Game Editing And Additions > User Mods

Offical Request Thread

<< < (18/20) > >>

aevojoey:

--- Quote from: jay626 on February 24, 2019, 04:31:05 PM ---For example. If a girl has the trait lactating and during sex you would add in the she does something with that because she has the trait.

--- End quote ---
Looking over the code, there are a few places where the lactation stat is used in the game.
The traits  "Dry Milk",  "Scarce Lactation",  "Abundant Lactation", "Cow Tits" and if she is pregnant are used to calculate the lactation stat. (If she has "No Nipples", she does not lactate.)

If you want me to add any text to the game, attach a text file to a post and I will add it in.
Or you can edit the source code on github and make a push request.

If you are only using it for a script, then it should just be a matter of playing with the lactation stat.

jay626:
If you add something about lactation I can just change it in the code where you put it in. I was also wanting to create the trait for squirting as well.

HuiBui:
I would love to have two additional types of pictures, so that I can get more in detail when running a script:
1. face2. pussy
And/or Is there any chance when making further code improvment  to outsource the picturetypes into a picsx file?Similar like you did with the traits?
Kind regardsHuiBui

E.:
How about increasing the odds of a character doing something on their free time, bases on accommodation, maybe?
Also, free time events should happen at the studio and house too.

toradrow777:
Anyone have an image folder for Roll from MegaMan, and Aya Shameimaru from Touhou?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version