devolution

Author Topic: sharesix: Most annoying thing since Crazy Frog?  (Read 2786 times)

Offline toradrow777

sharesix: Most annoying thing since Crazy Frog?
« on: April 30, 2013, 06:33:53 PM »
Who else hates sharesix with every fiber of their being?  Seriously, that file service site thing is so damn annoying.  You're file's half-way, or even 3/4s of the way done and what happens?  Failed Network Error, and that's assuming the download link even works in the first place!

To anyone who reads this and feels like uploading a file, use any other file-sharing service instead of sharesix.  Truth be told I feel mega.co.nz seems to be the best place to upload and download files.

Offline hewhocumsbynight

• All Hail the Crimson King!
Re: sharesix: Most annoying thing since Crazy Frog?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 06:46:13 PM »
Mega's pretty good, but I prefer Depositfiles for ease of use.
My MEGA folder can be found at:  https://mega.co.nz/#F!EYhAgTyI!keiMX47NrnGOEozwNb2Vfg

Torrent link of my version, effective September, 2016:  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4606F11A1C216337D7F3DFD6716307F48CFB996A&dn=WhoreMaster.06.02.29&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 05:35:14 AM »
I've nearly banned you because of the topic name, kind of a generic text and 8 or so IPs recently used :)

But you're right, mega seems to do better job than most file hosting/sharing services today.
Like what we're doing?

Offline FlamBurger

• I need to stop lazing about so much.....
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 02:36:36 PM »
Yeah I agree that sharesix is pretty bad on most connections, but you don't have to make a topic just to rant about it. Just don't use it anymore. Depositfiles is pretty good but unless you have a membership, you have to wait for a bit to download when you get multiple files. Either way you can't go wrong with MEGA or Depositfiles. Hopefully this post makes sense.
The whole region of Crossgate will be my playground....
Our playground....
The whole freaking world guys....
Crossgate Chronicles?? Yup it's that bad....
I'll still chug on! Plus, The Crazy Team is really doing a good job on this game.
https://mega.nz/#F!A55jWSpT!P-1Lw1-kNxiBfelAH24Kvg My Packs