devolution

Author Topic: version 1.29.4.0  (Read 19349 times)

Offline delta224

• Dev Team
Re: version 1.29.4.0
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2009, 10:52:24 AM »
Your welcome.

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
  • Messing Around With Python
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2009, 07:54:44 AM »
1.29.4.5: http://www.mediafire.com/?ygmmdzoymml#

• Updated config file included
  • Player's children no longer have stats capped at 20
  • MILF now only happens for a human baby - was only happening for monsters
  • config file cooldown/pregnancy/full-grown times seem to be working.
  • Amended the gambling % to read "Payout Odds" so it's clear who wins if the % comes up
  • Added monster and slave sales to the tariff.
  • Creature and son sales now take prices from tariff.
1.29.4.6: http://www.mediafire.com/?qdmwummg4wo#
  • Made the chance of a girl getting raped a config option.
  • Made chances of gang stopping a rape depend on num gangs and on their intelligence
  • Added some more options to the outcome when a rape is stopped.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2009, 04:25:08 AM by DocClox »

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2009, 10:29:28 PM »
The RapeBrothel and RapeStreets values are the percentage chances that a girl will get raped doing each job, or do they modify some other base chance?  If they are the first, then the defaults of 100% for each should probably be changed  >;o)

Also, you have the multiplier for items set at .5 in the config file, which should probably be 1.
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2009, 12:51:58 AM »
Well spotted, that man. They were at 100% for debug purposes. The defaults should be 2% for brothel and 5% for the street

[edit]

New upload. Only change is a fixed config file. For people who just want the config, I've attached that to this post.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3no3hzywkdt#
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 01:28:07 AM by DocClox »

Offline juroh

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2009, 05:27:46 AM »
My offspring (from sex with a slave) do not have the Your Daughter stat attached.  Dunno if that's a bug or something being worked on.

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2009, 06:00:51 AM »
It's a bug. I was looking for it the other day, but haven't found it yet.

Incest traits don't appear either. The code is setting them. At least I think it's setting them. I should double-check that...

Offline fires_flair

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2009, 11:54:29 PM »
one question, do I have to get each patch? or would the newest patch have all the other patches included in it?

Offline delta224

• Dev Team
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2009, 12:00:02 AM »
With version 1.29.4.6 you will not need version 1.29.4.1 to version 1.29.4.5. You will need version 1.29.4.0 for version 1.29.4.6 to run right.

Offline RyuKaze

« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2009, 06:51:20 AM »
nooo... If I edit anything in the save file (for instance, non-random girl starting virginity), it demands I start a new game again... Yeah for the pregnancy and rape chance configs though.

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2009, 07:10:28 AM »
Yeah, the save file isn't particularly designed to be edited, especially with regard to girls' stats.

What you can do is edit the .girlsx and .rgirlsx files in Resources/Characters. They're XML format too, although solo's editor app is probably a less painful way to approach the problem. You'll still need to start a new game though.

Offline RyuKaze

« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2009, 07:34:12 AM »
I was not aware they had a stat (other then dropping their sex skills totally to 0 maybe) or trait to make them virgin. I had thought it was a random call based on skills and age. Is that new?

Offline DocClox

• Dev Team
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2009, 07:51:31 AM »
You're not wrong. I'm planning to add a % likelihood of the girl being a virgin why you acquire her, but that's a little way off yet.

Offline betatester

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2009, 10:15:58 AM »
Some bugs I have found

- You can be a MILF and still be a virgin (happy birthday jesus !)
- Many equipment problems: for exemple you can not wear at the same time Venus Jewels and sexy dress. There's many problems of unequip with many differnt items (high hells, sexy dress, swords, necklace, gold combs...)
- when you gain Masochist during a torture event there is no CONSTITUTION bonus (and I think many traits have the same problem during random girls generation)
- The Stone of happiness does not lock happiness to 100 as it's description suggests. It should be a Ring I guess and not  food/consummable

- Not realy a bug but we don't know what nervous or clumsy make in the game
- When you name brothels there's  a problem with french keyboard.
- In my new game I have a rape frequency problem, I need to put 2 gangs on guarding to contain the assault

Offline zodiac44

• Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2009, 10:48:09 AM »
In the future, you should report bugs in the bug report thread, not here.

To address your issues, though:

1.  The virgin MILF, equipment problems, and traits not being applied correctly are a known issues
2.  Items are user-editable, so if you don't like the way the Stone of Happiness works, then edit it in WMEditor.exe (find newest version here).  I don't believe that there is any way in the current item system to lock any stat or skill at a particular value, so the description is wrong, but it isn't a bug.
3.  You can find out what the various traits are supposed to do (if they were working properly) here.
4.  The French keyboard problem is probably a bug, and should be reported in bug reports.
5.  Rape frequency is controlled by the config.xml file located in the [Whore Master's root directory]\Resources\ directory.  Open the file in any text editor or coding tool and scroll to the bottom.  The value given is the base percent chance that each customer will try to rape one of your girls.  The 1.29.4.6 release had the config file set to a 100% chance by mistake, so you should either change it manually or download the fixed config file (posted above by DocClox, here).
Capitalization is the difference between "I had to help my uncle Jack off a horse" and "I had to help my uncle jack off a horse."