Author Topic: Interface changes and other misc. minor tweaks  (Read 134338 times)

Offline fires_flair

Re: Interface changes and other misc. minor tweaks
« Reply #330 on: October 06, 2011, 10:14:21 PM »
did you back up your interface before had, because there is an interface change with this mod. it's not just the other ones that are packaged with it. check your "ScreenMode" text document, if that was changed then you need to change it to something smaller

Offline Kitsune514

« Reply #331 on: October 07, 2011, 12:58:00 AM »
Okay, I see what I was missing. Thank you.

I can get it to open and start now, but I seem to have a new problem. Whenever I click on 'Girl Management', the game crashes.

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #332 on: October 07, 2011, 01:56:22 AM »
Anon21's mod requires his interface files or else you'll crash there. I'm not too sure but I think it should be fine if you just copy all his interface files and then switch your resolution down with fires_flair's suggestion. Might get super huge text sizes but IIRC he made it so you can change that in the config file. If the font sizes are too big, the config file would be in the whoremaster/resources/data/config.xml file, which you would open with notepad. Look for something about font sizes.
This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

Offline Kitsune514

« Reply #333 on: October 07, 2011, 05:01:46 PM »
Oh, okay! Thank you, I've got it working now.

Offline sgb

« Reply #334 on: October 10, 2011, 10:47:59 AM »
Just some quick feedback on your revised skillcap system; I think it broke the game.  Here's a summary of a level 14 girl I got at the beginning of a playthrough test.  She's, uh, basically got goddess level stats now.  She cumbstomps anything in the catacombs, gets full customers and tips every 'sale', and other girls a few levels behind her are appoaching similar status.  I think the new caps are a little too high now.

Offline escout

« Reply #335 on: October 15, 2011, 04:28:20 PM »
Ive searched high and low but i cant find a active link to Anon21's mod/WM+. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #336 on: October 15, 2011, 05:07:09 PM »
Ive searched high and low but i cant find a active link to Anon21's mod/WM+. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Last post on page 21 of this thread *(Current thread).
Like what we're doing?

Offline teitogun

• Will you be my slave?
« Reply #337 on: January 11, 2012, 01:20:06 AM »
I keep on having this problem: a lot of the girls don't have their profile pictures showing (and I'm pretty damn sure I do have pictures). This only applies to unique girls, not random ones who seem to work well.

Perhaps I put the  folders in the wrong category?

Offline Geron

« Reply #338 on: January 11, 2012, 09:26:34 AM »
Code: [Select]
Name="Insert Girl's Picture Folder Name Here"Open the notepad file of the girl(s) with the missing pictures.  Make sure the above is correct.  Must be spelled exactly the same as the picture folder, perhaps caps where needed too.  Don't need to go through the hassle of checking that.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 09:28:06 AM by Geron »

Offline teitogun

• Will you be my slave?
« Reply #339 on: January 11, 2012, 09:51:26 PM »
^Though I've checked, I don't think that's the issue. The vanilla version of the game works fine (5.93 or something) and so do some of the other builds that people posted here.