Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

Crazy and PP's mod bug thread

<< < (2/262) > >>

crazy:

--- Quote from: trex on December 05, 2012, 11:06:54 PM ---So from my perspective, it seems catacomb defeat rape can happen (rarely) but with conditions making it too infrequent (too much 'no one wants to play'?).

--- End quote ---
The no one wants to play thing is for girls with really low combat skills if I remember the code right it been awhile the last time I looked that job.

trex:
TBH I only put them on catacombs to sometimes get unique girls from there, but mainly to get the rare healing items that in the default items list, are the only way to cure the worst negative traits.

I'll try to release a preliminary item pack that gets rid of the need for the latter reason in about 12 hours. Would you like me to do anything for the items list?

Sorry this is starting to go off-topic, if you'd prefer to PM me with any suggestions that'd be a fine remedy.

Oh, there doesn't seem to be an 'Underwear' category in my item's maker (WMEDIT0.7.1) ?

Parlarkey:
I don't think any of crazy&PP's featured are in the WMEdit tool at all. You might get them to work by opening the file later and adding the Underwear items manually.

Similarly, I tried to add Oral to my .girlsx files manually, but the values I entered don't work properly (I set 30% to test, the girl ended up with 10% from a trait, but ignored my entry). I tried adding it by creating an extra line with the following:
        Oral="30"
Is the command I should be using different, or does the order in which the stats are put also matter?

crazy:

--- Quote from: Parlarkey on December 06, 2012, 04:05:44 PM ---Similarly, I tried to add Oral to my .girlsx files manually, but the values I entered don't work properly (I set 30% to test, the girl ended up with 10% from a trait, but ignored my entry). I tried adding it by creating an extra line with the following:
        Oral="30"
Is the command I should be using different, or does the order in which the stats are put also matter?

--- End quote ---
Should be OralSex instead of just Oral

HuiBui:

--- Quote from: PinkPervert on December 05, 2012, 07:14:10 PM ---That would definately be a bug.. currently cleaning should pay exactly 25 gold every week no matter what. Was this girl cleaning in a regular brothel, or one of the new buildings?

--- End quote ---

That occours in a regular brothel. I'm not shure if i had a look on these girl each week. What i can say is.
I saw these twice.  one week she earned 123Gold, the other week 124Gold. And on the brothel overview there was shown Filthiness : -100 
These happens not at the start of the game, but after these two strange weeks , she was paid normaly with 25gold again until now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version