Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

How to add girls

<< < (2/14) > >>

Solo761:
I don't think so, I've read it few days ago and it looked fine. Although I don't have experience with custom girls, so far I didn't DL any of the packs :).

delta224:
Looks good, as someone who has over a gig in girl add-ons this is basically what I do.

Also as someone who has multiple installs scattered all over for testing purposes, I have instructions to have all installations point to a common directory for the girl files and images for Windows Vista and 7 if any one wants it.

zodiac44:
I'm interested; it would save many GB of disk space to not have to have multiple copies of all my girls.

delta224:
In an install that has no character folder in the resource folder, you open up a command prompt in the resource folder by shift-right click, and type mklink Characters "where ever you have the character directory you want to point to" /D enter.

I have to go at the moment will clarify later if does not work.

[edit]
clearer instructions for a fresh install.
1. Install as normal.
2. Delete the character folder in the fresh install.
3. In the resources folder open the command prompt by shift-right click.
4. Type mklink<space>Characters<space><path to the massive character directory>/D
the <space> is just hitting the space bar.  The path should be an absolute path so it should look something like c:\users\$username\games\whoremaster\resources\characters not ..\whoremaster\characters

DocClox:
This, of course, would be where an override directory controlled by the config file would pay dividends. Keep overrides for different setups and edit the config file to switch between them.

Better yet, set it up so we can specify the config on the command line, and then create shortcuts for each configuration.

Tempting ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version