Poll

If you had a choice what do you want to see next?

Boatsluts
6 (20.7%)
Yokai Scum
10 (34.5%)
Idolmaster prostitutes
9 (31%)
Other
4 (13.8%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Baal's to the Walls Whores (or not)!  (Read 50171 times)

Offline Baal

Re: Baal's to the Walls Whores (or not)!
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2015, 11:24:26 PM »
When it comes to Touhou, I don't think ZUN has ever actually drawn a girl with actual breasts. As I recall, he is willing to let anybody freely use Touhou for their own means in fan works, but is very much against sexualizing the girls. The fact that some of the girls in fan art have large breasts (like Komachi) is all purely fandom.

In essence, if it were up to ZUN, I think every Touhou girl would appear loli forever, even if they're in the thousands of years, like Yukari, and are generally considered to be mature women.

Indeed, if I get a cease and desist I'll remove Chen and Aya,  but I just want to give everyone a heads up on the loli stuff. Futami twins will probably have a warning and Northern Princess will. Just sucks that the bigger girls are loli-like. I do these girls mostly because of the amount of images which results into higher quality images. There is also another girl I'm debating about as well. Currently one of my favorites that I've made is Tenryuu just do to her pregnancy pictures which are adorable and heartwarming to me. I also like Mikoto, because she had some really cute pics The pregnant picture she has is also heartwarming.

I usually think of Futaba to that of Rika Jougasaki or Koume Shirasaka, which have already been done. I'm sure other girls not related to Idolm@sters have been done as well. Chen has some variety while Anzu doesn't so that's why I was worried about Anzu more.

That being said, I'm sure Utsuho will be fine. The one reason why i wanted to do Suwako is to complete the family with Sanae. But I may pass on her, though she is technically a grandma.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 11:42:06 PM by Baal »

Offline 790 Series Lusticon Operations Unit

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2015, 12:16:05 AM »
I don't think ZUN knows english, and besides Touhou is still very much a niche franchise, no matter how much the fanbase wants to think otherwise. The most flack you could get is from one of those hardcore Touhou nerds, but nothing official.
May His merciful Shadow fall upon you.

Offline Baal

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2015, 10:04:51 AM »
I don't think ZUN knows english, and besides Touhou is still very much a niche franchise, no matter how much the fanbase wants to think otherwise. The most flack you could get is from one of those hardcore Touhou nerds, but nothing official.

I wish Zun did, would be amazing. Yeah, I probably won't get much flack from the Touhou community. But just a precaution, for those not in the community. Either way, I'm working on a kantai girl. Could you believe the Shimakaze hasn't been done yet? She's the bait to get people to play. Take a look at her and you can tell that's some $$$ bait.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 10:33:36 AM by Baal »

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2015, 12:30:46 PM »
Kantai Collection is nothing but bait. It's a ship waifu dating sim with some naval battles tossed in to level your waifu up so you can then marry her.

Offline Baal

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2015, 12:41:15 PM »
Kantai Collection is nothing but bait. It's a ship waifu dating sim with some naval battles tossed in to level your waifu up so you can then marry her.

Ah, I've never played the game so I didn't know how waifu baity it was. So the end goal is to marry? Interesting. Either way, more waifus more fans more material so I'm not complaining.

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2015, 01:21:14 PM »
Well, marrying the shipgirls was an update earlier this year, I think. But it was obviously a waifu sim to begin with, given the fact that they're mostly WW2 era ships in the form of girls with lots of short skirts and many with large breasts. Even the enemies are waifu material for the fanbase, even if you cannot get them; so many doujins and comics with them wanting the admiral, which is just the player self insert.

Marriage comes when you get a shipgirl to level 99, after which you can buy a ring for her, then you can buy a bed for your admiral and the shipgirl to sleep in... and I think you can buy other crap as well for them.

Offline Baal

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2015, 01:36:06 PM »
Well, marrying the shipgirls was an update earlier this year, I think. But it was obviously a waifu sim to begin with, given the fact that they're mostly WW2 era ships in the form of girls with lots of short skirts and many with large breasts. Even the enemies are waifu material for the fanbase, even if you cannot get them; so many doujins and comics with them wanting the admiral, which is just the player self insert.

Marriage comes when you get a shipgirl to level 99, after which you can buy a ring for her, then you can buy a bed for your admiral and the shipgirl to sleep in... and I think you can buy other crap as well for them.

Interesting, sounds like a huge money sink, though. Yeah, I was actually thinking about doing an enemy from the game. Decided I had to do Shimakaze while she was open.  I don't really read the doujins for Kantai, read a few while deciding who to make and may read a bit more just to get a bit more of an ideal of a girl's personality. Either way I like the ideal of training a girl, deciding you like her and marry her. Then buying a bed and so forth. If I were to get involved Id do all of that, then just abandon the girl and see what happens. But once again probably a huge money sink.

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2015, 01:47:47 PM »
Oh, you can marry multiple shipgirls... for 7 USD a pop for the ring.

Offline Baal

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2015, 08:43:57 PM »
So Shimakaze is up it took quite a bit longer, good thing it's a Sunday. She bigger than the others 170.5 MB but she is the biggest in series. It'll help with replayability. Hope you all enjoy her.

Oh, you can marry multiple shipgirls... for 7 USD a pop for the ring.

Dang, that's quite a bit to marry a girl who only real change that I can see is her dialogue.

Offline Baal

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2016, 11:13:23 PM »
Got a question, do you guys want to have updates for packs or are you cool with just the original set? Just wondering, as if the the girls were updated it would mean a bigger size for an already huge game.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 12:15:39 AM by Baal »

Offline jonwich

« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2016, 12:08:14 AM »
You could probably just update it and tell people it's updated, repost the link. Just my half penny there. That's roughly what Capt does. It probably matters less to me because I haven't been an anime/hentai guy in some years now. Still, it's always great to see new content.

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2016, 12:14:22 AM »
I've been considering doing upgrade packs, because images are constantly being made, and by now I'm sure girls like Mami have had dozens, if not hundreds of images pop up since making them.

What I would do is just keep the images in a separate folder when collecting them, naming them in the same order, then just uploading them as their own archive and list them as an update, so anybody who wants them and can download them without having to repack and reupload the whole damn main archive.

I really don't feel like reuploading something like 100MB every time I want to add a few images. Not unless I'm adding something like 100 new images.

Offline Baal

« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2016, 12:32:41 AM »
You could probably just update it and tell people it's updated, repost the link. Just my half penny there. That's roughly what Capt does. It probably matters less to me because I haven't been an anime/hentai guy in some years now. Still, it's always great to see new content.

My sentence was horrible in my last post. It's more like I want to know if people would be interested in updates for packs. Not really how much I'd let them know, cause more pictures means more bytes and this already in the 20 or so GB for me.

I've been considering doing upgrade packs, because images are constantly being made, and by now I'm sure girls like Mami have had dozens, if not hundreds of images pop up since making them.

What I would do is just keep the images in a separate folder when collecting them, naming them in the same order, then just uploading them as their own archive and list them as an update, so anybody who wants them and can download them without having to repack and reupload the whole damn main archive.

I really don't feel like reuploading something like 100MB every time I want to add a few images. Not unless I'm adding something like 100 new images.

I should probably have a set up for that (I do for Aya). It's not as organized but set up. I'm gonna wait a few months so it should be quite bigger. I'm just wondering if the community wants updates for the girls or should I just move on when I'm finished with a girl. It seems the community like the real girl packs more than the drawn girls so it might be a waste.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 12:34:12 AM by Baal »

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2016, 01:24:27 AM »
I'm an image collector by nature, so I would be grabbing this stuff regardless of knowing if the game existed. I would also be doing this stuff anyway as well since I want more girls, especially girls that nobody else seemed to cover (I sometimes have strange tastes or go for the obscure), so I just take the extra few two or three steps needed to share them because I know that, even if there are fewer fictional girl users here, there are still people who use them.

So to me I'm not wasting my time, especially since I know the majority of people who do use these girls never speak up about it, because that is the nature of forums. I can't speak for you, that's something you need to figure out on your own.

Offline Baal

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2016, 01:58:59 AM »
I'm an image collector by nature, so I would be grabbing this stuff regardless of knowing if the game existed. I would also be doing this stuff anyway as well since I want more girls, especially girls that nobody else seemed to cover (I sometimes have strange tastes or go for the obscure), so I just take the extra few two or three steps needed to share them because I know that, even if there are fewer fictional girl users here, there are still people who use them.

So to me I'm not wasting my time, especially since I know the majority of people who do use these girls never speak up about it, because that is the nature of forums. I can't speak for you, that's something you need to figure out on your own.

Perhaps I was too harsh?
I can see where your coming from, I like more girls, particularly fictional girls (fits the atmosphere better for me). So Keep doing what you do I certainly will keep downloading and if you want to update I'll re-download them.

But, I'm no image-collector that's for sure, I use to be. I actually made the girls because first off I wanted to give back to this great game; it's also why I went with girls with a decent amount of pictures. It lead me to read who they were and got me more into them. IE Idolm@sters for example. Some girls surprised me, like Yayoi. Her story made me like her character. Eh, it's not a business but I just like to know what people like as I'm not huge into anime, I am a yandere fan though.

Either way, made a poll to find out feed back is always nice and gives me a direction of where to go. I'm gonna work on items and finally get into hardcore Suwako. At least until college starts. Hope we get some more Touhous. I want to work on R's girls, 'cause he has Cirno and scarlet sisters, Kasodani Kyouko is cool too.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 02:05:56 AM by Baal »