Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

jrok's girls

<< < (2/5) > >>

jrok:
Starting on my collection of Ember Snow.  A lovely Asian woman who started in 2017, so far no new fake name.

fromspain:
very nice collection. thanks

jrok:
Never a problem!  Massive older files makes this interesting on missed Ladies.  Ember Snow is getting difficult on getting all the packs, it is slow.  I Greatly Respect the posters who keep the packs active. So this will take more days, while working on my personal PC and getting images for packs ignored for a few years.  There are great artists out there supporting this quiet game.

How to Support the artist, without potential time in jails??  With no lies, I do miss formal Masters who could build packs.  But Cthon is one of Younger Masters cumming up.

jrok:
Fellow Masters,

I added Emily Cutie, aka: Isabella Star, to you list if she is wanted.  As always, we leave the Ladies to the Masters.  She a Blonde woman from the Ukraine who found the magical spot to bring her to the Catacombs.

Plonker:

--- Quote from: jrok on July 23, 2019, 09:31:59 PM ---Fellow Masters,

I added Emily Cutie, aka: Isabella Star, to you list if she is wanted.  As always, we leave the Ladies to the Masters.  She a Blonde woman from the Ukraine who found the magical spot to bring her to the Catacombs.

--- End quote ---
Love Emily Cutie, thank you. I went ahead and compressed the pack since the pics resolutions are massive taking it from 250+MB to 28MB. Feel free to do what you like with it Jrok https://mega.nz/#F!HfgCTYjT!7xjn4ZvyjyfmcQhiLuaR4w

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version