Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

If you need images

<< < (8/9) > >>

Baal:

--- Quote from: Monty52 on March 13, 2016, 11:24:38 PM ---Thanks, "ball licking" got me a few more pics to use.  :)

I couldn't find one good anime/cartoon pic with a girl holding or near a sign for "Sign", but I figured something out.  I got 1 pic for it that works...

According to what I've read, "Sub" is the same as "BDSM".  "Dom" is an extra category for "dominant female actor" ( or femdom actor), and BDSM is for submissive female actor.  So it sounds like it's not worth even bothering with "Sub" then.

--- End quote ---

Congrats! Hope you can get rid of some of the 3D looking images and replace them with drawn images. That is if you want to.

Monty52:
I am going to offer such a nice assortment of different images for most image types that you can easily just delete the few CG-style ones and still have a great variety.  The highlight are all the appropriate anime-style animated GIFs that I found.  I have also cropped almost all images and photo edited a lot of the images to make them more universal.  Some of them will require the player to use their imagination to complete the image as in many cases I had to crop a lot out to make images universally applicable.  Personally, I don't mind that.  The idea is that these images are designed to be able to fill gaps for unique characters and provide appropriate visuals for non-unique random girl types.  Obviously for unique characters, or girl types that have special features, the intent should be to find special photos for them specifically that make sense.

Frankly, I have a feeling that the hardest to do will be a lot of the pregnant variations.  I don't expect to have a great variety of those and don't plan on trying to find a lot of feasible options for each preg image type - maybe just one or two for most, or a handful for the types that might have a lot of images available on the internet (likely Milk and Sex), but I will see what I can manage...  I haven't started working on the preg-variation images yet though.

Monty52:
I'm having trouble with a lot of images trying to determine if they should be "Ecchi" or "Strip".  How would you define either or distinguish one from the other?  My interpretation is that Ecchi is lingerie and other highly provocative clothing or poses, and that Strip is pole dancing and clothing removal.  It gets kind of grey though.... Would a skirt lift be Ecchi or Strip?

In one case, I can see dancing and ass shaking happening during stripping.  In another case I can see it happening trying to just be sexy and tempting (which is what I assume ecchi is).  If a pole is in the picture, it's definitely "Strip"...  If the dancind/ass shaking is at a sink or kitchen counter I would think "Ecchi".  But if there's no other defining scenery... it's difficult.

If a hand is clearly removing panties I would think "Strip".  If fingers are just sticking between clothing and skin, it's more difficult to decide...

If a skirt is being raised it is difficult to decide if it's just a sexy tease or a stripper move...

Etc...

Thoughts?  Keep in mind the descriptions of what happens when either image type is called upon for a scene.  One of my issues is that I'm not very familiar with the game.

Baal:

--- Quote from: Monty52 on March 16, 2016, 10:47:50 PM ---I'm having trouble with a lot of images trying to determine if they should be "Ecchi" or "Strip".  How would you define either or distinguish one from the other?  My interpretation is that Ecchi is lingerie and other highly provocative clothing or poses, and that Strip is pole dancing and clothing removal.  It gets kind of grey though.... Would a skirt lift be Ecchi or Strip?

In one case, I can see dancing and ass shaking happening during stripping.  In another case I can see it happening trying to just be sexy and tempting (which is what I assume ecchi is).  If a pole is in the picture, it's definitely "Strip"...  If the dancind/ass shaking is at a sink or kitchen counter I would think "Ecchi".  But if there's no other defining scenery... it's difficult.

If a hand is clearly removing panties I would think "Strip".  If fingers are just sticking between clothing and skin, it's more difficult to decide...

Strip will usually have a naughty look (could be an act might not.), ecchi she has to enjoy it.

If a skirt is being raised it is difficult to decide if it's just a sexy tease or a stripper move...

Etc...

Thoughts?  Keep in mind the descriptions of what happens when either image type is called upon for a scene.  One of my issues is that I'm not very familiar with the game.

--- End quote ---

For my standards

Nude=Forced Nudity. Angry, sad, shamed, scared, or embarrassed are usually what I use
Ecchi=Enjoyed Nudity. She has to have a smile, not a smirk or just look happy while nude
Strip=Marketing Nudity. She needs to look like she's trying to lure them on.

If you don't use faces, it probably doesn't matter.

Monty52:
OK.  So this is my current take on it.  Please correct me if needed.

So "Nude" is used for when the girl is not wanting to be nude - when she is being forced or unwantedly manipulated into removing clothes.  So that can be used for nude pics with folded arms or crossed legs, or maybe for when someone else's arm is removing clothes?  I'm guessing she doesn't have to be completely naked either, but in the process of having clothes removed.

"Ecchi" is for more intimate-style sexy poses or lewd clothing.  Maybe the background of the scene looks like more of bedroom/kitchen or other more intimate setting (not a stage).  It is either full nudity, partial nudity, or sexy clothing.  The girl is relaxed or into her pose, as she is willingly presenting herself sexy.

"Strip" is for less intimate-style sexy poses or lewd clothing.  It looks like she's performing with a stage or pole in background, etc.  Actively removing clothing or shaking body for viewers.

So you are saying that any of these poses can be nude, partially nude, or even clothed (with implications that clothes are going to come off), but that it's the implied mood of the girl and implied setting mainly that determine the image category more than just whether there is full nudity, partial/sexy clothing, or clothing removal implied?

It's tricky because some pics are difficult to place as they have elements of multiple categories.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version