Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

Updates and Notes for Crazy's Mod --- Current Version .06.04.01

<< < (5/206) > >>

rxformula91:
Hi I looked at the gallery and picture code changes on the r87 codes, in my previous games I've actually still used a default folder, primarily what I did was made IMGTYPE_MILK refer to the default folder for a milk*.*g pic if It can't find it in specific girls folder...

is that still possible with the code changes? if not how can it be done?

aevojoey:

--- Quote from: rxformula91 on June 24, 2014, 02:29:15 AM ---Hi I looked at the gallery and picture code changes on the r87 codes, in my previous games I've actually still used a default folder, primarily what I did was made IMGTYPE_MILK refer to the default folder for a milk*.*g pic if It can't find it in specific girls folder...

is that still possible with the code changes? if not how can it be done?

--- End quote ---
Good catch
I still need to convert the other draw image sections to this method but I wanted to make sure there were no more bugs in it first.

I added the default image check back in

--- Code: ---    // `J` first check if there are preg varients
    // `J` then check varients
    // `J` if there are no alternate types found then try default images
    if (girl->is_pregnant() && m_DefImages->m_Images[ImgType + PREG_OFFSET].m_NumImages)
    {
        return m_DefImages->m_Images[ImgType + PREG_OFFSET].GetImageSurface(random, img);
    }
    if (m_DefImages->m_Images[ImgType].m_NumImages)
    {
        return m_DefImages->m_Images[ImgType].GetImageSurface(random, img);
    }
    // `J` if there are no alternate or default types found then try profile

--- End code ---
For image types that have no alttypes, I used "alttypes[0] = 8;" as a place holder (8=IMGTYPE_PROFILE).
I changed that to "alttypes[0] = -1;" to allow defaults to be checked

To anyone who makes girls folders,
Please update the Default folder to include at least 1 image for each new image type.
Full list of image types is here - http://www.pinkpetal.org/index.php?topic=953.msg27839#msg27839

It will be in the next version.

Uriel:
How about a chance for the beast carers to get pregnant from the one of the beasts?

aevojoey:

--- Quote from: Uriel on June 28, 2014, 01:19:01 PM ---How about a chance for the beast carers to get pregnant from the one of the beasts?

--- End quote ---
That is already planned for the farm as either a random chance event (if libido is high enough) or as a special "job".

dullman:
Hi, i have a proposition regarding milking job, how if we change it from giving you money to gain a milk, differents quality depends on girls traits (similar to one mode we would introduce milk quality trait with different numbers to improve milk quality we use a magic items), i would also introduce girls traits to amount of milk that girl can give max (normally it would be a amount between 0 and max number) of course it will improve with time and max also depends on size of the breast (although it's only for normal gain, magic gain through items could give more milk than max from breast size). The milk we could use as food, sell to customer with price depends on quality and amount, or use in alchemy (if we introduce job) to create health potions (or other potions). It's my idea to improve gameplay, answer me what a possibility to introduce this to game?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version