Author Topic: Who are the Random Girls?  (Read 2669 times)

Offline Wispowill

Who are the Random Girls?
« on: December 14, 2009, 02:42:52 AM »
This probably has been asked and answered before. I tried searching the forum but didn't see an answer right off.

I recgonize:
Arin - Pangya
Horny Girl - Kallen, Code Geass
Cat Girl - Various
Spunky Girl - Mikan, To Love Ru

I don't recognize the rest of them. The background of the Quiet Girl says Dragon Quest Sage. I suspect that the Twin-tail girl is from some game or the other. Sexy Girl pictures looks like they are all the same character but no idea where they are from.

On the MODS page there were some additional random characters:

Housewife - Kasumi, Ranma
MILF - Yuyuko, Touhou
Musician - Merlin Prismriver, Touhou
Noble - Aoi, Ai Yori Aoshi

Anyway, I haven't played video games much since my school days and help in identifying these characters more specifically would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 03:32:14 AM by Wispowill »

Offline Mehzerz

• Rockin' the after life after party
Re: Who are the Random Girls?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 07:12:04 AM »
Sexy Girl is Yukari from Persona 3. Aigis is from the same game if you're interested. Good game, you should check it out. Really brought the series back to life.

EDIT: Sorry, quiet girl and pigtail girl are both from Dragon Quest 3 as is the Sex Priest and witch girl. The illusion company did a spoof H game of many of the characters... if not all. I never got very far in it.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 12:06:31 PM by Mehzerz »
Starter girls image additions progress:
26 girls, 18 to go

Offline necno

• Core Developer
Re: Who are the Random Girls?
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 03:56:14 PM »
God dam persona 3 is an awesome game, have not found persona 4 to be as good though. Finding images for random girls is very difficult because you don't really want them to be special characters from anything. So i tried to pick obscure girls to be random girls.
Click here to donate
After you do so please pm me the email address you used so I can add you to the donation forum.

Working on:
Whoremaster II (Official)
Birthright (Now a commercial rougelike)