't expect an image pack or anything.

I think that's about it, post any questions, comments, concerns, complaints, requests or whatever.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 08:48:06 AM by Destont »

Offline Hazure

• I'll get there eventualy.
Re: Destont's Stuff
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 09:44:47 AM »
Could you give a link to the original packs?

Offline Destont

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 10:17:17 AM »
http://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=2061.0

Editing posts on my phone is terrible.

Also decided to start trying to make a major arcana item set

Offline 0nymous

• Date eam in verpa.
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 01:43:26 PM »
Also decided to start trying to make a major arcana item set

Like, uh... in Dota 2?

Offline Destont

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2014, 02:03:18 PM »

Like, uh... in Dota 2?

Items inspired by the major arcana of tarot cards while drawing from the persona series. As a rule of thumb I dont play mmo games.

Offline 0nymous

• Date eam in verpa.
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2014, 07:41:19 AM »
Items inspired by the major arcana of tarot cards while drawing from the persona series. As a rule of thumb I dont play mmo games.

Hahahah, it was a half-joke anyways.
I thought the word you're looking for is "arcane", as in the adjective, but you're basing it on the arcana from SMT, so it's accurate.
And Dota2 isn't even an MMO.

Regardless, looking forward to your files.

Offline Destont

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2014, 11:13:46 AM »
Alright updated first post with my Blessed Arcana Items. Some of them have larger effects then others and the one thing I am unsure about with them is pricing. I tried to give Wheel of fortune a good amount of negative possibilities. Also feedback on the Fol would be nice since it is by far my most drastic card. Two things I would have liked to be able to do when making these is allow Judgment to bring girls back to life and the ability to put requirements on items, making you need to have used the Fool on a girl before you can use Magician on her etc. Since I couldn't do that I had some of the arcana grant their effects just by holding them.

Anyway, feedback, comments, etc. are welcome.

Offline dmotrl

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2014, 08:21:38 AM »
Hmm ... Well:
Fool - Blanket Reset, yes?  In the more recent releases, there are two items that you can buy that remove all a character's Attributes (for one) and Skills (for the other), so this isn't bad.  Rarity is pretty good, too.

A couple of the Wheel of Fortune cards are downright nasty, given that you don't give any warnings - Death is pretty harsh for a random item that you buy, for example.  And is the first WoF card supposed to not do anything?

... "Death:  ...Note: Blessed Arcana cards do not cause pointless fatalities. ..."  *Looks up at Wheel of Fortune*   >:(

As far as pricing goes, Star and Moon are pretty good; Temperance is way too expensive for such a common card; Sun is ridiculously cheap (A Large Healing Salve - Heals 100 HP - costs 800 gold and has a 5% chance of being in the shop); Judgment is a tad on the cheap side - Oil of Redemption has drawbacks and is still pricier, for example - but isn't too bad; Justice is pretty cheap for its effects; Magician is a bit overpriced (relative to the other cards).

Offline Destont

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2014, 08:55:30 AM »
Alright made some edits and updated the Blessed Arcana file on the first post. If anyone thinks of things I could still improve just say so. Added a slight warning to the Wheel of Fortune cards.

Now to respond to some things you brought up.

Yeah I figured that was the best possible way to use The Fool since it represents birth in the story the Major Arcana represent.

Yes the first Wheel of Fortune card is blank. This is both useful to me if I decide to add anymore variations and it works as a possible effect anyway.

The fact that Death causes a girl to become incorporeal could be considered killing her, albeit in a useful way.

Offline dmotrl

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2014, 09:45:19 AM »
The fact that Death causes a girl to become incorporeal could be considered killing her, albeit in a useful way.
Hm?  No, I don't have any problems with the Death Card.  I was just pointing out that the flavor text says Blessed Arcana don't cause pointless deaths ... but one of the Wheel of Fortune cards kills the user.

Offline Destont

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2014, 09:50:21 AM »
I was just explaining why it said that. To be honest I made the Wheel of Fortune cards last. I just dont feel like changing the description for Death since the Wheel of Fortune cards are a gamble.