devolution

Author Topic: Jobs  (Read 3590 times)

Offline thed

Jobs
« on: December 02, 2011, 04:50:04 PM »
Hey can anyone out there actually explain what the different jobs do?

I understand that most of them put the girls to work making money, but there are some oddball ones that are not about making money, such as matron, torturer, beast career, cutomer service, and singer.

and does their function change drastically in the EX version vs. the original version?

Offline bighawk

Re: Jobs
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 01:20:38 AM »
Matron: Matron's main duty is to take Tired girls off duty, and then put them back on duty when they're rested again. Takes a personal job off your hands. (Slaves cannot be matrons.)

Torturer: Torturers, well, they torture the girls you have in prison, if you're trying to break a girl. Again, takes a personal job off your hands, plus they don't accidentally kill girls. (Slaves cannot be torturers.)

Beast Carer: Takes care of any beasts you have! Beast Capture or Catacombs will bring beasts in, Beast Carer will make sure they don't die and help them reproduce.

Customer Service: Customer Service makes the gambling hall, when active, get you more money*.

Singer: Singer makes the bar, when active, get you more money.*

*Honestly assumptions, haven't strictly tested them, but seems sound in my experience.

Offline Ctwo

Re: Jobs
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 06:42:16 AM »
In EX singer and customer service are both important jobs. I haven't had a use for beast carer yet. Torturer and Matron work normally.
Matrons also watch to make sure girls arn't too injured. When they get critically injured they set the girls to rest until they recover their health. Very important if you have girls exploring the catacombs.