Poll

If you had a choice what do you want to see next?

Boatsluts
6 (20.7%)
Yokai Scum
10 (34.5%)
Idolmaster prostitutes
9 (31%)
Other
4 (13.8%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Baal's to the Walls Whores (or not)!  (Read 49936 times)

Offline 790 Series Lusticon Operations Unit

• I worship His Shadow.
Re: Baal's to the Walls Whores (or not)!
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2016, 02:34:28 AM »
DON'T YOU DARE WHORE OUT MOMIJI OR FLANDRE AS THEY ARE MAI WAIFUS AND I WILL BEAT YOU TO DEATH WITH A KEYBOARD DO YOU HEAR ME I SWEAR TO JESUS

Erm... anyway... Touhou characters are hard to do, simply because most of them have so many damn images that it becomes very daunting very quickly. But I do want to make more of them myself (like Satori, who apparently nobody here likes.. but screw that, I love her so I'mma do it anyway), once I actually get through the ones I've already plan on.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 02:44:26 AM by Fat_Kyubey »
May His merciful Shadow fall upon you.

Offline Baal

« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2016, 02:50:16 AM »
DON'T YOU DARE WHORE OUT MOMIJI OR FLANDRE AS THEY ARE MAI WAIFUS AND I WILL BEAT YOU TO DEATH WITH A KEYBOARD DO YOU HEAR ME I SWEAR TO JESUS

Erm... anyway... Touhou characters are hard to do, simply because most of them have so many damn images that it becomes very daunting very quickly. But I do want to make more of them myself, once I actually get through the ones I've already plan on.

Woah Satori hasn't been done?

Bu-but Momiji is such a good whore she really likes the D! I think she starts out with 100 Libido or high enough to choose to fuck a customer. Aye, it's is pretty daunting but I'm pretty glad to get Flandre and Remilia back into the game. Gonna work on them if R lets me. I think there's a whole new set of 2hus out now. Wonder how many pictures they have now? I'll have to check it out and who they are.

Currently in my list of 2hus docket:
R's girls include
Cirno
Flandre
Remila
Kasodani
Mystia
Nazrin

Not R's girls
Rumia
Toyosatomimi
Yasaka
Komeji?  (Wincest?)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 03:05:17 AM by Baal »

Offline dmotrl

« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2016, 03:37:34 AM »
But I do want to make more of them myself (like Satori, who apparently nobody here likes..
I like Satori :)  I actually started trying to make a pack ... two years ago  :-[  Got 75 pictures and then just ... stopped.  Tried doing Koishi, Akyuu, and Star Sapphire, too, with less success.  I think I've actually created, start to finish, one pack.  :/

Offline Baal

« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2016, 11:41:17 PM »
Remade an older girl, if you have her already the old should be deleted or you'll have doubles. Unless you don't want to. She also uses new tags.

Offline FlamBurger

• I need to stop lazing about so much.....
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2016, 10:45:42 AM »
My face when you see someone else likes 2hu girls as well.  :o  Yay. I have been working on a couple of girls, mainly the latest ones (jeezus they are getting up there with H pics). But I have planned a Valentine Day release, and the new packs should have something for everyone...

KYUBEY I CAN WHORE OUT WHOEVER I SO PLEASE...LOL
The whole region of Crossgate will be my playground....
Our playground....
The whole freaking world guys....
Crossgate Chronicles?? Yup it's that bad....
I'll still chug on! Plus, The Crazy Team is really doing a good job on this game.
https://mega.nz/#F!A55jWSpT!P-1Lw1-kNxiBfelAH24Kvg My Packs

Offline Baal

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2016, 02:58:23 PM »
My face when you see someone else likes 2hu girls as well.  :o  Yay. I have been working on a couple of girls, mainly the latest ones (jeezus they are getting up there with H pics). But I have planned a Valentine Day release, and the new packs should have something for everyone...

KYUBEY I CAN WHORE OUT WHOEVER I SO PLEASE...LOL

Awesome I'm really excited! You got some good 2hu girls and I can't wait to have them in my game and any new ones you make! I missed the chance for the first pack, can't wait for the second! I really got into 2hus in 2014 when I worked on Aya for the Slavemaker  game.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 05:10:38 PM by Baal »

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2016, 05:00:21 PM »
I am going to utter the most controversial statement ever to Touhou fans; I hate Reimu and Marisa. I always have, I always will and I don't think anything short of a total reboot of the series like with Embodiment of Scarlet Devil will ever give me a chance to change my mind.

That said, I would love it if more older characters were used in future games. Hopeless Masquerade for example, felt like a perfect chance to get Meiling back into things, and also Shou... but instead it was just a faith based brawler. Don't get me wrong, it was awesome to see Ichirin get some face time, but when you have a game based around gaining faith and you don't use Shou, an avatar of a WAR GOD as a fighter...

Or Urban Legend, it was great that Mokou(-tan) was brought back and we finally got Kasen, but they basically just reused the whole cast from Hopeless instead of giving some more older characters (LIKE FUCKING MEILING) a chance to come back and be of some use. I don't know, maybe this is becoming a trend, since Lunatic Kingdom brought back Reisen, so perhaps future games now will just bring back one old character every time.

... Yes, if ZUN brought back Momiji, Flandre and Koakuma, I would stop complaining. Mostly.

Offline Baal

« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2016, 05:52:41 PM »
I am going to utter the most controversial statement ever to Touhou fans; I hate Reimu and Marisa. I always have, I always will and I don't think anything short of a total reboot of the series like with Embodiment of Scarlet Devil will ever give me a chance to change my mind.

That said, I would love it if more older characters were used in future games. Hopeless Masquerade for example, felt like a perfect chance to get Meiling back into things, and also Shou... but instead it was just a faith based brawler. Don't get me wrong, it was awesome to see Ichirin get some face time, but when you have a game based around gaining faith and you don't use Shou, an avatar of a WAR GOD as a fighter...

Or Urban Legend, it was great that Mokou(-tan) was brought back and we finally got Kasen, but they basically just reused the whole cast from Hopeless instead of giving some more older characters (LIKE FUCKING MEILING) a chance to come back and be of some use. I don't know, maybe this is becoming a trend, since Lunatic Kingdom brought back Reisen, so perhaps future games now will just bring back one old character every time.

... Yes, if ZUN brought back Momiji, Flandre and Koakuma, I would stop complaining. Mostly.

The only protagonist I liked was Aya this is due to a disposition of neutrality, she doesn't do good as most 2hu's hate being in her articles. But she does what she can to pursue the truth. Her age and past that no one knows about as well intrigue me. She could of been some sort of master assassin, or someone terribly bad. Reimu is too much like other protagonist that represent the utmost good and that's not compelling to me. I haven't looked too much into Marisa but I'm neutral on her for now. I haven't really played the main games as bullet hell games aren't my cup of tea. I have played Shoot the Bullet and Double Spoiler for research into the characters and a long time ago I played one of the fighting games.

While I wouldn't play the game I'd love to see more developed background and personalities. I'm not of fan of head canons and I don't really like to make my own as it alienates fans. Still I'm with you 100% bringing back Momiji and Flandre. Haven't looked into Koakuma so I can't say much about her. I'd really like to see more on Hatate as well. A lot of the girls I should do more research on and find some more on them. I admire the series for how many people it has affected and how it made some indie developer huge in the anime culture. The only things that I've had problems with is getting some credibility with the fans as I haven't played the game.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 06:05:20 PM by Baal »

Offline dmotrl

« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2016, 02:44:21 AM »
:nods:  While I don't hate them, I don't particularly like Reimu and don't get some of the obsession over her.  Marisa ... I can take or leave.  I don't dislike her, but I don't particularly like her, either.  :Waves Patchouli/Alice Flag:  (Or Pache/Remi or Pache/Koa)

Yeah, "mostly."  I'd be amazed if a Touhou fan stopped complaining.  We'd have to check for a pulse.

Offline Baal

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2016, 06:03:12 PM »
Ayyyy it's been awhile, got a few girls I'm working on. Two characters need to be sorted out and posted and the other are on the pixiv stage. After that I'll be working on that items list.

Finished a 2hu girl finally. 1,287 pages on pixiv, got all the Okuu. Has some great pictures, let's hope others like the pics I've chosen.

Halfway with Suwako might get done tomorrow or the next day with her.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 05:59:08 AM by Baal »

Offline Baal

« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2016, 10:10:15 PM »
Ah... Touhou, such a labor to get pics but dayum you satisfying. Love most of the pics I used with Suwako, love to use her as a first slave. I wanted most of her pics to have looks of confidence or that she's edging the viewer on (a milf charm in my opinion). Confidence is great, she's also obedient. She's a goddess might as well try something new. Tell me if there are any issues and Okuu will be up at some point. Junko's on hold 'cause many of her pictures aren't up to what I like.

Kyouko, I wish there was like a kuudere trait or something. Something that makes characters hide or be oblivious to emotions. I loved Daganronpa, one of the games I've thought about after I'm through with it. Hopefully the PC gets the sequels. I really like how strong Kyouko was, so, aside from having the most pics next to Junko (I didn't look up too many other characters 'cause spoilers). I wanted many of her pics to not show a lot of emotions, sadly sex pictures do often show emotion. I attempted to uncensored some of them so hopefully it makes them better. Still she had less than I like so I didn't have a huge choice (another reason I stick to characters with a lot of photos.)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 10:21:01 PM by Baal »

Offline Dalock

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2016, 02:02:59 AM »
It has not fully explored this before (or there have been many recent updates). It is not a fan of the Touhou or the Kancolle but it finds the girls are cute (mostly). It admires the size and effort given to these packs. It hopes you continue good quality work!

Offline Baal

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2016, 02:09:18 AM »
It has not fully explored this before (or there have been many recent updates). It is not a fan of the Touhou or the Kancolle but it finds the girls are cute (mostly). It admires the size and effort given to these packs. It hopes you continue good quality work!

Thanks! I'm in the knowhow of Touhou, but not extremely. I know next to zilch of KanColle. Sometimes I think I put too much and it ends up flat. I just like having most of the tags done, and encouraging people to have quite a few different pics when they do an act. I also love your work!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 02:10:53 AM by Baal »

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2016, 02:16:42 AM »
I'll tell you the greatest truth of Touhou; ZUN doesn't explain a fucking thing so blue balls everywhere for lore, ESPECIALLY the connection between Yukari Yakumo and Maribel Hearn.

Offline Baal

« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2016, 02:27:34 AM »
I'll tell you the greatest truth of Touhou; ZUN doesn't explain a fucking thing so blue balls everywhere for lore, ESPECIALLY the connection between Yukari Yakumo and Maribel Hearn.

This is true, lots of unanswered questions. I don't pay attention to it too much mostly curious if Aya was a Ninja and how old she really is or who did Suwako have a baby with to eventually go down a long chain to Kochiya. Is this more common than people are led to believe? Finally how did Okuu gain metal appendages. There's certainly more stuff to ask as well.