Poll

If you had a choice what do you want to see next?

Boatsluts
6 (20.7%)
Yokai Scum
10 (34.5%)
Idolmaster prostitutes
9 (31%)
Other
4 (13.8%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Baal's to the Walls Whores (or not)!  (Read 50234 times)

Offline Baal

Re: Baal's to the Walls Whores (or not)!
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2016, 03:44:27 AM »
Medicine is likely the cutest little yandere there is.

I completely agree, yanderes are awesome. Except not in this game. If only interactions between girls was explored more. It's why I was interested in seeing a depressed psychotic girl take an interest in killing. Which is what I talked about on the Combining the big mods aka crazy's mod .06 is out now thread, Bsin took an interest so there some hope.

Offline 790 Series Lusticon Operations Unit

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2016, 03:51:40 AM »
I find it curious how differently the item girls turned out. On the one hand you have Medicine, who resents and will try to kill humans for being abandoned, then you have Kogasa who, despite being abandoned because her umbrella stuff was considered an ugly color, is actually very friendly toward humans, has been known to babysit children and just deeply wants to be useful to people.

There are multiple others... but eh. They're boring musical instruments and I haven't bothered to really look them up.
May His merciful Shadow fall upon you.

Offline Baal

« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2016, 04:00:13 AM »
I find it curious how differently the item girls turned out. On the one hand you have Medicine, who resents and will try to kill humans for being abandoned, then you have Kogasa who, despite being abandoned because her umbrella stuff was considered an ugly color, is actually very friendly toward humans, has been known to babysit children and just deeply wants to be useful to people.

There are multiple others... but eh. They're boring musical instruments and I haven't bothered to really look them up.

Yep, just how the different spirits work according to mythology. What Kogasa is based on has never been really evil. While Medicine is generally based on dolls which have some messed up stuff.

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2016, 04:19:28 AM »
I think I may end up making a Kogasa pack because she just works for me. Show her some kindness and affection and she basically will do whatever you want of her. Besides, she's a weak little youkai, so it's not like she would be much trouble. Very much the polar opposite of the other umbrella girl I want to make, Yuuka, who honestly suffers from some of the worst memes by the fanbase.

But then, that's pretty much every Touhou character; suffers from terrible memes.

I swear, one day I will learn to not tell myself to keep making girls from characters with 10,000+ images...

Offline Baal

« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2016, 04:32:14 AM »
I think I may end up making a Kogasa pack because she just works for me. Show her some kindness and affection and she basically will do whatever you want of her. Besides, she's a weak little youkai, so it's not like she would be much trouble. Very much the polar opposite of the other umbrella girl I want to make, Yuuka, who honestly suffers from some of the worst memes by the fanbase.

But then, that's pretty much every Touhou character; suffers from terrible memes.

I swear, one day I will learn to not tell myself to keep making girls from characters with 10,000+ images...

It's a struggle to collect pics but dayum you get some high quality and sometimes cute pics. Go for it, I was thinking about making Kogasa as well.  I really feel bad for the 2hu's with memes though I do like to poke fun at some. Sanae in particular, but really she cool with me. Still I love the 2hu art you can always find some good pics, unlike Junko from Daganronpa  :( . I hope to see some more 2hu girls from other contributors.

For me Suwako had the better sex pics, but Okuu had more cute pics 'cause unyuu.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 04:34:08 AM by Baal »

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2016, 04:56:47 AM »
Utsuho is just one of those characters that the fandom is pretty split on; she's either super adorable or super busty. Some make her both, but not nearly enough.

Really, I think Subterranean Animism has the most adorable cast... to me anyway. I just want to hug them all, except for Yuugi, because her mighty oni strength would crush my puny human body.

Offline Baal

« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2016, 05:04:25 AM »
Utsuho is just one of those characters that the fandom is pretty split on; she's either super adorable or super busty. Some make her both, but not nearly enough.

Really, I think Subterranean Animism has the most adorable cast... to me anyway. I just want to hug them all, except for Yuugi, because her mighty oni strength would crush my puny human body.

I can't lie I was quite glad to see some boobs with Okuu. It's been awhile since I looked at a character that had some good boobs (I think Tenryuu was the last one.) Yeah, I'd love to see Kisume and the Komeji sisters in this game. (Particularly Satori has quite a few pics for a tag I like last I checked.) I was thinking of working on Kisume as well if no one else did her. Yamame is a bit lower on the list for me.

Offline bsin

« Reply #67 on: March 20, 2016, 11:10:34 PM »
Bsin took an interest so there some hope.
Hey -
I like it, and I think the game needs more problems
main problem I have is that such a dramatic event could be problem to players. read on
1) i'd prefer not to have this occur purely on chance (e.g. every time she rests, there's a 2% chance of her doing something psycho) because pure random is annoying. You're either waiting forever, or it happens at dumb times.
really i'd like to stage it, so that psycho-girl shows increasing danger signs and builds up - but right now I can't find any 'flag' bits or unused ints I could use to store 'progress' along psychosis. I also don't wanna add this either because it either (a) won't save, or (b) could mess with save games.
(if anyone knows the code and can think of some variable i can hack to this end, then say)

2) along with this, it'd be good if she could have an anger with certain girls (so player can avoid two that have had fights already, having breaks together.)

my thought here is that girls with certain traits (aggressive/yandere), if left depressed (happy<50), start to increase a (hidden) 'psychosis' variable.
once 'psychosis' passes a certain point (e.g. 25), she starts acting nuts sometimes;
past, say 50, she starts having spats/fights with random other girls on break (this generates hate toward *that* girl, i.e. an anger variable linked to a girl_id or name).
when psychosis>75 she could become dangerous (e.g. 20% risk each break) where the actual 'kill' is restricted to a situation of there being another girl *on break* with whom she has anger (e.g. anger>50) issues. (if no such girls exist, she may just have another spat instead.

3) if i add anything like this, i'll definitely put something in the config file to toggle this on/off - so that people don't have to have it. default can be decided by others

perhaps there could be a risk of prison for her with this?
Also it could be 'fixed' in therapy
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 11:13:35 PM by bsin »

Offline Baal

« Reply #68 on: March 21, 2016, 10:53:36 PM »
Hey -
I like it, and I think the game needs more problems
main problem I have is that such a dramatic event could be problem to players. read on
1) i'd prefer not to have this occur purely on chance (e.g. every time she rests, there's a 2% chance of her doing something psycho) because pure random is annoying. You're either waiting forever, or it happens at dumb times.
really i'd like to stage it, so that psycho-girl shows increasing danger signs and builds up - but right now I can't find any 'flag' bits or unused ints I could use to store 'progress' along psychosis. I also don't wanna add this either because it either (a) won't save, or (b) could mess with save games.
(if anyone knows the code and can think of some variable i can hack to this end, then say)
I think the game needs more interactions in general. Sucks, I used free time because it was the only thing I could think of that allows a girl to interact on a personal level. But if it can't be done. It can't be helped. A stat such as mental state would be interesting and allow the evolution of more traits and changes over time. Character progression!

2) along with this, it'd be good if she could have an anger with certain girls (so player can avoid two that have had fights already, having breaks together.)

my thought here is that girls with certain traits (aggressive/yandere), if left depressed (happy<50), start to increase a (hidden) 'psychosis' variable.
once 'psychosis' passes a certain point (e.g. 25), she starts acting nuts sometimes;
past, say 50, she starts having spats/fights with random other girls on break (this generates hate toward *that* girl, i.e. an anger variable linked to a girl_id or name).
when psychosis>75 she could become dangerous (e.g. 20% risk each break) where the actual 'kill' is restricted to a situation of there being another girl *on break* with whom she has anger (e.g. anger>50) issues. (if no such girls exist, she may just have another spat instead.

Yeah, relationships would be great, but as of yet there hasn't been anything done with it. I love the aspect of rivals or allies. Particularly taking advantage of one another. Drug addict, not smart, and so forth. Girls usually don't enjoy being used as objects. Or at least girls from the various animes/games. I can't comment on the real girls.  I like the setup of phychosis though. I just really wish jealousy played more of a role. This is not a kind world and it's not represented well.

3) if i add anything like this, i'll definitely put something in the config file to toggle this on/off - so that people don't have to have it. default can be decided by others

perhaps there could be a risk of prison for her with this?
Also it could be 'fixed' in therapy

Yeah, I'd support a toggle involved. Yeah, it makes therapy more useful (I like keeping the girl with the default traits makes them more diverse.)

I'll be thinking up more stuff. Sorry for the late reply. I've been trying to think of stuff to say.

Offline bsin

« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2016, 08:10:40 PM »
Hi,
update: for my home-build, I added new stat for girls' sanity and got it working (lot of testing, after teething probs where adding the stat suddenly made ~60% of my girls show up dead! :'( )

now working. so far they start w/ 100 sanity (like health) and lose it, based on events. bad events, actions she doesn't like, bad accom, etc knock it down, good things build it up. certain traits reduce it (e.g. mind fucked knocks it to 0ish), certain traits make her lose/recover sanity at different rates (e.g. twisted girls lose it faster).

adding in few dialogue to use it - as way to give warning signs to player - and next will work into jobs too (therapy should recover sanity). Will finally add kill event into 'rest' job. will prob b random target for now (from other girls resting at same place)
Finally finally will add a toggle in config file to turn on and off
That's prob as far I'll go in short term as I can't see way to make two girls interact and have it saved. games not really built that way. Even just getting them doing the same thing at the same time (for the bedwarmer job) required a rather sneaky little hack

joey's back, and updated the repo, so once done - i reckon late this weekend/early next week - i'll merge all my changes (including the last bunch) to latest vers on the repo and post it all...

Offline Baal

« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2016, 06:20:02 PM »
Hi,
update: for my home-build, I added new stat for girls' sanity and got it working (lot of testing, after teething probs where adding the stat suddenly made ~60% of my girls show up dead! :'( )

now working. so far they start w/ 100 sanity (like health) and lose it, based on events. bad events, actions she doesn't like, bad accom, etc knock it down, good things build it up. certain traits reduce it (e.g. mind fucked knocks it to 0ish), certain traits make her lose/recover sanity at different rates (e.g. twisted girls lose it faster).

adding in few dialogue to use it - as way to give warning signs to player - and next will work into jobs too (therapy should recover sanity). Will finally add kill event into 'rest' job. will prob b random target for now (from other girls resting at same place)
Finally finally will add a toggle in config file to turn on and off
That's prob as far I'll go in short term as I can't see way to make two girls interact and have it saved. games not really built that way. Even just getting them doing the same thing at the same time (for the bedwarmer job) required a rather sneaky little hack

joey's back, and updated the repo, so once done - i reckon late this weekend/early next week - i'll merge all my changes (including the last bunch) to latest vers on the repo and post it all...

Nice I'll be gone for a week, so i'll elaborate more when I get back. Sounds like it'll make for a more interesting games and I can't wait to test it out!

Offline Baal

« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2016, 08:35:03 AM »
Tis' a dark and stormy night and you turn off your computer, brush your teeth and head to bed. There is an odd sense of something watching, nay staring at you You feel odd; anxious even as the feeling just won't go away. You search your house for any tampering and see nothing you leave it up to some silly paranoia and head to sleep. Tossing and turning you attempt to soothe yourself to the sweet embrace of the Z's and while difficult you slowly close your eyes.

Suddenly you start hearing the creaking sounds of your room and a sudden thump onto your mattress. You start to worry and wonder what you should do, you turn to face this mass and prepare use your emergency tai kwon do. You pull the covers down and face this....

Stare.............

Oi, made this girl, maybe you'll like her maybe you won't. I for one love the ideal of an emotionless whore. Thanks, and I've got some other girls I'm working on. As well as other stuff. I'll upload it soon.

Offline dmotrl

« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2016, 12:31:41 PM »
tai kwon do.
Taekwondo /pointless nitpick
You pull the covers down and face this....

Stare.............
Kokoro!  *Hugs and pets*

emotionless whore.
:(

Offline Baal

« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2016, 05:07:36 PM »
Worry not, she only appears emotionless, and in that job that's all that matters.

Updated the link I added a trait that I missed my first version.

New Ship-girl, I was suppose to work on her when I started making girls and initially deleted her entry on the op because I didn't think I could make her. Recently she had gained enough pics for a starting slave though I do want to improve on her, interestingly enough she's one of the girls with the more realistic pregnant pics.

So I uploaded Kasodani mainly because of one doujin where she worked as a prostitute. 'Tis a sad story, thus Kasodani made me feel feels and thus I wanted to make her for this game.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 11:21:35 PM by Baal »

• I worship His Shadow.
« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2016, 11:34:00 PM »
Is that the doujin where she's pregnant and the baby ends up dying?

Not gonna lie, that made me cry.